Casey on Piers Morgan

She needed some money and this was her way of getting it - she did not show her face nor her voice - leaving "everyone" to wonder what she sounds and looks like - the interview that she hopes will give her enough to live on. But right now she is out of money. So lets say she got about 50K for the pics right after being released about 10 months ago. That is gone.

Just made sure I don't have Good Morning America on. It needs a black-out en masse.

Looks like Good Morning America is doing a piece on KC this morning.
PM said she was candid in her interview.
Was very firm when she said she did not kill her daughter.
It was a random conversation.
Party girl couldn't be further from the truth.
Said she was a stupid kid that went through hell.
Not 500 lbs
Mason arranged the phone call.
Not selling her story yet.
She said she doesn't give a F##k about money
Would like baby in future. .

It was just a recap of what you all posted last night.
Same old Blah Blah, Just another waste.

I think what we have learned about FCMA from her past is that she lies...alot. So...apply the opposite of what she said and you have the truth. I think that it's ALL about the money. If she and CM were testing the waters, they have their answer. Now, go away FCMA. In one breathe FCMA doesn't give a f##k about the money in the next they're not selling her story..."YET". So, when she does try to sell it I take it that it will be a freebie? ***shrugs***. Nah, they're holding out on her story trying to get good timing for top dollar. The story that will make top dollar is the story that tells us that KARMA has smacked FCMA upside her empty head. That would be news worthy reading.

Darned right. SHE doesn't have a story to sell. Stories told about her will sell. Lol. The iorny!

What I don't get is the lack of interest/concern and outrage from whoever cut and colored her hair, did her nails, set up her computer and delivered food to her. Surely someone is pissed off somewhere. If one of my kids was in contact with her (even indirectly) they'd be gossiping to me and I'd be gossiping too.

What I don't get is the lack of interest/concern and outrage from whoever cut and colored her hair, did her nails, set up her computer and delivered food to her. Surely someone is pissed off somewhere. If one of my kids was in contact with her (even indirectly) they'd be gossiping to me and I'd be gossiping too.

Most people don't know and don't care about who or what Casey Anthony is. Most probably wouldn't even recognize her.

The world does not revolve around her, thankfully.

Morgan reads from his interview that KC says she did not kill her daughter, etc. and Cheney says, and I KID YOU NOT, "and she said that without any prompting", "without any lawyering".

She must be innocent. How deep KC is and I just never thought of her actually saying that - this puts a whole new light on my view of KC Anthony. How could I have been so wrong.

Everytime this idiotic team of lawyers opens their mouths, they get dumber and dumber. It would be refreshing to see someone, anyone actually call any one of these "people" on the actuals of the case.

The interview is soooooooooooo 'lacking" that GMA is not even airing the interview; they are airing a compilation of the trial but one things they are getting the interview when they click on it.

It really is pathetic. How much do you think she got for it?

Apparently, she doesn't have enough funding, because she did this interview through her "lawyer" and I say that "carefully" and he answers the questions. What is this Iraq where KC needs a minder.

Wowzers! I woke up and saw this thread. I've avoided Piers Morgan. I once saw about the first three minutes of an interview he did and switched the channel.

Let's see, CM needs to improve her image, what with her appeal just being filed (Mark Eiglarsch (sp?) said he doesn't think it will win in any way, shape, or form.

She has those two pesky civil lawsuits... needs to bump up her credibility if she loses her appeal and can't use the 5th!

She's certainly living the Bella Vita now, what with not having to work and getting her freight bill paid for by others. I hope Morgan&Morgan do get an accounting of her finances for their case.

I wonder how long it will take for her and her attorney to figure out there's no revamping her image and no big payday coming? Just ask JB! I'm just waiting for his book to make an offical belly-dive into the discount bin where it will molder forever before being mercifully recycled.

After sleeping on this....I woke up this morning and really am quite baffled by CM. More so than Casey, because I’ve got her number already.
What is CM’s motive? Money or sex? It has to be one of the two, because what in the world would make an old coot like him hang around for this long? We can see that he is stupid, but is there more? Wonder how his wife feels about his close relationship with Casey? I would think that would only go so far, unless there is a huge monetary payoff promised somewhere down the road. Or maybe she is more akin to Jerry Sandusky’s wife??? Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.....
Exactly how many of his other "high profile" clients is he still in touch with a year after the trial ends?

Creeper McCreepy.

ETA: Seriously, did he and his wife take on this grown woman to raise, like some poor, abandoned orphan????????????? Strange, strange......and CREEPY.

I just skimmed the posts so maybe I missed it but.... I missed this last night. Is there anywhere to watch it online? I'm just curious about how she looks. I don't care what she has to say as it will all be lies and "poor me".

Oh, I just read it was only a phone interview. Is that true?

Just saw on my twitter feed that there is a FULL interview coming in September. Don't know the source of this information. It is from the "leader" of the "haters" as they are referred to by some of Casey's supporters.

Well, Richard clearly remembers CM's words.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/07/08/

“You can pretty well predict there’s going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life.” – J. Cheney Mason (12/12/2008)
“Then all the talking, all the press interviews and the parents going on this show and that show and the lawyer [Jose Baez] going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever.” - J. Cheney Mason (12/12/2008)
You found it. What was it that changed his mind. Fame, Fortune, Greed, Lust. Inquiring minds want to know.

She trusted the police enough to call them about the crowd outside their house! Mason can't honestly believe any of this.

Have I ever told all of you here at WS how much I love you guys??? No matter what anyone on the defense says to try to "regentrify" FCA - at least one of us will remember a detail/fact from the past that completely blows any statement they make out of the water.

When you think about it - we've been expecting this carp - haven't we? Mason must be just thrilled he is finally getting some time in front of the camera instead of sitting napping in the second chair for three years....including through the entire triial.

After sleeping on this....I woke up this morning and really am quite baffled by CM. More so than Casey, because I’ve got her number already.
What is CM’s motive? Money or sex? It has to be one of the two, because what in the world would make an old coot like him hang around for this long? We can see that he is stupid, but is there more? Wonder how his wife feels about his close relationship with Casey? I would think that would only go so far, unless there is a huge monetary payoff promised somewhere down the road. Or maybe she is more akin to Jerry Sandusky’s wife??? Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.....
Exactly how many of his other "high profile" clients is he still in touch with a year after the trial ends?

Creeper McCreepy.

ETA: Seriously, did he and his wife take on this grown woman to raise, like some poor, abandoned orphan????????????? Strange, strange......and CREEPY.

Isn't it simply about "winning"? And about having some time in the limelight without always standing second in Baez's shadow? Before this - who was interested in having Mason on their show? Nobody....and it's pretty obvious he has a HUGE ego.

Mason usually loses his cases. Not that "he" "won" this one - but it appears to him that the "not guilty" verdict was a win. Now he thinks he's "The Man"......guffaw....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back