Sandra Bullock stalker attacks Jesse James

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
That is horrible, I have watched jesse james for years. He is a very very distant relative of mine, Im related to jesse james (the original also). Thank goodness he wasnt run over but so sad his daughter had to see that.

SCARY!!
Cops say that Bullock, along with James' 10-year-old child, looked on in horror as Marcia Valentine "attempted 3 or 4 times to run Jesse James over with her silver Mercedes." Jesse was never struck by the car during the alleged incident.
I hope they put Marcia into a safe, locked up place, for a long time.

And this is exactly why celebrities should carry baked beans with them at all times.
haha,yeah for the paparazzi!! But baked beans wouldnt have stopped this freak.

And this is exactly why celebrities should carry baked beans with them at all times.

Yes. absolutely. who can imagine baked bean accessories will be all the rage amongst celebs from now on?

terrible about Jessie James. Marcia Valentine is apparently obsessed with Sandra. very much a crazy lady who has to be kept right away from the actress and her family.

Okay, did anyone else read the comments on this link? These people are...what's the word?...oh, yeah...CRAZY!!!:crazy:

Okay, did anyone else read the comments on this link? These people are...what's the word?...oh, yeah...CRAZY!!!:crazy:

LOL....that woman who was hit with the apple! What a dingbat. There is now no question in my mind that flying food poses a serious threat to humanity.

Oh yes. i was staggared by how crazy she is and was repeating it. i was incredulous she was obsessed with Sandra. repeating again due to my incredulousness (is that a word?).

she's off her bleeding rocker, she is. not that i don't believe Sandra iss probably a very nice person indeed.

but to aim and drive a silver (no less) Mercedes at Jessie 3 or 4 times is, well, crazy.

which has been mentioned before, i know. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

LOL....that woman who was hit with the apple! What a dingbat. There is now no question in my mind that flying food poses a serious threat to humanity.

Food has to be banned, you're saying? or seriously restricted with a licence to buy? works for me. i'm certainly a lunatic with food, although i do no harm to anyone but myself! :doh:

Food has to be banned, you're saying? or seriously restricted with a licence to buy? works for me. i'm certainly a lunatic with food, although i do no harm to anyone but myself! :doh:

I myself could benefit from a 3 day waiting period.

Oh yes. i was staggared by how crazy she is and was repeating it. i was incredulous she was obsessed with Sandra. repeating again due to my incredulousness (is that a word?).

she's off her bleeding rocker, she is. not that i don't believe Sandra iss probably a very nice person indeed.

but to aim and drive a silver (no less) Mercedes at Jessie 3 or 4 times is, well, crazy.

which has been mentioned before, i know. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
thsigns052.gif

Ah. i mistoook someone else's post for yours.

this is the post you wanted a reply to, isn't it?

SCARY!! I hope they put Marcia into a safe, locked up place, for a long time.

yes, i hope she's off the streets and away from harming people for a long time and she isn't let out until it's absolutely certain she's neither a danger to others or herself.

i can't imagine how terrified the 10 year old and the two adults must have been. and how close she must have been to killing him! :eek:

I live down here in the OC where this occured. Our morning news said she was held on 25k bond but she made bail right off and was released this am. They also said they will be charging her, but they are not sure with exactly what yet. But most likely assault wth a deadly weapon.

I think the PD should put them in a room together, and let them discuss options...

This whole story is ridiculous--Everyone knows Jesse James was shot in the back by his friend Bob Ford a long time ago

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back