Found Deceased KY - James Spoonamore, 5, Jackson County, 9 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

KSP: Child missing in Jackson County.

attachment.php

JACKSON COUNTY, Ky (WYMT) - Officials with Kentucky State Police told WYMT they are searching for a young boy who went missing in Jackson County.

Family members told WYMT that the mother had been found beaten and unconscious. They said she was taken to UK Medical Center.

Anyone who has seen the child is asked to contact Kentucky State Police or Jackson County 911 at 606-287-9979.

http://www.wymt.com/content/news/Boy-missing-in-Jackson-County--443577023.html

I'm new so if I posted to wrong I apologize.

Sadly he was found dead this morning. My heart and prayers goes out to his family. I'm not far from where this happened.

http://www.wymt.com/content/news/Boy-missing-in-Jackson-County--443577023.html

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

WHAT???
WHO was the guy sleeping there?
Did he live there?

"He admitted to painting over Jessica’s blood in her residence, court records said."

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/article172639926.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The other guy is her husband. Something is wonky with this story. Not sure yet but there are pieces that make no sense----like throwing her over a cliff and repainting her walls. Unless it is a reporter error. I had read that LE spent a lot of time at the kidnapper's place. I had figured the blood was there.

WHAT???
WHO was the guy sleeping there?
Did he live there?

"He admitted to painting over Jessica’s blood in her residence, court records said."

http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/article172639926.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Her husband, David Durham. It's unclear if he was actually home and sleeping, but if he was he must not have woken up to the sounds of the fight. This story mostly came from the suspect so some things may be lies. JMO. :moo:

James and Durham were kidnapped from their home while mother and son were getting ready to go to the doctor, Batson said. Durham put her son in the child seat in the back seat of their vehicle, Batson said.

Belt arrived at the house and asked for help waking up Durham’s husband, David, who was in the house, Batson said.
“She walked in there and when she walked in, the guy hit her in the back of the head and she fell to the ground,” said Batson, who spoke with Durham on Sunday. “He got mad because she didn’t get knocked out with the first hit so he hit her two or three more times. She would never knock out.”

Belt, blindfolded Durham, tied her hands and put her in the car, with James in the back seat, Batson said. The suspect drove, and when he stopped, her took off Durham’s blindfold and untied her hands.

Durham tried to fight back, but Belt shoved her down a 100 foot and drove off with James, Batson said.

Jessica was found the next day, Saturday, and was taken to University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital. Batson said her sister has a broken ankle, a shattered pelvic bone, internal bleeding and head trauma. Durham is on oxygen but will live, Batson said.
Belt was arrested Saturday night and is being held in the Jackson County jail. He is charged with kidnapping James and Durham, assault and tampering with evidence, according to jail records. He admitted to painting over Jessica’s blood in her residence, court records said.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/article172639926.html#storylink=cpy

I wonder if perhaps Belt worked as a handyman for them in the past and that's why he was able to "paint over her blood"? Or maybe the husband got up and left without noticing anything and Belt came back when the house was empty-- Jessica was leaving to go to the doctor with the boy so if her husband didn't hear the struggle he could have been oblivious to them being in danger and just left to go to work or something.

If the husband was home sleeping
1-He doesn't wake up during the struggle and
2- he doesn't notice blood on the walls?
How does the perp come back and paint the walls? Does the husband notice the fresh paint if not the blood?
Something very hinky about this. I'm interested in knowing more about the husband's true whereabouts during the kidnapping and painting - if he was even there.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/news/local/article172639926.html#storylink=cpy

I wonder if perhaps Belt worked as a handyman for them in the past and that's why he was able to "paint over her blood"? Or maybe the husband got up and left without noticing anything and Belt came back when the house was empty-- Jessica was leaving to go to the doctor with the boy so if her husband didn't hear the struggle he could have been oblivious to them being in danger and just left to go to work or something.

Nothing really makes sense does it? I was thinking along the same lines as you or, there is way more going on than what we are being told.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

It seems odd that a husband could sleep through the noise I envision occurred during the fight in the house.

Also, why didn't the husband see the blood on the wall when he did wake up? He must still have been asleep when this monster came back and painted over the blood!

Why was it necessary to kill this child? Guess he thought he had killed the mother and didn't realize she was alive and could identify him.

Something is amiss in this story. There is more to come IMO. BLess the mom for the torture she went through only to find out her prescious child was killed.

Since James (age 5) surname is different from his mother and his mother's husband, then there must be a biological father out there. The name of Spoonamore is an old name of Kentuckians I saw on ancestry links because people post there, and James Spoonamore is common in the family.

I'm rather certain much more will be coming out in days to come and hope that Mrs. Durham recovers at least physically from this trauma shes suffered.

The other guy is her husband. Something is wonky with this story. Not sure yet but there are pieces that make no sense----like throwing her over a cliff and repainting her walls. Unless it is a reporter error. I had read that LE spent a lot of time at the kidnapper's place. I had figured the blood was there.

So confusing. This article states he painted over blood at HIS residence.
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/KSP-searching-for-child-in-Jackson-County-443583623.html

Is it wrong to pray that the poor boy was victim of quick homicide? The thought of him wondering around in the woods looking for Mommy is more than I can bear. :anguish:

Since James (age 5) surname is different from his mother and his mother's husband, then there must be a biological father out there. The name of Spoonamore is an old name of Kentuckians I saw on ancestry links because people post there, and James Spoonamore is common in the family.

I'm rather certain much more will be coming out in days to come and hope that Mrs. Durham recovers at least physically from this trauma shes suffered.

We can't discuss but, see comment by AM here: https://www.facebook.com/WKYTTV/videos/vb.33684860765/10154751077750766/?type=3&theater

Hmmm. Was it a hit? Get mom permanently out of the way (cliffs generally do that) then find the child wandering alone, but safe.

Are we allowed to sleuth James' Mom, Jessica? I'm not clear on rules, since she is a victim but not the one named in title. I'll flag my own post to ask... Some potentially interesting things out there...

I, obviously Gardener1850, am not a moderator, but I would think you could, the incident goes hand in hand, he is missing as a result of what was done to her.

Thanks, I'll wait for official word. Don't want to get in trouble. Others may wish to google her name and James' last name for their own info only ;)

Thanks, I'll wait for official word. Don't want to get in trouble. Others may wish to google her name and James' last name for their own info only ;)

A friend pointed me to that same info. It's relevant, but like you, I'll wait for permission.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back