Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of surprised also that EquaSearch has not been called in.

So LE has not called in the feds/they are not utilizing Equasearch either

I'm just not seeing the "urgency"

He may not have known when he left in the morning whether he would (or would not) be home for lunch. It probably depended on when he was called to a site (to install home theater equipment) and how long it took to complete the job. Maybe?

Yeah, I mean it's not a massive red flag... nothing in this case is. Just things that bother me a bit. I can't put my finger on why! The only huge, glaring, elephant-in-the-room red flag is that Sherri isn't home with her babies where she belongs.

I have this overwhelming feeling that this isn't going to end well. I'm just scrabbling around to find things that could be a clue. We all just want to find her.

He may not have known when he left in the morning whether he would (or would not) be home for lunch. It probably depended on when he was called to a site (to install home theater equipment) and how long it took to complete the job. Maybe?

Logical explanation considering his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he Wont know if he can come home for lunch till he sees where his work will take him.

Yeah, I mean it's not a massive red flag... nothing in this case is. Just things that bother me a bit. I can't put my finger on why! The only huge, glaring, elephant-in-the-room red flag is that Sherri isn't home with her babies where she belongs.

I have this overwhelming feeling that this isn't going to end well. I'm just scrabbling around to find things that could be a clue. We all just want to find her.
No, it probably won't end well.

During his search of the house, Keith says he found a partially wrapped present addressed to him from his wife and two kids. “She must have been wrapping her presents,” he says. “It is like an American flag pillow that she more than likely she made it. It wasn’t here when I left, so I know that she must have been working on that.”

Was the tag already affixed to a gift that wasn't even fully wrapped yet? Or set beside it, I wonder. What occasion was the gift for, a birthday, an anniversary? I can't imagine wrapping a pillow up, especially one I'd made. If it was a nice surprise gift for my hubby I'd either put it on the bed or the recliner rather than wrap it. Maybe I'm weird though.

I know he has been essentially cleared but there are a few odd things I've noticed that make me a little uneasy or unsure. I also get the feeling that they are different from most average American families, but I can't put my finger on it. They seem to be in "the elite"...I don't know why I feel this way, they are certainly beautiful looking people but he has a relatively average joe job. I have no idea what kind of income she was pulling in.

This case is unsettling (most are, of course)...nothing is quite falling into place logically in my mind I guess.

I wonder how much pressure Sherri put on herself. By that, I mean she apparently loved to shop for and wear designer clothes (if the items she was selling before were her used clothes). Was the "image" she projected to others important to her? She was also known, according to her sister-in-law (?) as "supermom". Did she think she had to be perfect? Even all the smiling in the photos -- sure, they're photos. But was she trying too hard to project a happy "image" to others? I'll admit it probably means nothing. But women have staged their own disappearance before when the (self-imposed) pressure became too much.

I know we are not sleuthing KP. Yet, does anyone think it is possible that he actually did come home for lunch? Or has LE accounted for that time? Might explain unwrapped tagged gift and the need to report it. Any comments?
They said his time has been accounted for.

I wonder how much pressure Sherri put on herself. By that, I mean she apparently loved to shop for and wear designer clothes (if the items she was selling before were her used clothes). Was the "image" she projected to others important to her? She was also known, according to her sister-in-law (?) as "supermom". Did she think she had to be perfect? Even all the smiling in the photos -- sure, they're photos. But was she trying too hard to project a happy "image" to others? I'll admit it probably means nothing. But women have staged their own disappearance before when the (self-imposed) pressure became too much.

She sure looked happy to me!
I do not think she staged her own disappearance.
Something happened to this pretty lady.

During his search of the house, Keith says he found a partially wrapped present addressed to him from his wife and two kids. “She must have been wrapping her presents,” he says. “It is like an American flag pillow that she more than likely she made it. It wasn’t here when I left, so I know that she must have been working on that.”

Was the tag already affixed to a gift that wasn't even fully wrapped yet? Or set beside it, I wonder. What occasion was the gift for, a birthday, an anniversary? I can't imagine wrapping a pillow up, especially one I'd made. If it was a nice surprise gift for my hubby I'd either put it on the bed or the recliner rather than wrap it. Maybe I'm weird though.

I know he has been essentially cleared but there are a few odd things I've noticed that make me a little uneasy or unsure. I also get the feeling that they are different from most average American families, but I can't put my finger on it. They seem to be in "the elite"...I don't know why I feel this way, they are certainly beautiful looking people but he has a relatively average joe job. I have no idea what kind of income she was pulling in.

This case is unsettling (most are, of course)...nothing is quite falling into place logically in my mind I guess.

Their Wedding Anniversary is soon

Someone left them the link to equusearch days ago on the facebook page

On the Redding crime group page on Facebook a woman listed a link to the Shasta County missing persons page. In it you find about 49 missing person cases in Shasta county. I found Sherri Papini, clicked on the link and found this-
315b1b53d2fc2a0ec75b55c2de5048d5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members