AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea on autospy or even if they are doing one, Zeaux?

My understanding that the aunt tried to get messages and deleted ones after she was reported missing, also after uncle shot himself (or someone elese shot him) IMO

I bet they did do a tox screening on him!

no idea on autospy or even if they are doing one, Zeaux?

My understanding that the aunt tried to get messages and deleted ones after she was reported missing, also after uncle shot himself (or someone elese shot him) IMO

I haven't heard anything about an autopsy.

Keep in mind, he was found alive on June 1st & died in the hospital the evening of June 4th. The types of things they generally do autopsies for on a person found dead would be moot in this case. The questions to me would be: did they test him for gunpowder, did they get the bullet & evaluate where it was & all the specifics to determine if it was indeed self-inflicted, did they run toxicology tests. These things are normally done at autopsy, but they would have had to be done at the hospital to get accurate results. His blood chemistry would be vastly different on June 4th than it was June 1st. The gun powder residue would fade or be cleaned off. The bullet and wound would be affected by medical treatment.

I don't know whether he owned a boat. But he was ticketed at some point in the past with operating a boat without a flotation device. So he either owned the boat or had borrowed it. If he owned it, perhaps he still owns it. If it borrowed it, perhaps he still had access to it. If the house was actually on the river, there's a good chance that there was a boat around. I am not at all familiar with this river or the area in general. Does the river connect to larger bodies of water?

I don't know whether he owned a boat. But he was ticketed at some point in the past with operating a boat without a flotation device. So he either owned the boat or had borrowed it. If he owned it, perhaps he still owns it. If it borrowed it, perhaps he still had access to it. If the house was actually on the river, there's a good chance that there was a boat around. I am not at all familiar with this river or the area in general. Does the river connect to larger bodies of water?

This man was a disaster with moving Vehicles!
he sure had alot of violations!

This man had NO regard for laws as i see it!
He did what he wanted!

Dangerous if ya ask me! Or should i say Reckless!

Styx River info
http://outdooralabama.com/fishing/freshwater/where/rivers/styx/

"The Styx River is best suited to small shallow draft boats, kayaks, and canoes. Access is limited to this stream, but you can launch canoes at the bridge crossings at County Road 87 or US Hwy 90. The Styx River is also accessible from the Perdido River. Seminole Boat Ramp is on Brown’s Road in Seminole, Alabama, just south of the mouth on the Styx River on the Perdido River."

Not that I'm aware of.

Now that (If it was not searched) Is just wrong!
the man shot himself and a young woman is missing a relative no less
and is being investigated.... that home should have been taken apart!
Why NOT?

Id be at LE's door and wouldnt leave till they searched it for evidence of my daughter!

There is no way her being missing isnt related to his suicide.
WWH and MWK need to be questioned these ppl need to start talking i think they know way more than they are saying but are probably keeping quiet because they could face criminal charges....All JMO

this case has been HINKEY since day one!

I'm not certain it wasn't searched, but I have yet to hear of any home being searched in relation to BW. CW still believes BW is alive & hiding.

I sometimes think they're so close to the situation (and all the confusion) that maybe they can't see the forest for the trees. Kwim?

TIMELINE (subject to corrections)

05/30/12 07:30PM - CWs Home: BW leaves on foot possibly without a ride from her mom's in Tillmans Corner heading to Quimby Drive (per Klaas flyer). 1. She tells her mom she is going to a friend's and tells her friend that she is going to DH's. 1. Why didn't she tell mom the truth about going to DH's? My kids usually lied because they knew I wouldn't approve.

Did anyone post during day/evening of 05/31/12?

05/31/12 or 06/01/12??? 12:07AM - Styx River/Wilcox: Allegedly this may be the last time & location that BW's cell phone was used.

05/31/12 or 06/01/12??? 01:40AM - Grand Hope Truck Stop: According to family spokesperson BW's cell phone pinged at this location's cell tower.

05/31/12 01:42AM - Turkey Branch (Fairhope), AL: Someone posts about being unable to sleep due to a sick child & would be taking him to Dr. in the morning.

06/01/12 2. 03:21AM - RSW Uploads a photo to FB 2. It was 2:21 am, but I am not sure this is imp. How about adding the post when RSW asked about the store being open after midnight.

06/01/12 - Baldwin Co LE: Allegedly DH has a scheduled meeting with LE & is to be questioned about the 4 month sex crimes investigation. He was allegedly ordered to live apart from his child(ren) during the investigation.

06/01/12 - Fairhope or Styx?: DH shoots himself with a small calibre handgun inside of his vehicle.

06/02/12 - BW is reported missing

06/04/12 05:25PM - Pensacola, FL: Someone posts 'My niece is missing ,she has been missing since Thursday. As far we know he was the last one to talk to her.'

06/04/12 05:39PM - Someone posts 'Last time anyone seen her was wed. But I looked at “his” phone he talked to her Thursday night around 7 .'

06/06/12 10:10PM - 3. Someone posts 'they were told by DH that she called him wanting to come stay but he told her he wasnt staying here he was staying in wilcox ,if she could find away she could come . 4. he told her that because she could never find a ride anywhere while she here.' 3. Could it be possible that DH actually called BW and asked her to come. DH could have lied to someone and said BW called him. 4. This post makes it appear that that DH really didn't want BW to come but couldn't say no

06/07/12 07:19PM WKRG page: Someone posts on WKRG page 'i dont appericate yall telling my husband business on the news'

06/07/12 08:15PM - Someone else posts 'like i told you dont worry about nothing but you and your kids right now 5.you know our family takes sides and always will' 5. Why fight about this? Don't most families pull it together in times of grief?

06/07/12 09:06PM - 6. Relative posts about 'putting everything they know out on the table and letting everyone know how to see her phone records, what detectives say who and when she was last with, 7.who was the last to see DH and who stayed with him Thursday night and where.' 6. Is this when someone was posting that she had called AT&T trying to get BW's records? Odd thing for a grieving person to be doing. 7. Did other family not believe someone and children stayed with him Thurs night?

06/07/12 09:48PM - Someone posts to inform that relative 'the detectives have DH's phone records and even had his phone today to uncover anything that was delected'

06/07/12 09:49PM Someone posts to inform that relative 'that she and the boys stayed with DH Thursday'

06/07/12 10:02PM - Relative posts 'BW WASNT THERE THURSDAY NIGHT? THE NEIGHBORS SAYS SHE WAS? SOMEONE ELSE SAID SHE CALLED THEM FROM THERE AT MIDNIGHT'

06/08/12 01:00AM - RSW posts 'This is not the place to talk about any of this. There is a lot that is not known and that the investigators have not released to anyone. 8. So please stop speculating and making assumptions and accusations. Right now we have to find Brittney and make sure Wendy and her kids are taken care of. KEEP FOCUSED ON BRITTNEY!!! KEEP WENDY AND THE KIDS IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!'. 8. What were they accusing each other of?

06/08/12 08:07PM - WKRG page: Someone else posts 'I dont think yall should put on the news he shot his self....his family is griving....His wife and 3 kids was staying with him in Wilcoxs and she was not there....He droped them off friday morning at a friends house and 1 1/2 later his wife found him....'

06/16/12 06:19AM - Prichard, AL: RSW posts 'last couple of weeks have been rough. Tragedy in one sisters life. Missing child in anothers. Reconnected briefly with a very dear friend, but then they had to go away again and I miss them already. Trouble for me still looming waiting to pounce.'

This is great and it helps me to see where I've been wrong about a few things. The early am posts keep throwing me off.

I'm not certain it wasn't searched, but I have yet to hear of any home being searched in relation to BW. CW still believes BW is alive & hiding.

I sometimes think they're so close to the situation (and all the confusion) that maybe they can't see the forest for the trees. Kwim?

I agree with you she also dosent want to believe a relative could harm her daughter, if her orig destination was to go see Uncle Donnie that place should be searched...JMO Hes dead she is missing!

I haven't heard anything about an autopsy.

Keep in mind, he was found alive on June 1st & died in the hospital the evening of June 4th. The types of things they generally do autopsies for on a person found dead would be moot in this case. The questions to me would be: did they test him for gunpowder, did they get the bullet & evaluate where it was & all the specifics to determine if it was indeed self-inflicted, did they run toxicology tests. These things are normally done at autopsy, but they would have had to be done at the hospital to get accurate results. His blood chemistry would be vastly different on June 4th than it was June 1st. The gun powder residue would fade or be cleaned off. The bullet and wound would be affected by medical treatment.
Unfortunately, I've heard some ER's don't do toxicology tests because some insurance companies deny medical claims if the patient was under the influence of drugs/alcohol when driving, etc. MOO (but I got info from a good source)

I agree with you she also dosent want to believe a relative could harm her daughter, if her orig destination was to go see Uncle Donnie that place should be searched...JMO Hes dead she is missing!

That's certainly the conclusion most people, myself including, come to. But I guess it's easier to have perspective from a distance.

Unfortunately, I've heard some ER's don't do toxicology tests because some insurance companies deny medical claims if the patient was under the influence of drugs/alcohol when driving, etc. MOO (but I got info from a good source)

That makes sense. I guess we have to wait & see.

ER does a tox screen on all suicide attempts so they know what they are dealing with. Even if someone has a gun shot wound, they might also be an overdose because some need the numbing effect of the drug to be able to pull the trigger.

I don't think he had a job, JMO.
I'd speculate he (1) collected medical disability (I saw 5-6 bottles prescription meds in several home photos) and (2) supplemented income with odd jobs & dabbled in other things (perhaps reason BW would go visit). JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288