IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since i see Libby used the KiK app (and even had her ID publicly posted for it on her other SM accounts) i think we should put a catfishing back on the table amd maybe focus on that a little bit today instead of RL and RSOs and beating a dead horse staring at pictures. Lets see if we can draw our own picture today on what if scenarios... here is a link about Kik for starters

https://safesmartsocial.com/kik-messenger-app-trouble-teens/

I don't the the press can pursue sealed documents. They are sealed to protect the integrity of an ongoing investigation. Gitana1? Are you here lady?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Right they cannot, but usually they are sealed for 30 days then another 30 days can be requested. In some cases, like this one, they could be sealed all the way till trial so that too much information does not get out to contaminate a jury selection.

Sorry to reply to my own quote. Last of the night. Just found another image of person- his height and weight check out for BG's and child molestation charges. I just feel really weird about this man and I cannot shake it. It is not good.

He is 5 foot 9, 200 pounds, in his mid to late forties. I have his case number but do not know how to look it up.

I agree. Was looking into him last night, before it was posted about in here. He caught my eye and I too found little activity for him on google etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the image of the suspect was taken at the south end of the bridge that leads me to believe that they did cross the creek to end up on the north side.

There is quite often a maximum time that images are posted on electronic screens. If the time is normally 30 days, then investigators need to resend the information and have it reposted for another 30 days.

Also I know some billboard companies will offer non profits a reduced rate but only for billboards that haven't already been booked with advertisements at the full rate. So someone may have booked a commercial contract for those billboards that started later in the month, which meant they had a few weeks of unused slots to offer LE.

Not saying this is for sure what happened. Just that I know orgs who booked these charitable slots on billboards in our area in the past.

Well since i see Libby used the KiK app (and even had her ID publicly posted for it on her other SM accounts) i think we should put a catfishing back on the table amd maybe focus on that a little bit today instead of RL and RSOs and beating a dead horse staring at pictures. Lets see if we can draw our own picture today on what if scenarios... here is a link about Kik for starters

https://safesmartsocial.com/kik-messenger-app-trouble-teens/

I agree with you on this. I was all over the idea of the KIK app being related to this somehow way back in the beginning threads. It is such a dangerous app... total anonymity..and she had her username posted publicly on twitter for all to see. Also, I have read that KIK is a Canadian owned company that has not always been forthcoming in releasing records to LE..

The timing and order Fox59 published the 25 guy photo , did fox59 try to send a message to people?

They are in alphabetical order- so I don't think it's meant to steer people to one person or the to this case. MOO

Thank you. A poster mentioned billboards were removed in Michigan as well. They thought it might have to do with $$. But I was under the impression (probably wrong) that the FBI was funding those boards.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You could say it is logical to remove the billboards now. He may well have changed his appearance in the last 4 weeks. As time goes on it the chances of someone remembering they saw a man dressed like that weeks ago will vanish.

Something makes me think he was more attracted to Abby than to Liberty. He kept Abby longer before he killed her.

Just speculation but I have a feeling about it.

I think the opposite. Though i don't think it helps matters much.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I agree. Was looking into him last night, before it was posted about in here. He caught my eye and I too found little activity for him on google etc

Please read this thread. RSO # 1 from the crime stoppers poster is in jail.

Imo, BG is NOT overdressed for the (cold) day. The girls were probably underdressed as far as outer wear, as per usual for teens. Also he is dressed so generically, Imo, it is likely he just dresses this way. I don't get the impression he is dressed for committing murder especially. Just wearing what he wears on a cold day.

Does anyone have a link to the court website for RL's probation stuff? He had a hearing yesterday that was reported on (see link below) but the writer did a sloppy job of explaining it. I need to track down the website to see if I can make heads or tails of what was filed and what the next hearing on April 3rd is really about. The article made it sound like RL's attorney filed some sort of motion to dismiss the probation revocation hearing.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...i-land-owner-has-april-3-court-date/99503060/

This is what it said according to mycase.com

03/22/2017
Motion Filed
Motion for Immediate Setting of Bail or in the Alternative Release the Defendant to Carroll County Community Corrections
Filed By: Achey, Andrew A.
File Stamp: 03/21/2017
03/22/2017
Hearing Journal Entry
Defendant appears in custody of the Sheriff of Carroll County. Hearing is held on the Motion for Immediate Setting of Bail or in the Alternative Release the Defendant to Carroll County Community Corrections. Testimony is heard and concluded. The Court having been duly advised now takes its ruling under advisement. Defendant is remanded to the custody of the Sheriff. 3/23/17
Judicial Officer: Fouts, Kurtis
Present: State of Indiana
Present: Bean, Jerry Joe
Present: Logan, Ronald E
Present: Achey, Andrew A.
Hearing Date: 03/22/2017

When a person is remanded in custody it means that they will be detained in a prison/jail until a later date when a trial or sentencing hearing will take place. The majority of prisoners on remand have not been convicted of a criminal offence and are awaiting trial following a not guilty plea.

Taking a break from WS for now, getting aggravated that I cant get a simple answer from ADMIN ab something Ive been asking. They take time to delete it but will not answer the question.. This does not help at all .... Hopefully he will be caught soon.... Will check in another time... BYE

They did answer you. You have to ask an admin for permission before posting. The 1 RSO we are allowed to sleuth was allowed because LE is searching for him.

Thank you. A poster mentioned billboards were removed in Michigan as well. They thought it might have to do with $$. But I was under the impression (probably wrong) that the FBI was funding those boards.Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I was hoping that the reason they were gone was because an arrest was imminent.

I have come to the conclusion that this is not a local. It's a very small community. Regardless of how bad the photo is, someone would recognize him. If LE thought it was a local, they wouldn't waste their time putting up billboards up across the country. And, I've seen a lot of talk about LE playing games to try and smoke someone out. This is too heinous and serious for that. I believe they are stumped and need a break.

I think it is someone relatively local and people have recognized. LE said they believe they may have talked to the suspect already. They just need a tip that will break the alibi he's hiding behind. Someone is covering for him and giving him alibi that is false and now LE is having to track through other evidence to connect him. IMO

I am hoping that the break that is needed comes today . Today is the day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member