Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
15-year-old MCET may be in the area of Decatur, Alabama.

She is white, blonde hair, hazel eyes, 5 feet 5 inches and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a flannel shirt and black leggings.

Thomas is believed to be in the company of 50-year-old Tad Cummins, a white male, 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be armed with two handguns and driving a Silver Nissan Rogue with Tennessee tag number 976ZPT.

http://wate.com/2017/03/14/statewide-endangered-child-alert-for-missing-middle-tennessee-teen/
http://www.waff.com/story/34847631/endangered-tn-runaway-may-be-in-decatur-area
http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/statewide-endangered-child-alert-issued-for-missing-teen/422561108

ARREST AFFIDAVIT

Motion in Support of Detention - Filed 4/24/17

Father of Abducted Teen Speaks Out for First Time Since Reunion

Amber Alert: ET found safe in Northern California; Former teacher arrested
Apr 20, 2017

The TBI says they have found missing 15-year-old ET safe in Northern California.

Her former teacher, Tad Cummins, has been arrested in connection to her kidnapping.

A spokesperson for the Siskiyou County Sheriff's Department said Cummins' Nissan Rogue was found late Wednesday night. The vehicle's original license plate had been removed, but officials were able to confirm the vehicle through its VIN.

Verified Insiders:
MCElizabethsSISTER

Direct Link toThe Rules - Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.

LINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD #17

Financially she probably has little choice.

On another note, there was a comment about the jail not costing a cent that I wanted to address. The article stated it didn't cost the county a cent. It's a federal facility so it would be federally funded.

Pretty much my post and link showing it has "paying" customers:).

MCET was failed by a parent, by a "trusted" teacher, by a school system, and now by whoever it is that is discussing a minor's state of mind while said minor is being treated a mental health facility. When will this child receive the dignity that she doesn't just deserve but NEEDS in order to heal? WHEN??

Of course he has a water bed. :doh:

I scrolled through the images of the house and noticed in photo 10 the bible quote posted on the refrigerator.
"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11

I hope so JC. What TC has done is evil.

jmo

MCET was failed by a parent, by a "trusted" teacher, by a school system, and now by whoever it is that is discussing a minor's state of mind while said minor is being treated a mental health facility. When will this child receive the dignity that she doesn't just deserve but NEEDS in order to heal? WHEN??

Well, there's money to be made.

This poor child goes from victim to victim and then back again. :crying:

Seeing their "nest" on the market made me sad. I hope she stays strong through this and will someday know that all of this is because of him. Very sad.

Hopefully she isnt selling it to pay for his legal defense.

She has no choice but to sell it. She is living on less than half of the household income she used to; she is an admin at the Maury County Board of Education. I'm sure it's a decent job, but I am also sure that she is not making six figures. I sincerely doubt that she would pay for his legal defense out of her half of the sale price, but he is legally entitled to half of the community property, unfortunately. She should, IMHO, get that check and move to Costa Rica with no forwarding address.

:cow:

Hopefully she isnt selling it to pay for his legal defense.
Did I read correctly that he was assigned a public defender? Isn't that for those who have no money to hire an atty? (It may be that the house was in her name.)

Did I read correctly that he was assigned a public defender? Isn't that for those who have no money to hire an atty? (It may be that the house was in her name.)

Plus, he's a billionaire with past careers in the FBI and CIA:facepalm:

Seeing their "nest" on the market made me sad. I hope she stays strong through this and will someday know that all of this is because of him. Very sad.
Good for JC. If the house is sold he won't be able to use the house for collateral if he ever makes bond. I'm sure they owe alot and are in financial debt He did file bankruptcy I'm not sure which chapter.

She's probably going to move in with one of her daughters. I don't know if that's a good idea considering TC daughters are very supportive of their dad they may encourage JC to support their dad, and stay together as a family.

I hope she's not selling the house to get a good private attorney to represent him. I don't expect him to keep his public defender in a case of this magnitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker