Forensic Astrology - McSTAY family of 4 -last seen 2/4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could your reading also pertain to someone hiring J & S to perhaps, save their home from foreclosure? It's been mentioned on the missing thread that they had advertised as being able to do just that. If the jackal's home had been repossessed, they would have no recourse.

Asteroid "Veritas" truth, will be exactly conjunct Uranus on March 21st and the Sun at 0 Aries will conjunct Summer's Black Moon Lillith & sextile transiting "Melpomene" tragedy will be transiting at 0 Gemini.

I'm going to look in the mirror now.

Yes, the House 6 & 7 figure(s) could qualify as clients, definitely and originally, I wrote about a similar thought in re: Summer. Clients, as patients, are an interesting area in inter-relations. Our physicians like "Dr. Rasputin" but we are first names to her or him: "Sit in here, Lois." That means they definitely do not see us in dotted lateral line standing with themselves. Therefore, patients fall in House 6, not House 7. To some other professionals as well, clients are not on an even level with themselves. Attitude and habituation is everything and affects function.

In the night phone call chart, the same Sign Pisces is on both House 6 and House 7, so we do not have to resolve this conflict. But who's the boss here? Mercury rules House 10 and House 1 and is in the home. He sees himself as calling the shots. Jupiter, however, sees himself as the professional as is the nature of Jupiter vs. Mercury. Part of the horrible trouble that visited the McStays is this very contest over who is in charge here and who sets timing, procedures, terms and protocols. Jupiter in Pisces is acting above himself (Not like a Sixth H. figure in the Sign of the social waste bin.) Jupiter in Pisces cares not a toss about method, terms, order, etc. Wants what he wants; want what they want if more than one. Jupiter in House 6 has Mars in his own House 6 (turn the chart so Jupiter is on the ASC). He feels he has done the work.

Thank you, Tuba. Such terror! Such horror! With children involved. You do have a way with words. I got chills just reading about that night. I do hope something comes to the fore soon, and March 21st is not so far away. Considering.

Lady, you are truly blessed, as are we to have you in our midst.

From the Missing Forum: Posted by Krista, #685

"Actually, MM said today who the last call on the 4th was from. Guess who!!?!?? C Merritt.
Last to talk with him on the phone, First to report him missing."

"MM has a list of answered questions at insession. He is listed as "Mike Dirt". He answers several questions, and doesn't answer just as many. We still don't know who called on the 5th, but MM isn't saying either. He also says that CM 'loves' his brother. Apparently, LE has learned that the family had 3 'rental PODS'....one at the house in the garage and 2 others that they have just learned about. They are going to go look through those other two PODS tomorrow they think. Interesting that the family had 3 PODS worth of belongings, given that they were living in a tiny apartment prior to their move."

The tiny apartment was probably a transition spot. Tell me about the "called on the 5th" because I haven't heard about that. I hope there is nothing in the pods but their possessions. I don't like the fact that there is a crisis degree on House 3, with Mars inside square ruler of House 3, the Moon.______ref. House Searched under Wrt. That House could refer to nearby storage pods, Cancer.

Evidently someone called on the 5th (before the phone went dead on the 6th). It wasn't answered. We don't know if it went to voice mail or who it came from or if they hung-up without leaving a message.

The tiny apartment is the same one they'd always lived in and were evicted from for non-payment of rent from August to Nov.

If they always lived in a tiny apartment, they probably always had things in storage & maybe even the same pods. Fer shure, they didn't suddenly acquire stuff that didn't fit in the new house which was generous in size. I do wonder if Joey also stored some articles pertaining to the fountain business. My chief concern is that what is at the rental units is devoid of anything that couldn't be classed as goods, if you see what I mean.

If they always lived in a tiny apartment, they probably always had things in storage & maybe even the same pods. Fer shure, they didn't suddenly acquire stuff that didn't fit in the new house which was generous in size. I do wonder if Joey also stored some articles pertaining to the fountain business. My chief concern is that what is at the rental units is devoid of anything that couldn't be classed as goods, if you see what I mean.

I don't see what you mean.

Like I said in #45 above, I just hope it is belongings and maybe some goods related to the business. I don't want there to be anything grim in the rental storage.

Hi Tuba,

Just wanted to clarify. On JVM's show, she mentioned that Joey recieved a call on the 5th....that it was the last phone call. JVM did not say if the call was answered or not. She asks the lead detective in the case about that call. Sgt Brugos confirms that a call was made on the 5th. Throughout this episode it is repeatedly mentioned that the 'bombshell' phone records will be released that night (the night of the show airing). They were never released. Upon asking Michael McStay about the phone records in another forum, he made no mention of a phone call on the 5th, and said that the last call was on the 4th around 8:30pm with C Merritt, Joey's 'coworker/business partner'.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/JosMcStayLastHeardFrom001.jpg

The Sun is in detriment in Aquarius and, based on circumstances, taking a risk. Children are a paramount concern. Zero degrees holds the cusps of four Houses, one of them the House of risks and children, telling me the conditions there are handled in haste and with immaturity. Too bad the phone isn't tapped because a threat would be recorded.

Jupiter is inside another sector of life that is barely underway but impatience and haste is taking over already and Jupiter is in crisis: a labour situation blows up as matters climax there. Spitting and clenching of the fists. This is serious. The Moon of activity in wide latitude feels free to do "whatever it takes". As noted in the chart margin, this frustrated Jupiter, spouting like a whale, has solstice point on the cusp of money, H. 2.

Solstice point of that rising Saturn is due to act on Sunday, just after spring begins. Sunday is March 21. We will know the resolution of this mystery.

When you say we will know the resolution of this mystery are you saying WHEN? Or just that we will eventually know it?

I am saying that the rising degree of the phone call that was logged (Joey McStay) is a mark in time which = this disappearance and that rising degree is parallel Saturn. Both those facts are written onto the left margin of the night call of February 4. That emblem was tripped off by the Sun yesterday, March 21, i.e., the ASC and the parallel Saturn were activated. This same Saturn rules the OUTCOME House of the case and is badly afflicted, so the news when it comes, is not good. But this Sunday activation will produce results. I dread hearing what happened to these people.

As to when we might get news about the McStays, Mercury is in Aries at 19°, not doing much that links to the February disappearance. The Mercury back at the event was 22°58' Capricorn about to perfect its sextile to Uranus and that is more promising in terms of law enforcement disclosures but relates to the border surveillance videos & the sighting of the abandoned Isuzu Trooper. Compared to many of our cases, I feel the police have revealed quite a good deal.

I am saying that the rising degree of the phone call that was logged (Joey McStay) is a mark in time which = this disappearance and that rising degree is parallel Saturn. Both those facts are written onto the left margin of the night call of February 4. That emblem was tripped off by the Sun yesterday, March 21, i.e., the ASC and the parallel Saturn were activated. This same Saturn rules the OUTCOME House of the case and is badly afflicted, so the news when it comes, is not good. But this Sunday activation will produce results. I dread hearing what happened to these people.

As to when we might get news about the McStays, Mercury is in Aries at 19°, not doing much that links to the February disappearance. The Mercury back at the event was 22°58' Capricorn about to perfect its sextile to Uranus and that is more promising in terms of law enforcement disclosures but relates to the border surveillance videos & the sighting of the abandoned Isuzu Trooper. Compared to many of our cases, I feel the police have revealed quite a good deal.

JM's birth surname is supposedly "Ashley", sleuthed out on the Missing Forum. It resides in his natal chart at 20 Aries. Today it is transiting at 20 Aries, with Mercury coming from behind. Sunday it'll be at 22 Aries, fingers crossed.

Thanks for that information. You know, somewhere in Bonsall or Fallbrook is a clerk who sold them the groceries police referrred to, or a postman who saw them, somebody who physically SAW them for a final time. How I wish we had that information for a timed chart because what we are working from is far more indirect that our usual basis for Time of Disappearance. We have an abandoned car, but they were long gone. We have phone calls for each adult, but probably not even on the same day they vanished.

Just read this from the Missing Forum, by liz, #821

"A poster on another forum received am email from MM's wife. The McStays were seen on a neighborhood surveillance video, driving away from their home at 8:30pm on the 4th. She made a typo and wrote 1/4, but it must be 2/4. Nothing since then..

So.... nothing happened at that house in the way of a home invasion etc.

What is really strange is that LE too CADAVER dogs into the backyard of that house, and they surely saw the neighborhood surveillance tape BEFORE they did that. OMG ......"

Evidently LE and the extended family have known this all along.

That is vital information, thank you! That means the phone call at 8:39 between Joey and Merritt rang through after the family left the home & while in motion on the roads or at some momentary stop. This case becomes stranger and stranger. The phone call ASC does show, aside from the described instability of the situation, that it was too late to solve the problem that arose and with Saturn retrograde rising, failure loomed. And we do know that the crisis was about to sharpen as Scorpio Moon was just minutes from a perfect square to retrograde Mars in Leo.

That is vital information, thank you! That means the phone call at 8:39 between Joey and Merritt rang through after the family left the home & while in motion on the roads or at some momentary stop. This case becomes stranger and stranger. The phone call ASC does show, aside from the described instability of the situation, that it was too late to solve the problem that arose and with Saturn retrograde rising, failure loomed. And we do know that the crisis was about to sharpen as Scorpio Moon was just minutes from a perfect square to retrograde Mars in Leo.

You lost me. Could you break this down in layman's terms? Are you saying a decision was made but didn't come to fruition? On the part of the McStays?

If you want to call it a decision, that's fine. I didn't. What I was saying was that the adult McStays thought they were going to solve a problem but it was too late. Their idea failed.

If you want to call it a decision, that's fine. I didn't. What I was saying was that the adult McStays thought they were going to solve a problem but it was too late. Their idea failed.

Thank you for spelling it out for me. Now I understand.

New information in this case. Car videotaped leaving home at 7:47 pm on the night of Feb 4th. Did not return to house. Found at border on the 8th. Nieghbor's surveillence video caught all 4 members of the family entering the car according to this report. http://www.sanclementetimes.com/vie...-the-Missing-McStay-Family?instance=eye_on_sc
The report also states that the final call was made by Joey's phone and went unanswered. This call was made at 8:28pm on the night of the 4th, and lasted for 1 minute. The call was made to Chase (Charles Ray) Merritt, the business associate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member