Miscellaneous - case related

I can't even hang with ya'll tonight ; )
I am pooped! See you in the morning. I have alot to say but my eyes and fi.ger (that types) won't cooperate anymore. ; )

Old news, probably posted in here somewhere, but here are some of the older cases:

Alleged serial killer in Jennings, LA (Jeff Davis Parish) - 8 victims since 2005 - Page 4 - Help Find The Missing

There are some more interesting articles posted there, it is a shorter thread than the jpdkiller board 45 threads are. Check out post # 66 on page 7!

And adding this for relationships: from post 86.

ETA: * Page about a few of the older murders, interesting reasons listed.

http://relatedcasesjdpkiller.wordpress.com/

Look for posts by Sheila's Daughter on the Jeff Davis Murders discussion site. She has ALOT to say about Sheila's death being tied to Loretta Chaisson and/or Tracee Chaisson.

Also...do a property search on the Phillips 66 (across the street from Family Dollar where Brittney was last seen, and where Crystal was last seen making a phone call, allegedly to LE). Several locals have stated that it was a haven for drug sales. RD is later busted for drugs, and gets off with a slap on the wrist, imo. To me, that confirms locals comments about the Phillips 66 being a hub for drug activity.

Boudreaux Inn - not helpful with regard to the rumors, but the owner died in 2006, so someone else has it now I suppose. Unless it is family property. The name may be helpful in running down any info.

BOUDREAUX, Justin A. LCAP 04/14/2006
JENNINGS - The funeral for Mr. Justin A. Boudreaux, 77, will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, April 15,
in Miguez Funeral Home. Deacon Mike Tramel will officiate. Entombment will be in Our Lady of Seven
Dolors Catholic Church Mausoleum in Welsh. Visitation is 9:30 a.m.-9 p.m. today and from 8 a.m.
Saturday.
Mr. Boudreaux died at 2:53 a.m. Thursday, April 13, 2006, in Jennings American Legion Hospital.
He was a native of Church Point and a 20-year resident of Jennings, moving from Lake Charles
He was owner of Boudreaux Inn in Jennings and Empire Inn in Elton and was former owner of the
Sun Down Inn in Jennings.
He was of the Catholic faith.
Pallbearers will be Albert Granger, Curtis Granger, Lee Granger, Douglas Dickey, Christopher
Dickey and Joshua Dickey.
Survivors include two daughters, Jacqueline Granger of Moss Bluff and Benita Dickey of
Friendswood, Texas; two sons, Chester J. Boudreaux of Jennings and David A. Boudreaux of Welsh;
his partner, Patricia Galloway of Jennings; three sisters, Ella Mae Williams Guilliams and Verlie
Granger, both of Baton Rouge, and Sybil Boudreaux of Elton; one brother, Percy Boudreaux of
Jennings; nine grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...parish&cd=40&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

ETA: Found a couple of reviews here, I think the first person was reviewing a different place, IDK.

http://www.rateclubs.com/clubs/boudreaux-inn-lounge_4981.html

Another pic of the Inn

6764cdd0cab511e181bd12313817987b_6.jpg

Found here:

http://www.ejpix.com/travel-destina...24280&long=-92.657085&city=Jennings_Louisiana

Here's the Real Estate Listing of the Inn (see pdf attachment, page 9)

That said, I have mixed feelings about the inn. Imo, if it plays a role at all, it has to do with child sex trafficking (which has repeatedly popped up its ugly head in several of these cases), including allegations that TG began prostituting Brittney when she was 11, along with the allegations that she and Brittney moved to Sebring, Florida a month before the Loretta Lynn Chaisson Lewis' murder and returned two weeks before the murder of her daughter.

There's also the seeming link to the jail.

Jeff Davis Sheriff's Office Sued Over Sexual Assault Complaint ( link )

Detective cleared: Truck he purchased from inmate linked to March slaying ( [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2955918#post2955918]link[/ame] )

In the serial murder investigation, some unfortunate misssteps have only served to fuel the skepticism. ( [ame=http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=703555#post703555]link[/ame] )

Additionally, excluding Daniels & Gary, the victims had cocaine possession charges which were subsequently dropped just prior to their murders. Some feel this had to do with converting them to CIs (confidential informants). I have admittedly wondered if the "gang" isn't using the jail to funnel some sort of sex trafficking business.

Otoh, the murders of Richard "Butch" Sonnier, Kenneth "Rat" Trahan, and Sheila Comeaux, is repeatedly raised.( link ).

Attachments

• real%20estate%20sept.oct.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 14
Didn't know where to put this, so here I am. Been reading a lot on the jdpkillings site, the one we can see, and noticed somethings.

COD as asphyxiation could mean a number of things. It has never been explained, and per victim.

Tox has never been explained other than "high amounts".

Locations are not exact, but that could be b/c they really were not exact spots, so I'll let that slide for now.

None of the families were allowed to view the bodies. I can understand if they were beaten or hacked, that has not been claimed. I can understand if they were too far along in decomp, but, some were found within a couple of days. With the mention of bleach on one body, I noticed the other board discussing lye or caustic salt. This is a possibility.

Haven't seen a lot on whom the victims were last known to be with.

Haven't seen any cell phone records, house phone, computers if applicable, or LE interviews of witnesses/suspects released.

Guess what I am saying, is some form of Authority needs to get some kind of exact information out. It has been a few years and nothings has been discovered. These families have no details or info. I think some info should be given them, regardless of any ongoing or not ongoing case. If any/all other murders in the area are said to be "unrelated" (which I am doubting), the info does not really need to be a secret if nothing else is connected.

Just a few of these details could put pieces together. Without some sort of action, I don't think anything will ever be disclosed, and no perps found.

End of poorly written rant.

Been doing alot of reading at the JDP site and to be honest, my initial gung ho attitude has been dampened . As with LISK, when LE is incompetent and or corrupt, my hope for Justice and my regard for those who are responsible for finding justice go down the drain. : (((

Been doing alot of reading at the JDP site and to be honest, my initial gung ho attitude has been dampened . As with LISK, when LE is incompetent and or corrupt, my hope for Justice and my regard for those who are responsible for finding justice go down the drain. : (((

Well, this won't help.

Johnny Lassiter became Chief of Police in Jennings in 2007. In 2010, he accepted a voluntary demotion to lieutenant for unexplained reasons (family obligations was mentioned). Now he's been arrested for theft of evidence.

Former Jennings Police Chief Accused of Stealing from Evidence Room

http://www.jenningsdailynews.net/?p=16644

http://www.kplctv.com/global/story.asp?s=13017717

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13005930

One would hope that some improvements had been made in recent years, but apparently that's not the case.

In 2007, Chief Detective Warren Gary was pulled from the investigation after it was found he purchased a vehicle from a potential murder witness and a current inmate of the parish jail.

He was later fined $10,000 by the Louisiana Board of Ethics.

Another detective, Paula Guillory, lost evidence against one of the murder suspects who was later cleared. She was fired.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5024973-504083.html

You've got to be kidding me. And he VOLUNTARILY demoted himself? How the hell does THAT work?!

We drove thru JDP on I-10 yesterday. It reminded me of this sad case. I only wish we could've made a pit stop! I'da loved to do some active research! I'm sure local LE would've been immediately informed @the woman at the truck stop asking questions @ the murders! I probably would've been run outta town!

RIP ladies. I pray that justice will be served in your deaths. Unfotunately I have little faith in the people charged with the task. Specifically LE!

We drove thru JDP on I-10 yesterday. It reminded me of this sad case. I only wish we could've made a pit stop! I'da loved to do some active research! I'm sure local LE would've been immediately informed @the woman at the truck stop asking questions @ the murders! I probably would've been run outta town!

RIP ladies. I pray that justice will be served in your deaths. Unfotunately I have little faith in the people charged with the task. Specifically LE!

I bet you would have been checked out or tailed--yikes! :0

and i have NO faith in those charged with that task either

Unedited video released from 2009 special report on Jeff Davis murders
From KPLCTV Lake Charles
Jan 30, 2014

Investigators in Jeff Davis Parish continue to look for leads in eight unsolved murders between 2006 and 2009, and they believe unaired video from KPLC-TV may help them. Until recently, that video was thought to be lost forever.

More than four years after a special report aired on KPLC-TV profiling the murders, Jeff Davis Parish District Attorney Michael Cassidy asked a court to order the station to hand over raw video from the interviews of Tracee Chaisson and Frankie Richard.

For reference purposes, here are the links to the original special aired by KPLC in 2009. There are 7 segments.

10/28/09 Unsolved: Mystery In Jeff Davis Parish Seg 1 (KPLC)
10/28/09 Unsolved: Mystery In Jeff Davis Parish Seg 2 (KPLC)
10/28/09 Unsolved: Mystery In Jeff Davis Parish Seg 3 (KPLC)
10/28/09 Unsolved: Mystery In Jeff Davis Parish Seg 4 (KPLC)
10/28/09 Unsolved: Mystery In Jeff Davis Parish Seg 5 (KPLC)
10/28/09 Unsolved: Mystery In Jeff Davis Parish Seg 6 (KPLC)
10/28/09 Unsolved: Mystery In Jeff Davis Parish Seg 7 (KPLC)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back