Zodiac's Identity Finally Discovered? Man Turns Hood/Weapon into FBI

I don't believe they claimed that the FBI confirmed the handwriting analysis or anything related to The Zodiac. The show simply revealed their findings and comparisons of the handwriting analysis.

Trust me: They are saying that Aphrodite Jones has confirmed that the FBI has agreed that Tarrance's handwriting matches the Zodiac. The FBI, when asked by an outside source, has specifically said that they have not declared a match, but Kaufman and his little cult don't let things like facts get in the way of their "truth". All Jones did was repeat a statment given to her by Nannette Barto, Kaufman's rookie document examiner who received her degree from a correspondence school and has no accredidation from any recognized certification board. The whole argument is the equivilent to this fictional dialogue:

Moron: The moon is made of green cheese.
Astrophysicist: You are saying that the moon is made of green cheese?
Moron: See, even an astrophysicist agrees with me!

This is only one example of the house of cards that Kaufman used to build his case against his stepfather and not even the most ridiculous. Are you folks aware that Kaufman, Barto and the owner of Dennis's message board, "Catseye", have claimed that Jack Tarrance was also the Chicago Lipstick Killer, the Texarkana Phantom, the Black Dahlia Killer, the I-45 Killer, the 2001 Anthrax Killer and the author of the Jon Benet Ramsey ransom note - seriously! They even believe that Tarrance may have been the Cleveland Torso Killer, but are not sure since Jack would have been only eight years old at the time!

These people are deranged and wouldn't know a logical argument if it bit them on the heiney. Kaufman has attempted to sell "evidence" and has self-published a book and self-produced a documentary - both of which were discontinued when his customers began to demand that he actual deliver the products that they had prepaid for yet never seemed to receive. Dennis has sold the rights to his story to gullible investors in both the print and movie medias. This is a cash cow for him, yet he accuses those who apply common sense to his claims as profiteers "getting rich off of the victims".

BTW: In case it isn't clear, I don't like this guy.

Here's something that bugs me. Everybody thinks Donald Harden broke the code in the Zodiac letter. IIRC, there were 18 symbols at the end they couldn't break into a word.

If 18 symbols were unbreakable then how do we know he broke the code correctly?

I think the code may not have been successfully decoded and everyone thinks it was. Therefore, nobody has gone back and looked at it again with fresh eyes.

:waitasec:

Here's a link that's interesting.

This is the deciphered text:

I/ L i k e/ K i l l i n g/ P e o p l e/ B e c a u s e/ I t/ I s/ S o/ M u c h/ F u n/ I t/ I s/ M o r e/ F u n/ T h a n/ K i l l i n g/ W i l d/ G a m e/ I n/ T h e/ F o r r e s t/ B e c a u s e/ M a n/ I s/ T h e/ M o s t/ D a n g e r o u e(?)/ A n a m a l(?)/ O f/ A l l/ T o/ K i l l/ S o m e t h i n g/ G i v e s/ M e/ T h e/ M o s t/ T h r i l l i n g/ E x p e r i e n c e/ I t/ I s/ E v e n/ B e t t e r/ T h a n/ G e t t i n g/ Y o u r/ R o c k s/ O f f/ W i t h/ A/ G i r l/ T h e/ B e s t/ P a r t/ O f/ I t/ I s/ T h a e(?)/ W h e n/ I/ D i e/ I/ w i l l/ B e/ R e b o r n/ I n/ P a r a d i c e/ A n d/ T h e/ i(?)/ H a v e/ K i l l e d/ W i l l/ B e c o m e/ M y/ S l a v e s/ I/ W i l l/ N o t/ G i v e/ Y o u/ M y/ N a m e/ B e c a u s e/ Y o u/ W i l l/ T r y/ T o/ S l o i D o w n O r A t o p (?)/ M y/ C o l l e c t i o g (?)/ O f/ S l a v e s/ F o r/ A f t e r l i f e

E B E O R I E T E M E T H H P I T I

Dangeroe is probably Dangerous

Anamal is probably Animal

Thae is probably That

The/ i/ could be The "people" I or maybe That I but it doesn't make grammatical sense. Especially with "people" totally left out of the text. :waitasec:

S l o i D o w n O r A t o p (?) is probably slow down or stop.

C o l l e c t i o g (?) is probably collecting.

And then there is E B E O R I E T E M E T H H P I T I which has not been deciphered into any sensible way.

Are these mistakes by Zodiac losing his place with his symbols and letters or is it poor cyphering? The other possibility is that the mistakes and mumbo jumbo are just done deliberately to waste peoples time.

The E B E O R I E T E M E T H H P I T I is what fascinates me most. Obviously there is meaning or no meaning to those letters.

ETA - Maybe it's a jumble?

I put in the slashes to make it easier to read. The question marks and red text are mine to note something misspelled. Here is the actual undeciphered puzzle.

BTW, the face that most matches the composite is Jack Tarrance IMO.

The code was broken by zodiac himself. He solved his own cipher right in front of them. He always insisted he was crackproof after it was solved and he is correct.The last 18 symbols are random that he took from the deciphered message just to play a game. He looks like both sketches and hand writing matches.

We aren't supposed to double post things, but please have a look at what I posted in Cold Cases, on the Zodiac thread there.

Of course I have no idea if it has any merit, but the guy needs to be looked at as a possibiity.

The code was broken by zodiac himself. He solved his own cipher right in front of them. He always insisted he was crackproof after it was solved and he is correct.The last 18 symbols are random that he took from the deciphered message just to play a game. He looks like both sketches and hand writing matches.

who is the 'zodiac himself'?

The Zodiac always said that he had cleverly disguised himself during his crimes, which would explain why Allen looks different from the sketches, and very much like the Principal at the school from which he was fired: http://www.zodiackiller.com/1968Class.html

Linky

Be patient. It takes a little time to download.

According to statements to police by family and friends, prior to the publication of Zodiac's codes, Allen had possession of codes featuring identical symbols. Additionally, Allen was known to use the same unusual spelling and phrasing as Zodiac later used, such as spelling "Mery Xmass" instead of Merry Xmas and saying "trigger mech" instead of trigger mechanism. Allen would intentionally misspell words to be funny.

Linkage

This is the guy I think is the real Zodiac. That new book is a sham. JMO

I think the new book is very compelling

I haven't read much or followed the codes and much of what zodiac said, but those last letters, just at a glance, look like "before time met the pity" to me, all jumbled and misspelled. I know it sounds stupid, but he didn't spell out things correctly in his wording of the note.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back