Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

According to the police report NN called AT&T on October 8, 2016. The charges are almost a month after the impersonation event AND almost a week after KB was discovered at TK's property.
IMO, she made some unfortunate decisions in an attempt to find out where CDC had disappeared to, possibly including hacking his FB account.

If someone doesnt know anymore than their exhusband disappeared with another women and the days drag on and on then I can understand someone getting madder and madder about it and maybe doing something drastic.

The last thing they would even think about is someone had them against their will.

Its going to be very interesting to see where this is headed.

If someone doesnt know anymore than their exhusband disappeared with another women and the days drag on and on then I can understand someone getting madder and madder about it and maybe doing something drastic.

The last thing they would even think about is someone had them against their will.

Its going to be very interesting to see where this is headed.

I understand getting madder and madder, I've been so mad before that I couldn't form words but impersonating police never even occurred to me and if it did I wouldn't do it. I wonder what phone she used? I know our office phone shows the number calling... this is all kinds of stupid.

I'm going to quote myself from a post I made on 10/14 in the original thread #1.

"There is a grammatical error that I find very interesting. Both the FB poster and the person who has been accused the most use the word "are" instead of "our" when writing. eg. "Me and K are fine and living are lives." Rumor because the person is not a POI at this point. Of course, it could be somebody trying to frame somebody."

(The person I was referring to was NN, and the posts are now all gone. Dumb me, no screenshots either, but I couldn't post them anyway.) Thoughts anyone?

I understand getting madder and madder, I've been so mad before that I couldn't form words but impersonating police never even occurred to me and if it did I wouldn't do it. I wonder what phone she used? I know our office phone shows the number calling... this is all kinds of stupid.

As i have heard stupid is as stupid does. Jmo

Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing if my husband was missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like she was just desperate to find out where he was. If anything this makes her look less likely to be involved.Surely the fact that she pretended to be a police officer to try to find out where her missing husbands phone last pinged suggests she really didn't know where he was.

I'm going to quote myself from a post I made on 10/14 in the original thread #1.

"There is a grammatical error that I find very interesting. Both the FB poster and the person who has been accused the most use the word "are" instead of "our" when writing. eg. "Me and Kala are fine and living are lives." Rumor because the person is not a POI at this point. Of course, it could be somebody trying to frame somebody."

(The person I was referring to was NN, and the posts are now all gone. Dumb me, no screenshots either, but I couldn't post them anyway.) Thoughts anyone?

Good spot. Isthe local accent one where the words "our" and "are" do sound the same ? So possibly a common spelling mistake amongst locals?

Any updates over at the property, last read TK was on the property again alone with excavator equipment ...

Good spot. Isthe local accent one where the words "our" and "are" do sound the same ? So possibly a common spelling mistake amongst locals?
Good point. Yes, it would be a common mistake if you grew up in SC or thereabouts. I was trying to watch for the same pattern in TK's writing before it was deleted and I never saw it. Maybe somebody can scour some screenshots. There was only one instance I saw of it on the FB page of she-who-shan't-be-named, and that was something like a year ago. So, it's entirely possible TK was trying to make it look like she wrote it on Charlie's page, but unlikely, IMO.

Oh, and I'm not at all sure she actually had anything to do with the disappearance. I could go either way. But I do think based on the misspelling and cadence (is that the right word?) of the writing, she's the one who hacked CDs FB. Maybe both of them hacked it at different times, and it was driving them both nuts trying to figure it out.

I just had a thought. If NN had the laptop and was making the posts to FB but was not it the possession of the phone, and if the phone was set to show notifications it would ping its current location. If she was the poster she would be doing it to inflame CC and KB so if there were no posts coming from them she may have been genuinely worried about there whereabouts

Good point. Yes, it would be a common mistake if you grew up in SC or thereabouts, but TK was from Arizona. (Not sure about the Georgia connection?) Also, I was trying to watch for the same pattern in TK's writing before it was deleted and I never saw it. Maybe somebody can scour some screenshots. There was only one instance I saw of it on the FB page of she-who-shan't-be-named, and that was something like a year ago. So, it's entirely possible TK was trying to make it look like she wrote it on Charlie's page, but unlikely, IMO.

Oh, and I'm not at all sure she actually had anything to do with the disappearance. I could go either way. But I do think based on the misspelling and cadence (is that the right word?) of the writing, she's the one who hacked CDs FB. Maybe both of them hacked it at different times, and it was driving them both nuts trying to figure it out.

TK was not really from AZ. He was only living in AZ for a few years as a teen (and then 15 years in prison). He was in GA and SC in elementary school years and in Georgia Mental Health Institute at age 9. In his childhood years are when an accent would form, IMO.

Any updates over at the property, last read TK was on the property again alone with excavator equipment ...

Sorry Gardener posted in the wrong thread :doh: keeping up with this and the election I'm all discombobulated :scared:

TK was not really from AZ. He was only living in AZ for a few years as a teen (and then 15 years in prison). He was in GA and SC in elementary school years and in Georgia Mental Health Institute at age 9. In his childhood years are when an accent would form, IMO.
Oops, you're right. Gonna try to edit my post.

Sorry Gardener posted in the wrong thread :doh: keeping up with this and the election I'm all discombobulated :scared:

I'm getting all confused too! Too many threads to follow. I thought this story would have no major developments reported with the election today.

The spelling/grammar/punctuation/meme usage on Charlie's posts was much much more consistent with NN than TK. I guess the only thing would be if he were trying to frame her, but based on her responses during that time that doesn't seem likely.

I'm not convinced she had any connection to the kidnapping, she seems like a strange person who would do something that strange for her own weird reasons.

Doesn't that depend on if she had ever been joint on the account? I don't know how long they had been estranged, but I guess she was not on his account or on the hook for his bills since he was gone? Do we know that for sure? I've followed other cases where significant others or parents could access those records without a warrant because they were on the phone plan. I guess it is evident she was not but I still would have tried to talk the phone company into letting me see my husband's records instead of impersonating a police officer.

I seen several of CDC's friends and family point out from the beginning and especially lately with the that she did not even have his phone number. That leads me to believe that if they ever had a joint account, they no longer had one at the time that he went missing. I may have even saved a screenshot from when NN herself said at the very beginning of September to someone that she didn't have his number. I will have to look.

Nichole Carver called AT&T and identified herself as a detective on Oct. 8. She provided a badge number in an attempt to geo-locate Charlie’s phone, according to an arrest warrant.

An incident report said that an AT&T employee contacted dispatchers to verify the information Nichole Carver had given. The detective was then notified, the report said.
http://www.wyff4.com/article/estran...ohlhepps-property-arrested-police-say/8259678

BBM.
Whoa. She didn't just call them up and say she was with the police and ask to get the records. She went so far as to provide an actual badge number. Did she really think she would get away with that?!? I wonder if she knew the officer she was impersonating? This is so crazy!

I seen several of CDC's friends and family point out from the beginning and especially lately with the that she did not even have his phone number. That leads me to believe that if they ever had a joint account, they no longer had one at the time that he went missing. I may have even saved a screenshot from when NN herself said at the very beginning of September to someone that she didn't have his number. I will have to look.

How could she have called AT&T to try to get his phone traced if she didn't even know his phone number? She claimed to be the police and the police would have to know his number to get the records. That doesn't make any sense.

PS: Don't share the screenshot here, because I think it is against the TOS.

Imo she may have just been trying to find her estranged husband. I would want to know too...just not dumb enough to impersonate a leo. In a way I feel sorry for her...Her husband shacked up with her friend and she obviously still had feelings for him. They were only separated a few months before this happened. It wouldn't surprise me if she was behind the FB but it beats me. At this point I don't know what to expect is coming...

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Huh. I think I may go off the deep end on this one.

I would be curious to know of the conversations NN had with LE before KB was found. Was she being treated as if she was under suspicion? Was she pushing them for answers? Was she frustrated with their lack of result?

I've thought all along that TK was the one posting as CDC, but with this recent news I was considering. I went back through the screenshots I have. There are big gaps in the posting, but that may be because there is stuff I don't have. I am going to go back to the first thread and try to cross check the posts (he's posting again, it's been awhile, etc.) to see if I can figure that out. I know I am missing something because I remember reading that his picture had been changed to the Crow.

Reading through what I have now, I am more convinced this is TK posting to CDC's Facebook. The day after they are last seen FB announces CDC is Married to KB. If I look at it from what I think I know of TK, he is showing his motivation for KB. She is his now. I wonder if he considers her to be what he should have done when he was 15, but lacked the resources.

Between 9/1 and 9/23 he posts referring to KB as his 'girlfriend', and changes the profile picture to a comic character NN is clearly enamored with.

9/24: Needy, campy meme that highlights TK's need for attention.
9/24: A link to a 'support a reward' fund for KB and CDC. More reward, more attention for him.
9/24: Meme appealing attention from those who would explore an abandoned asylum.
9/25: Meme about digging graves at night to keep neighbors on their toes.

All of these ^ scream TK to me.

9/26: 'CDC' asks how do you know my hubby? Huh? Didn't 'CDC' earlier say 'my girlfriend'?
10/1: says KB is with her husband, CDC.
10/1: Says 'he' knows both KB and CDC very well, and have lived with them both.
10/1: says that the people that need to know WE are okay, know.

So it can't be KB, as we know, and it can't be CDC. But whoever is posting is either trying to create the illusion of a triangle, or there is one. Or he's just bonkers and was disorganized with this and I am seeing things that aren't there. But there are postings as
KB (my hubby)
CDC (my girlfriend)
NN? (she is with him) and as an ex roommate
and then on behalf of both KB and CDC...not any of the above, just TK being a jerk.

TK said he met KB because she was an ex girlfriend of a friend of his.
NN?

This post really got away from me. I don't even remember the point I was starting to make, the change in 'posters' smacked me in the face. Sorry :)

How could she have called AT&T to try to get his phone traced if she didn't even know his phone number? She claimed to be the police and the police would have to know his number to get the records. That doesn't make any sense.

PS: Don't share the screenshot here, because I think it is against the TOS.
Good point. C family said numerous times nn didnt even have his phone number to show they were estranged.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back