Russian fridge yields "alien lifeform's corpse"

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
I love the way Daiy Mail offsets bizarre claims in quotation marks. Each set of them here = a "cough-cough."

Mystery of the 'alien corpse' woman stored in her fridge for two years (why do they all turn up in Russia?)

• Russian woman kept alien before it was 'confiscated' by authorities
• Third 'alien' sighting in Russia in recent months
• Experts claim country is 'hotbed of UFO activity'
If the aliens really are landing, this latest picture seems to confirm that their first port of call on Earth will be Russia.

After other claims of extraterrestrial life turning up in Siberia, the latest is from a Russian woman who says she kept a frozen alien corpse in her fridge.

The mysterious 'lifeform' was reportedly kept by Marta Yegorovnam in her fridge in the western Russian city of Petrozavodsk for two years, while she took five pictures to prove its existence.

The 'creature' is two feet long, has an enormous head, large bulbous eyes and an appearance somewhere between a fish and a humanoid.

It also appears to have what looks like a string-like arm protruding from its body.
---
more at Daily Mail link above, along with several close-ups of the thing, which looks like a decayed garden vegetable of some sort

I love the way Daiy Mail offsets bizarre claims in quotation marks. Each set of them here = a "cough-cough."

Mystery of the 'alien corpse' woman stored in her fridge for two years (why do they all turn up in Russia?)

• Russian woman kept alien before it was 'confiscated' by authorities
• Third 'alien' sighting in Russia in recent months
• Experts claim country is 'hotbed of UFO activity'

more at Daily Mail link above, along with several close-ups of the thing, which looks like a decayed garden vegetable of some sort

IMO I think it's very cute. Sorta a cross between the Creature from the Black Lagoon and a large Sea Monkey.

I think I want one.:crazy:

why do they all turn up in Russia?)

My thought when I read the title of this thread. I swear! LOL. :giggle:

ETA: everytime you post a link to that site I go over there and get lost for at least an hour haha :seeya: going to peruse now!

That is some type of pumpkin with a vine still attached. :crazy: You can see the holes in the "arm"/vine that vine-borer larvae make.

My thought when I read the title of this thread. I swear! LOL. :giggle:

ETA: everytime you post a link to that site I go over there and get lost for at least an hour haha :seeya: going to peruse now!
The Daily Mail's the crack cocaine of online tabloids, that's for sure. Requires at least a daily visit.

IMO I think it's very cute. Sorta a cross between the Creature from the Black Lagoon and a large Sea Monkey.

I think I want one.:crazy:

Definitely inter-marriage of the two families - the Creature's head and the sea monkeys' arms and body.

I used to have a dried up rhubarb in my fridge that looked just like that alien's arm.

:floorlaugh:If you turn the photo 40 degrees to the left, cover your right eye, squint the other..you can see the face of Elvis:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back