Pictures - * graphic images removed *

Status
Not open for further replies.
the ring looks BIG to me, and like a mans ring.....so I think those initials are NOT hers

the ring looks BIG to me, and like a mans ring.....so I think those initials are NOT hers

I thought it looked big too, until I looked at other things around it. Then it still looked big:crazy:. That style ring, though, is a lady's ring, Maybe a big lady?

I think the ring is a man's ring and was possibly worn on his pinky finger.

Do we know what size the ring was? Maybe we can narrow it down to a possible finger for a man or woman.

I think it was fmw who said the detective believes the ring to be a man's ring...

Do we know where the flowery bed sheet came into play? And the fact that there was bungee cord there with the hooks pulled away from the cord is kinda odd to me. Or is it just me?:waitasec:

The bed sheet is from a passerby who stopped to help. It says somewhere in the police report that someone had covered her with it when they tried to help.

FMW I think it was in the other thread mentioned the bungee cord could've been on the road beforehand, I'm inclined to agree.

Do we know where the flowery bed sheet came into play? And the fact that there was bungee cord there with the hooks pulled away from the cord is kinda odd to me. Or is it just me?:waitasec:
Thats the first thing I noticed too. It struck me as very odd...It almost looked to me like it could have been used to tie her up. I would like to know if Shaine remembers the bungee cord, since he was the first to get to her, I wonder if he saw it and could it have been attached to her?

Thats the first thing I noticed too. It struck me as very odd...It almost looked to me like it could have been used to tie her up. I would like to know if Shaine remembers the bungee cord, since he was the first to get to her, I wonder if he saw it and could it have been attached to her?

The bed sheet is from a passerby who stopped to help. It says somewhere in the police report that someone had covered her with it when they tried to help MJD. I think the bungee cord had probably been there before It looks old like it had been laying there for awhile.

I can't remember now, wasn't there supposed to be pics of her clothes too, or no? I'm thinking now that they were disposed of before pics were taken but not sure. Any other pics to share, fmw? For some reason, I thought that there were more that we were waiting for. Also, can someone put her morgue pic next to her hospital pic for comparison? She almost doesn't look like the same person in those two pictures. You're right Vashley, she does almost look "angelic" (I like that word for her!)

Is there a link to more photos that I missed? I don't see any with a bed sheet and bungee cord.

Thank you Vask!!!!

Would all of you please review two photos with me?

Photo 73-see the brown purse in the back seat upside down next to the shoes? If the black purse in the front passenger seat is LDJ's, then whose is the tan one?

Photo 65-do you see what the tech was photoing? a handprint on the door-frame to the roof...it looks to me like someone grabbed the outside of the doorframe while inside the car...see what I mean???

Thank you Vask!!!!

Would all of you please review two photos with me?

Photo 73-see the brown purse in the back seat upside down next to the shoes? If the black purse in the front passenger seat is LDJ's, then whose is the tan one?

Photo 65-do you see what the tech was photoing? a handprint on the door-frame to the roof...it looks to me like someone grabbed the outside of the doorframe while inside the car...see what I mean???

Not sure of your photo numbers, but I think I know which ones you mean:
73 - the brown thing in the back seat is the corner of large brown folding garment bag. Another photo (19730022) shows the whole thing.

65 - or had their hand on the top of the door while getting out of or standing in the door.

thanks for posting.
Wow, the trunk is nearly immaculate!!
Wish my trunk was that clean and i have a mercedes.
How did they get the trunk that clean?
Was it cleaned out after the fact?

Please forgive me as I just started reading about this case. I am way far behind in reading.

I wonder what is those duffle bags? anything belonging to her?
How did she get into that car? Was she a hitchhiker or friends with Lindsey? I need to keep reading. This poor girl! :(

I'm with PFM - still waaay behind!

Was this a stolen car? The cleanliness of it and the hats in the back remind me of an old man's car (like my grandpa).

Did somebody already check out the stuff on the pink bag? It looks like a note and maybe an AZ ID on top? I'm not sophisticated enough to enlarge those to see. :blushing:

Did somebody already check out the stuff on the pink bag? It looks like a note and maybe an AZ ID on top? I'm not sophisticated enough to enlarge those to see. :blushing:

There's an AZ driver's license, but I tried to enlarge/resample it, but it wasn't clear enough to read.

FWIW
Here's what I think the letter says,

Line 1: Now I'm far from
Line 2: ?ing to better
Line 3: ? and I feel
Line 4: further he gets to
Line 5: I (I'm:?) slowly slipping away
Line 6: ?? together

It may be folded in a way that there are key words missing. For example Line 3 to Line 4 most likely is missing the word "the". I'd guess the word missing between line 4 and 5 is "me". Purely speculation: Now I'm far from wanting to better myself and I feel the further he gets to me I'm slowing slipping away.....

There's an AZ driver's license, but I tried to enlarge/resample it, but it wasn't clear enough to read.

Can you look at the light inside the glove box-looked like blood on it to me...

I can't remember now, wasn't there supposed to be pics of her clothes too, or no? I'm thinking now that they were disposed of before pics were taken but not sure. Any other pics to share, fmw? For some reason, I thought that there were more that we were waiting for. Also, can someone put her morgue pic next to her hospital pic for comparison? She almost doesn't look like the same person in those two pictures. You're right Vashley, she does almost look "angelic" (I like that word for her!)

Here are all four pictures of her. WARNING GRAPHIC! Photo contains two hospital photos and two post mortem photos.

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

pics deleted

Looking at the photos side by side, I realize that the post mortem photos must have been altered to cover the injuries to the forehead. Unless the marks on her forehead aren't injuries. But looking closely at the ME's photos, it appears that there has been some alteration of the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam