The Doe Network, Part 3: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if this is of help or not, but it might be as we gather more information. The scroll ring is also interesting to me, and after some quick searching, it appears that Hawaiian wedding rings are often done with scroll work like the one on Princess Blue's ring. The ones at the link below are more complex than Princess Blue's, but if you goggle Hawaiian Wedding Rings, you will see that there many, many, styles...almost all of which are scrolled. Here is a link for picture examples: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2zehof

It would be interesting to know if any of the alumni from REL Class of '75 have connection to Hawaii. Perhaps the REL Class ring and the possible Hawaiian Wedding Ring (or engagement ring) both belonged to her mother, sister, aunt, etc??? Just a thought and another avenue to pursue.

Hey all - I will not be able to make it to the chat. I thought it read "Thursday". See what happens when you work all night? I apologize. I hope someone will be able to attend. I'm very much interested in hearing what is said about these crimes.

Good morning everyone!
I wanted to welcome dimples37(something!) and reannan...thanks for your interest in this mystery!:waitasec:

The merged image of Cheatham and the facial reproduction of P.Blue sure did catch my eye! Nice work. This lead HAS been given to LE in the past, and they were interested in the resemblance. Unfortunately there is not much info. on her case (Cheatham's) but hoprfully they can still look into it thoroughly.

reannan, thank you for looking into the jewelry angle so much. I had never heard that about the Hawaiian rings...interesting. Ever since the press release came out about this story (about a month ago), "feelers" from it have been in sooo many places. I saw it "connected" to a jewelry site for turquoise jewelry once. Forgive me if I'm not using the correct computer terms...I'm not good at that...jaded, help me out! :p
Btw, jaded, any responses to the letters, or is the P.O. box echoing hollow?

fingers crossed,

Here is a merged photo of Kimberly Cheatham and Princess Blue. I think it is a very very very close match according to the photo overlays.

u0310014acopyzl6.jpg

Has this been submitted to LE yet? I know that Sable had posted Kimberly's info and photo before, but the overlay is haunting. I think we need to see if she has been submitted and/or ruled out.

Good morning everyone!
I wanted to welcome dimples37(something!) and reannan...thanks for your interest in this mystery!:waitasec:

The merged image of Cheatham and the facial reproduction of P.Blue sure did catch my eye! Nice work. This lead HAS been given to LE in the past, and they were interested in the resemblance. Unfortunately there is not much info. on her case (Cheatham's) but hoprfully they can still look into it thoroughly.

reannan, thank you for looking into the jewelry angle so much. I had never heard that about the Hawaiian rings...interesting. Ever since the press release came out about this story (about a month ago), "feelers" from it have been in sooo many places. I saw it "connected" to a jewelry site for turquoise jewelry once. Forgive me if I'm not using the correct computer terms...I'm not good at that...jaded, help me out! :p
Btw, jaded, any responses to the letters, or is the P.O. box echoing hollow?

fingers crossed,

I really feel like this could be a match. It is so close!

Hi sleuthers. I too thought Kimberly Cheatham is a possible match, and I sent the info to Sgt. Coffman. He replied in an email that although they are not ruling her out, the height is off. I explained that the height of 4'6" could be off because 4'6" is an unusual height. Perhaps we could do more research on Kimberly Cheatham to see if we can find a connection or anything relevant that may further indicate that she is a possible match. Sgt. Coffman did not tell me that he was going to compare dentals or do anything further--only that he was not ruling her out and was doubtful.

I think the transparency is slightly off around the orbits, but this may be attributed to the recon not being quite accurate, the transparency not lined up perfectly, the angles not being identical, or it may not be her. I think she is still a possible match as several people still seem to think.

Lion

Hi sleuthers. I too thought Kimberly Cheatham is a possible match, and I sent the info to Sgt. Coffman. He replied in an email that although they are not ruling her out, the height is off. I explained that the height of 4'6" could be off because 4'6" is an unusual height. Perhaps we could do more research on Kimberly Cheatham to see if we can find a connection or anything relevant that may further indicate that she is a possible match. Sgt. Coffman did not tell me that he was going to compare dentals or do anything further--only that he was not ruling her out and was doubtful.

I think the transparency is slightly off around the orbits, but this may be attributed to the recon not being quite accurate, the transparency not lined up perfectly, the angles not being identical, or it may not be her. I think she is still a possible match as several people still seem to think.

Lion

I searched today for anything on Kimberly and all I found was the doe network listing, the TX listing and the threads here discussing her as a possible match. I found a posting on zabasearch for someone looking for a Kimberly Cheatam and I emailed them to ask if she was the missing Kimberly and provided a link to the TX site with her information.

The information regarding her disappearance is very, very limited and additional imo is scarce. I'll keep looking though.

ETA: I did call the TX Dept of Public Safety/Missing Persons Clearinghouse and left the info about Kimberly and Princess Blue perhaps being a match.

With regard to the height, LionRun, I'm with you. I think if anything, we have learned via this case that those are estimates and are not written in stone and you really can't just rule someone out based on opinion. Thanks for referring the info to Sgt. Coffman. Hopefully he follows up on this. IMO, it's worth a shot.

Hi all- You may want to take a look at P. Blue's page on the TX MPCH UID site...notice any changes?? :)

Have a great day; I'm super pressed for time right now, but I'll catch up soon!

Hi all- You may want to take a look at P. Blue's page on the TX MPCH UID site...notice any changes?? :)

Have a great day; I'm super pressed for time right now, but I'll catch up soon!

Case Number: U0310014 Agency: Harris Co. Medical Examiner's Office Date Found: 9/10/1990 Estimated Date of Death: Unknown Cause of Death: Unknown Race: White Sex: Female Age: 16 - 22 Height: 4' 10" - 5' 2 " Weight: Unknown Eye Color: Unknown Hair Color: Unknown State Found: Texas Country Found: USA Clothing: Jewelry: a gold band with 6 clear stones, 2 thin silver bands, a silver band with a scroll design, a 1975 Robert E. Lee High School ring , a silver ring with a turquoise unicorn and a pearl-beaded bracelet. Miscellaneous: Dental information available. Drawings depict artist's conception of what this person would look like with short hair and with long hair.

There was also a pearl-beaded bracelet? And weight is now unknown?

Case Number: U0310014 Agency: Harris Co. Medical Examiner's Office Date Found: 9/10/1990 Estimated Date of Death: Unknown Cause of Death: Unknown Race: White Sex: Female Age: 16 - 22 Height: 4' 10" - 5' 2 " Weight: Unknown Eye Color: Unknown Hair Color: Unknown State Found: Texas Country Found: USA Clothing: Jewelry: a gold band with 6 clear stones, 2 thin silver bands, a silver band with a scroll design, a 1975 Robert E. Lee High School ring , a silver ring with a turquoise unicorn and a pearl-beaded bracelet. Miscellaneous: Dental information available. Drawings depict artist's conception of what this person would look like with short hair and with long hair.

There was also a pearl-beaded bracelet? And weight is now unknown?

Hi Jaded:). The pearl beaded bracelet info has been there the whole time, but no one focused on it, so many may not recall. But, the weight being unknown is new info. I was under the impression that we would at least have a, "build" description such as small, medium or large. We will just need to include anyone with the other physical characteristics such as height, race, square jaw line, jewelry and time line.

Oh, and hello sloane:). I hope all is well with you.

Lion

Thanks for clearing that up. I told RKnowley that I think my lack of sleep is making me not see things. LOL

I'm going to try to hit the Post Office today to see if we got any letters.

Thanks for clearing that up. I told RKnowley that I think my lack of sleep is making me not see things. LOL

I'm going to try to hit the Post Office today to see if we got any letters.

Oh, good Jaded. Let's hope something has come. I am now working about 70 hours and have had no time nor energy for much of anything. So I am very far behind on my work for our Princess. I feel guilty. I hope I get some more energy soon!

I love your siggy, Jaded!

Lion

Hi everyone...I am going to try to "catch up" tonight. It's amazing to me how fast the days go by!

First of all, maybe I should apologize...I shouldn't have played "guessing games" with such hard-working, tired people! I thought you might enjoy the challenge...:eek: What's different on the MPCH site is that the "tumor rumor" has been removed! AND the top view of the class ring is back!:woohoo: The weight being undetermined has been there for a long time. Rembr. back when we were all happy that the 175 lb.-guess got removed, bec. it had just been a supposition by that jeweler??

So that's what I meant...I noticed the changes the other day.

Jaded, any mail??

Jaded, you are so creative. Look at that tribute to Princess Blue you made with the twinkling blocks!! How very cool! How do you have the time to do what all you do??

TO EVERYONE-
I'd like to please ask someone again who is familiar w/ the Doe network to please contact them and ask them to review their entry on her. They can check the TX MPCH site and see the inconsistencies btwn. what is now posted there, and what they have up (Doe Ntwk). It would be great if they would update their entry!

TIA TIA

Jaded, you are so creative. Look at that tribute to Princess Blue you made with the twinkling blocks!! How very cool! How do you have the time to do what all you do??

TO EVERYONE-
I'd like to please ask someone again who is familiar w/ the Doe network to please contact them and ask them to review their entry on her. They can check the TX MPCH site and see the inconsistencies btwn. what is now posted there, and what they have up (Doe Ntwk). It would be great if they would update their entry!

TIA TIA

Hi sloane, thank you clearing up that the tumor info is no longer there. I did contact the doe network a while ago about a possible update, but maybe if an additional person besides me tries they may take a look and change it. It's great to hear from you, sloane:).

Lion

Nice to "see" you, too oh, tired Lioness! :blowkiss: But I bet the animals at the vet's are glad to have you around! I'm tired, too. There is so much work for me right now...

CHRISTINE2448-
Could you pls. help me w/ how I could obtain the written transcriptions of Kelly's postings re: DNA?? I'm VERY interested in reading through them and keeping them for further reference, but don't know how to get them...help?? TIA!

warmly,

Sable-
In the second thread about P. Blue, in post #550, you were talking about a person's BMI...I understand that it means "Body Mass Index" but what does that mean in terms of weight and height proportions for this case?

Thanks...I don't know much about that, but I want to! ;)

Oh, good Jaded. Let's hope something has come. I am now working about 70 hours and have had no time nor energy for much of anything. So I am very far behind on my work for our Princess. I feel guilty. I hope I get some more energy soon!

I love your siggy, Jaded!

Lion

Thanks. :)

TO EVERYONE-

TIA TIA

Thanks! Creating graphics is a stress reliever for me. I'm not sure how I find the time either LOL. Somehow between sleeping and work a moment appears and I take advantage of it. :)

Since we do not know what Princess weighed in life we need to keep an eye open for any missing young ladies/girls from about 80LB to 175LB, perhaps. Here is a link to a thread that teons started to announce that Ozaze Price was id'd. There is a link to both his recon and his pic. In the recon I can see that he does not look heavy in his face. He has a long, triangular face. Yet, I can see from his actual pic that he is clearly heavy, and the long, triangular face is not as evident. But, it is there if you can see past the additional fat on his face that he had in life. This is what I meant when I said that we may need to look first and foremost at bone structure, overall facial structure, eye orbit placement, and mouth placement. Sloane, what are your thoughts on this?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51230

Lion

Since we do not know what Princess weighed in life we need to keep an eye open for any missing young ladies/girls from about 80LB to 175LB, perhaps. Here is a link to a thread that teons started to announce that Ozaze Price was id'd. There is a link to both his recon and his pic. In the recon I can see that he does not look heavy in his face. He has a long, triangular face. Yet, I can see from his actual pic that he is clearly heavy, and the long, triangular face is not as evident. But, it is there if you can see past the additional fat on his face that he had in life. This is what I meant when I said that we may need to look first and foremost at bone structure, overall facial structure, eye orbit placement, and mouth placement. Sloane, what are your thoughts on this?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51230

Lion

I totally agree with you LionRun re: focusing on structure and not traits, for lack of a better word. I have a link somewhere to a site that has actual photo compared to LE model and some are very accurate, whereas others are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member