MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone watching this funeral? Bizarre. 7 minutes til it begins and hardly anyone there. JMO

I am, it's starting to fill up now, there are some beautiful flower arrangements :rose:

Still wondering about the details of the party.

BBM

-Location?

Security Video Captured Last Glimpse Of Jessica Chambers Before She Was Burned Alive
Posted: 12/10/2014 5:08 pm EST Updated: 12/10/2014 5:59 pm EST

"Some people are saying she stopped by a party after that," said Chambers. "We think whoever called her over to them was asking her to go to that party, because where she was found and where the party was aren't very far apart."

-Who hosted the party?

-What type of party was it? (birthday party for a young child?, family party?, poker party?, under-age drinking party?, drug party?, Tupperware party?)

-How many people were there? A few or a lot? Who?

-What time did the party start and end?

-Did anyone see JC?

-Did she drop someone off or leave with someone?

-Did she stay for any amount of time? If so, how long?

This is a view of the crime scene and a green, steel, locked gate.

Screenshot (60).png

This is the opposite side of Herron Dr with a similar, locked gate

Screenshot (61).png

Does anyone know who owns these properties?

I looked for a long a time and numerous videos. Willing to accept it is one guy, but how do you explain the difference in size of the person, the stripes, the gait, and the size of whatever is being filled which looks so different? Sorry, if I'm completely of the mark here.

If she went to the car wash, there may be more video to see of her not yet available to LE or anyone. I hope places in Batesville that may have picked her on cams check things out.

FindHG, I can not explain "the difference in size of the person, the stripes, the gait, and the size of whatever is being filled which looks so different" because I do not see those differences. If you do, try to capture images and post them.

However, in all reality the timestamps fairly speak for themselves.

Are we sure that she whispered a name to the volunteer firefighter?

From what I have read in MSM, firefighters responded to the call thinking it was just a car fire. Did an ambulance follow? Could she have said medic?

I want and hope so badly that Jessica was strong enough to help point to her killer(s). I just take issue with anyone being able do that with 90% of their body burned.

The fireman she spoke to was interviewed by a local news reporter ( the link was posted up thread).... The fireman said he couldnt comment about the name she mentioned.

At footage marked 06:25:48 Jessica Chambers moves to exit screen-right, and to converse with some unseen party. Chambers then reappears at footage mark 06:27:02 in order to enter the station doorway at 06:27:15.

*Note: View both the Youtube video (a) "Gas station surveillance video captures Jessica Chambers' last hour"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFu42xD8rs, and (b) the video posted at FB's MyFoxMemphis https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152791821006877&set=vb.53650881876&type=2&theater in order to get a clear picture of what transpired. Unfortunately the 1 minute and 14 sec time-lapse between 06:25:48 and 06:27:02 has not been revealed from either of the two available cam views.

A huge thank you ZOOL.

I understand that "times have changed", but it feels really wrong for me to be watching this live-stream service... I didn't know Jessica, her family or friends - I just know of this case from media and WS. Live-streaming funeral or memorial services seems like an invasion of privacy to me. IMO it feels very impersonal.

I know, I know - then why am I watching it? I think I was hoping it would make me feel better about her tragic, horrific death - but it hasn't. It just seems so generic - maybe because it's being "televised" - watching this makes me feel like it's not "real", but a movie or tv show or something.

Either way - my prayers go out to all who knew and loved Jessica, especially her parents. May she rest in peace.

Wonder about the three guys standing there when she walked in, that one guy gave me the creeps.

I think the three guys entered the station at different times. The man in the yellow pants, with the small, plastic, black bag departs the store shortly after Chambers exits the front door, and shortly after she finishes gassing her vehicle; he reenters the station wagon's driver's seat at 06:29:00 (in the MyFoxMemphis video). There is another occupant to that station wagon. He has entered the passenger side at 06:27:09 during the period when the striped-jacket person has finished filling his gas can, and has walked off into the darkness, and during the period when Jessica enters the store.

The man with the blue jacket entered the store at 06:26:41 during the period when Jessica has walked out of view. He has arrived from the area where Jessica disappears, and is not associated with the station wagon.

The third man ...I have no information.

News reports are saying she planned on taking her car to Batesville for a wash. Which is 9 minutes north of M&M.

Something was either in the south-west area of M&M, or someone took her there.

Another thing mentioned on a news vid posted here last night.... a woman interviewed said that Jessica went to a party after leaving the gas station.
So............ between leaving the gas station and 90 minutes later.....Jessica went to a party, left and was set on fire. That's my understanding imoo.

Another thing mentioned on a news vid posted here last night.... a woman interviewed said that Jessica went to a party after leaving the gas station.
So............ between leaving the gas station and 90 minutes later.....Jessica went to a party, left and was set on fire. That's my understanding imoo.

Yes, I did watch that video. Said it was close to where they found her/car.

After following mostly the information listed at websleuths, I strayed out into the world wide web. <modsnip>

I just finished watching the funeral service online. I was left with one big question. From the pictures I've seen, she had many friends of different ethnic make-up then her own. In the audience, I didn't see one person who wasn't Caucasian. Would the perps want to stay away from the funeral, or would the be drawn to it?

Two entirely different thoughts.

First - supposedly she had gone out wearing pajama pants and a hoodie? If she was planning to go to a party or to meet someone her family wouldn't have approved of, she could have been wearing other clothes underneath. I'd like to know what (if anything) she was wearing when she was found.

Second - I avoid pumping gas, but in the past when I've done it, there have been occasions when I've gotten gas on my hands. If she did, she could have wiped her hands on her pants - or she could even have splashed gas on her clothes. If she smoked, I could envision a scenario where she was driving down the road, tried to light a cigarette, perhaps dropped it or the lighter - her clothes catch fire, she panics and loses control of the car and runs off the road. Hits her head and is stunned or knocked out. By the time she comes to, a small fire has become a big fire, and she's breathing in smoke and flames...

Some years ago, about a quarter mile from my house, a car had some sort of mechanical failure (I don't remember the details). Driver pulled over to the side of the road and got out, but the car ended up totally engulfed in flame, with the flames nearly reaching the roadside power lines. No idea whether oil/gas tank ruptured, but it was definitely a case of a huge fire starting without any outside accelerant being applied. So it can happen.

I don't think, generally people smoke at gas stations, as they're often admonished by staff, from what I've seen, especially around gas tanks as it is a real danger, what with guys in striped shirts all over the place getting their diesel. I respectfully don't believe she's smoking or putting out a cigarette. It looks like she's picking something she notices up, like a coin or something. Her distraction looking down and picking whatever up coincides with the big guy in the striped shirt and smaller container shuffling off, away from the pump by her car, into the unseen part of the station parking lot.

Guess it depends where one lives.:)
Here, it's not unusual to see people smoking at gas stations. Some of our gas station/stores have tall ashtray-trashcans by the front doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998