Jane Valez Mitchell & other Media People Who Know Only Ramsey Spin Let's Educate Them

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The other night on JVM she went into this whole diatribe about the poor Ramseys and how they have been cleared by the cops

Let me back up. For those on this forum who may not know me I own Websleuths and one of the reasons I got into the Forum world was my disgust at how the Ramseys used their money to pervert the justice system.

I have no idea who killed JonBenet but I know there was no intruder.

This thread is not to debate evidence. This thread is for those of us sick to death of the main stream media swallowing the Ramsey B.S. hook line and sinker.

Let's put together a letter that we can send out every time someone points out how innocent the Ramseys are.

First on my list is to let everyone know the Ramseys HAVE NOT been cleared by the police. They have not been cleared by the current D.A. in Boulder.

They were cleared by the most incompetent human being ever to get a law degree. And that's just not my opinion.

I would like the letter to be one page. One page with bullet points like this:

*The Ramseys have never been cleared by the cops. The current D.A. of Boulder has not cleared the Ramseys. Only Mary Lacy has cleared the Ramseys.

*Mary Lacy decided in 1997 that Patsy was innocent of anything. (insert quote of what Lacy said)

*Mary Lacy has never explained the following:

*Who wrote the note,
*why the "intruders" DNA was not found anywhere else,
*Why John Ramsey's fibers from his shirt were found in JBR's underwear.

Mary Lacy has refused to answer any questions about the Ramseys.

Anyway, that's just a rough idea of how I would like the letter to look.

So please add what you think is important to put in the letter. Remember we will have to back it up with links to prove what we say.

Thank God for Acandyrose at www.acandyrose.com She has everything.

Let's take our time. I would like this letter to be the "go to" piece for us when we are faced with the laziness of the main stream media.

If people really knew the evidence they would be appalled at how the Ramseys were able to manipulate the system. I promise you had they been poor and a minority it would never have happened.

Tricia

The other night on JVM she went into this whole diatribe about the poor Ramseys and how they have been cleared by the cops

Let me back up. For those on this forum who may not know me I own Websleuths and one of the reasons I got into the Forum world was my disgust at how the Ramseys used their money to pervert the justice system.

This thread is not to debate evidence. This thread is for those of us sick to death of the main stream media swallowing the Ramsey B.S. hook line and sinker.

Hey, boss. Why do you think I decided to write in the first place?

Let's put together a letter that we can send out every time someone points out how innocent the Ramseys are.

Will 200+ pages do?

First on my list is to let everyone know the Ramseys HAVE NOT been cleared by the police. They have not been cleared by the current D.A. in Boulder.

They were cleared by the most incompetent human being ever to get a law degree. And that's just not my opinion.

I would like the letter to be one page. One page with bullet points like this:

*The Ramseys have never been cleared by the cops. The current D.A. of Boulder has not cleared the Ramseys. Only Mary Lacy has cleared the Ramseys.

*Mary Lacy decided in 1997 that Patsy was innocent of anything. (insert quote of what Lacy said)

*Mary Lacy has never explained the following:

*Who wrote the note,
*why the "intruders" DNA was not found anywhere else,
*Why John Ramsey's fibers from his shirt were found in JBR's underwear.

Mary Lacy has refused to answer any questions about the Ramseys.

Anyway, that's just a rough idea of how I would like the letter to look.

So please add what you think is important to put in the letter. Remember we will have to back it up with links to prove what we say.

Thank God for Acandyrose at www.acandyrose.com She has everything.

Let's take our time. I would like this letter to be the "go to" piece for us when we are faced with the laziness of the main stream media.

If people really knew the evidence they would be appalled at how the Ramseys were able to manipulate the system. I promise you had they been poor and a minority it would never have happened.

Tricia

:applause: Wow...

Hey, boss. Why do you think I decided to write in the first place?

Will 200+ pages do?

:applause: Wow...

I, of course, disagree with both of you. Just read Beckner's statement after the GJ dismissed. It has more information than any book you could produce. Thanks for the link.

I, of course, disagree with both of you. Just read Beckner's statement after the GJ dismissed. It has more information than any book you could produce. Thanks for the link.

They're not even blaming the Ramsey's.They are blaming the system,the defence lawyers,the DA's,the labs who discovered the new DNA.They are blaming the system for not hanging the Ramsey's in a public square and the cops for not beating the "truth" out of them during interrogations.
If this is justice for the real victim....................enough said.
Even if you're RDI,there must be even for you that 0.000001% that they might be innocent.And if so,then what do you do,you go on and on and on and trash HER parents who MAYBE really loved her and never harmed her.
I myself am ashamed for how I talked about them at the beginning.JB didn't diserve this,this is N O T justice for ANYONE.

Have a great week.

How do you even pretend to wanna educate someone if you put on the table only HALF of the story.

"they were not cleared by the cops".why didn't THE COPS send those samples to the lab in the first place.don't answer,i already have a clue.
by whom do you want them to be cleared anyway in order to believe it,ST?Arndt?Eller?

I can see I've been wasting my time on here. A pity, as I think we were actually getting somewhere. If anyone knows of a similar website where there might be an open mind, pm me.

Adios!

I, of course, disagree with both of you.

Par.

Just read Beckner's statement after the GJ dismissed. It has more information than any book you could produce. Thanks for the link.

I didn't see any information, just a bunch of political mumbo-jumbo. And how can you say that, when you haven't even read it yet?

How do you even pretend to wanna educate someone if you put on the table only HALF of the story.

That's exactly the reason WHY we want to do this, maddy: because the media has only told one half of the story ever since 2003.

They are blaming the system for not hanging the Ramsey's in a public square and the cops for not beating the "truth" out of them during interrogations.

I knew it was only a matter of time before that accusation was leveled. I just didn't expect it from you, maddy.

If this is justice for the real victim....................enough said.

That's not justice; that's vengeance. Not the same.

I can see I've been wasting my time on here. A pity, as I think we were actually getting somewhere.

Everything was fine until we got more interested in ragging on each other than actual discussion.

If anyone knows of a similar website where there might be an open mind, pm me.

Seems to me we've been VERY open-minded.

Par.

I didn't see any information, just a bunch of political mumbo-jumbo. And how can you say that, when you haven't even read it yet?

What you don't seem to understand is that sometimes my not reading something is an advantage. Sometimes i have even read your posts and taken it as fact and I am learning that instead of fact it is distortion.

The bottom line is this case is real easy. Maybe not in the sense of who done it but in who didn't do it. My life doesn't revolve around this case like it does you. I am not writing a book and I really don't believe that any reputable company would publish yours either. I am not trying to be offensive but RDI just doesn't make any sense anymore. It is old news. The pieces don't fit and they never did. They had a few theories but no real damning evidence to back it up.

And they are gonna find who did it too. It is gonna be fun to watch.

Par.

Hey Dave, I read this too.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner issued a statement this afternoon on the new DNA findings:

"The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The Boulder Police Department concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. We remain committed to bringing JonBenet's killer to justice. That is, and always will be, our goal."

Game, Set, Match

Hey Dave, I read this too.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner issued a statement this afternoon on the new DNA findings:

"The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The Boulder Police Department concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. We remain committed to bringing JonBenet's killer to justice. That is, and always will be, our goal."

Game, Set, Match

Not at all. Witness the total lack of any further actions being taken after that comment. NOT game, set match- because there is NO match. Let's find a donor for the DNA and place him in Boulder at the time of the crime, see if he was an ADULT in 1996 (versus a boy at the White's party or one of the boys Patsy said visited BR at home that day), see how he could have gotten into the house and done this without being seen/heard and THEN we can BEGIN to see how he MAY have committed this crime.

Not at all. Witness the total lack of any further actions being taken after that comment. NOT game, set match- because there is NO match. Let's find a donor for the DNA and place him in Boulder at the time of the crime, see if he was an ADULT in 1996 (versus a boy at the White's party or one of the boys Patsy said visited BR at home that day), see how he could have gotten into the house and done this without being seen/heard and THEN we can BEGIN to see how he MAY have committed this crime.
ITA :applause:

Game, Set, Match
Hardly.
7 months later, at a news conference, Beckner had the chance to personally rubber stamp the Ramsey exoneration that ML granted, but did not.

Reporter: Mary Lacy cleared the Ramseys in this case, are they still cleared?

Beckner: Again, in keeping our focus on where we go from here, I don’t want to answer that question for a couple of reasons.
One, we are bringing in people on this task force that are going to have a fresh perspective, they are people who have never worked on this case, who are well known in the law enforcement and the district attorney field who can come in and look at this case, lay out the evidence on the table and tell us what they think, challenge us, ask us questions, give us ideas.
I think, to say anything, I would have to get into the evidence, and I don’t want to do that.
And secondly, I don’t want to set any expectations or biases for people coming into this committee.
If the police chief stands here and says, I think this, or, I think that, they may come in with some bias, we don’t want that, we want them to tell us what they think.

He did not say, yes, the Ramseys are cleared, and we are bringing in a task force to investigate the intruder theory.

I have no idea who killed JonBenet but I know there was no intruder.........

Tricia

Tricia,

You are truly a shining star in a black hole where this case is concerned. Thank you. God Bless.

You are mistaking lack of action from them finally shutting their mouth and keeping quiet about a new investigation. And see, you did not even read Beckner's comments. The DNA is very signficant and was a case changer. How come you guys can't understand that? The BPD got it all explained to them.

The dude's statement after the GJ hearing told it like it was. They had DNA but couldn't place 100% significance on it. But, advances were being made and the case was still being investigated. Then the touch DNA homerun they were looking for came. Everyone has accepted it excect for you guys. If you want to say a Ramsey paid someone to kill their daughter go ahead.

I am not sure if you guys are aware or not but good touch DNA is not left by brushing up against something. It takes a little force to leave a good pattern but I guess you guys don't care about that. You also don't care that the BPD believed and even suggested that the original DNA was innocent and tried real hard to prove it by testing everyone around that child.

What you don't seem to understand is that sometimes my not reading something is an advantage.

You're right: I DON'T understand that position, on general principle. There's an old saying: "what you don't know won't hurt you." BS! It's what you don't know that can REALLY hurt you.

Besides which, I didn't write it with people like you and me in mind. Forum posters like you and I make up only a small fraction of the people who have heard about this case. My intended audience are the regular people out there who have not done the kind of research that we have. And if you were to ask her, I'm sure Tricia would tell you the same.

Sometimes I have even read your posts and taken it as fact

I'm glad to hear that. Means I'm doing what I set out to do.

and I am learning that instead of fact it is distortion.

Could you be a bit more specific? Not that it matters. I'm not in the "distortion" business, Roy. I does neither me nor anyone else any good.

My life doesn't revolve around this case like it does you.

Good. I don't want anyone to waste as much life on this as I have.

I am not writing a book and I really don't believe that any reputable company would publish yours either.

I guess we'll find out, won't we?

I am not trying to be offensive but RDI just doesn't make any sense anymore.

If you can find anything about this case that DOES make sense, you let me know, okay?

It is old news. The pieces don't fit and they never did.

They fit just fine to me.

They had a few theories but no real damning evidence to back it up.

I guess we'll have to disagree on that. GOOD prosecutors (underline GOOD) have made cases with less.

Game, Set, Match

I think DD and cynic have answered that very well.

Hardly.
7 months later, at a news conference, Beckner had the chance to personally rubber stamp the Ramsey exoneration that ML granted, but did not.

Reporter: Mary Lacy cleared the Ramseys in this case, are they still cleared?

Beckner: Again, in keeping our focus on where we go from here, I don’t want to answer that question for a couple of reasons.
One, we are bringing in people on this task force that are going to have a fresh perspective, they are people who have never worked on this case, who are well known in the law enforcement and the district attorney field who can come in and look at this case, lay out the evidence on the table and tell us what they think, challenge us, ask us questions, give us ideas.
I think, to say anything, I would have to get into the evidence, and I don’t want to do that.
And secondly, I don’t want to set any expectations or biases for people coming into this committee.
If the police chief stands here and says, I think this, or, I think that, they may come in with some bias, we don’t want that, we want them to tell us what they think.

He not say, yes, the Ramseys are cleared, and we are bringing in a task force to investigate the intruder theory.

HOTYH said it best: Beckner's statement was a thumb in the eye of Mary Lacy's administration.

If touch DNA can exclude them then there should be 100's of other touch dna in that house and in the evidence that confirms this. In MY opinion that has not been shown and I find it VERY hard to believe that. This fake intruder perp left no other touch dna and was in the house milling around writing that note for some period of time and there is not touch dna multiple places.

This whole thing is such a crock of crap .... I am with TRICIA and SUPERDAVE on this one, THERE was never an intruder and when someone can show the Ramsey's cell phone records for December of 96 I will change my mind. I do not have friends high enough up in the world to make three sets of cell phone records go away?? But do not forget that the Ramseys DO have friends that can do favors of this type.

Kathy in Texas

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back