AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... but I bet you didn't tell your mom to "get her butt home!":what:

Her mom was dead. How could she tell her that?

I've told my DH to get his butt home and one time I told him "get your butt home or I will burn all your clothes". Did he think I'd burn his clothes? NO. Did I mean I would burn his clothes? NO. I was making a POINT since he dauddles and piddles and forgets where he is and what he's supposed to be doing. He's the absent minded professor. We joke and tease each other all the time. Other couples don't. That's fine. I do and he does too. Each to their own.

I guess I am abusive .. going by what other's think. Oh well..... Can't call CPS on me .. I have no minor kids at home + I know all the CPS folks in SF since I worked with them. HA.

I agree this is all very possible.
But the no-contact order and the fact that LE felt the need to announce it has me concerned..
Because really, is there any reason they had to release that info? Just makes me wonder..

Well... it may just be because he has a habitual track record of neglegent type behavior as he doe's have a trail of past court issues.. not to mention that he's had a dog at large and as it appears after having his daughter go missing he left his 10 yo and 14 yo go wandering about unsupervised and at risk of them going missing too... SC doe's not seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed so I can sorta see that as ground's to put him in the time out chair a minute.

Well... it may just be because he has a habitual track record of neglegent type behavior as he doe's have a trail of past court issues.. not to mention that he's had a dog at large and as it appears after having his daughter go missing he left his 10 yo and 14 yo go wandering about unsupervised and at risk of them going missing too... SC doe's not seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed so I can sorta see that as ground's to put him in the time out chair a minute.

johnQ, thankfully there is no leash-law in place for minor children in Pima County. I would surely have mountains of citations, if so. ;)

I just don't get this 'no-contact' thing. Not ever supervised visits..not even PHONE CALLS? At a time when the family really needs each other? And then LE making an announcement about it. Either LE wants it to look like he is involved, or they think he is.

I've been meaning to ask about this,
is it usual for there to be a pre-trial hearing over a citation for dogs getting loose?

Case number is M-1041-CR-12033022

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/pub...caselookup.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

JMO and all that, but of course it's usual/normal. Everyone gets their say in court. EVERYONE. Sergio chose to plea not guilty to the dogs being loose, etc. He has a right to a hearing and if AZ does pre-trial, then that's fine. Their laws.

Oh I think he's sharp enough...JMO

Sorry didn't see this. But how could a phone call hurt them? You know what I mean?

Now.. about the no-contact deal... It was stated in the press conf. that SC needed space and time away from the kids. IMO this could mean that due to all the stress he has been psycologically unfit to be around his son's at the moment and needs to focus on getting back to work and gaining some normalcy. I still think it could be possible there is a deeper reason but when your unstable emotionally around your kids it is kinda mentally traumatic to your kids.

I think some posts were exaggerating their "lifestyle" a little bit. For a family with three kids, their home is not extravagant. They have been married 15 years and have mid level income jobs. Not surgeons, but not waiters..mid level income stable jobs in a fields with a great job market.
IMO a lexus is a reasonable car for a mother of 3 who has been married 15 years and has a full time job. It is not a Maybach. They don't have full time nannies or personal live in chefs. I don't get the talk about their salaries shouldn't support what they have.

Don't agree with this at all. Oldest son age 14, per 911 call, was known by SC where he was (they were on the phone at almost the same time) and he SAID his 10 year old was in the garage waiting for RC. :moo:

Sorry didn't see this. But how could a phone call hurt them? You know what I mean?

If he is responsible for Isabel missing, it would hurt the boys. IMO

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I don't know about SG, but I was a tech in every dept at the hospital, and the nurses really do not have access to meds. They use a special system, don't remember what it's called but they really don't have access to them, they just get the med they need and give it to the patient.
I'm sure one of the nurses here knows what it is.

I know what you mean. It is like someone working in a bank, having 'access' to money. just because you hand it out to customers, does not mean you have ready access to any for yourself.

I don't think LE by itself has any jurisdiction over whether minor children can stay with both parents or not. That is the where CPS comes in. LE can report to CPS if they found something and CPS can investigate further. IMHO, there is no way that LE and CPS separated the kids from SC as some technique to get him to break or to put the screws to him. That makes no sense and would be highly inappropriate.

If SC is under a no contact order (or has volunteered based on CPS's advisement) there's a reason for it. WE may never learn of that reason, but it's not for LE to play tough with SC.

This is not a game and the children are not used as pawns by LE to make life difficult for one or both parents.

Nighters. Going back to bed.:eek:fftobed:

New meds.

Blessings to Isa and hopefully she is found SAFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305