GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

Could it be suicide? Seems a weird way to do it but all the options seem weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gut reaction was suicides. Then, after some thought, it may be one chasing the other. Are these roads treacherous? Is there a 'suicide curve'?

Sad, sad, sad. All the way around.

So, is this a case of a tragic accident, one car following another in the dark, both heading off the road?
Or, is this just where the vehicles were disposed of after something more sinister...I guess we'll hear more tonight at some stage. But with both phones off, what are the chances of a freak accident like this*?
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20160414/NEWS01/160419437
From link:

*can someone from the area say whether Oso would be a region of patchy cell coverage? This could lead to phones going flat in a matter of hours...

I would say yes, patchy cell coverage, depending what carrier you have. I have T-Mobile and have horrible coverage in the Oso area.

So, is this a case of a tragic accident, one car following another in the dark, both heading off the road?
Or, is this just where the vehicles were disposed of after something more sinister...I guess we'll hear more tonight at some stage. But with both phones off, what are the chances of a freak accident like this*?
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20160414/NEWS01/160419437
From link:

*can someone from the area say whether Oso would be a region of patchy cell coverage? This could lead to phones going flat in a matter of hours...

Just catching up. That's my first thought.....oh my......

Cant find any update this morning. I imagine getting to vehicles is a challenge.

Cant find any update this morning. I imagine getting to vehicles is a challenge.

From what I am reading they do not know if they are inside the cars.
Mush be in a difficult area to get to.

Trying to catch up, but I'm curious if they think the squatter neighbor that was also missing is involved at all?

tangled up in blue

From what I am reading they do not know if they are inside the cars.
Mush be in a difficult area to get to.
Can you guide me to where you are reading or finding any current info? I'm not having any luck at all.

Trying to catch up, but I'm curious if they think the squatter neighbor that was also missing is involved at all?

tangled up in blue

I'm thinking yes!
They say the wife had issues with him.

Their phones were turned off... Can they tell if they are turned off or just dead batteries? Why would they both be off at the same time.

Their phones were turned off... Can they tell if they are turned off or just dead batteries? Why would they both be off at the same time.
Either way, it would lead straight to voicemail.
I don't think they would have them off on purpose. It seems like a play on suicide, with both of their cars crashed there, and their phones off as though they turned them off. But I seriously sense foul play!

tangled up in blue

Good Lord, I agree Eucalyptuz! Have you ever watched "Fear Thy Neighbor" own ID channel? Yikes.....neighbors can be lethal and so freakin vindictive. Hard to believe that these are true occurrences. That's why I too have a very bad feeling about this case. And it doesn't help that these two live in such an isolated area.

That show bothers me because you know something permanent and bad is going to happen over something that doesn't matter. Sorry, off topic.

Do we know how far from their residence the vehicles were located?

I have such s random thought and hope it's wrong, do we know of the neighbor is still missing as well?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back