Is MJD Tawni Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Tawni's cousin, Kerry, who she lived with in Massachusetts right up until she moved back to Arizona. I am the one who has posted the pics of Tawni, and am in the pic with her when we were about 4/5 years old. My family and I are actually just finding out about Kelly ourselves. She is the daughter of Tawni's father's ex-girlfriend...confusing, I know!

I am confused lol I know Kelly is the step-sister but who is Kerry? :crazy:

I am Tawni's cousin, Kerry, who she lived with in Massachusetts right up until she moved back to Arizona. I am the one who has posted the pics of Tawni, and am in the pic with her when we were about 4/5 years old. My family and I are actually just finding out about Kelly ourselves. She is the daughter of Tawni's father's ex-girlfriend...confusing, I know!

Kerry are you a cousin from Tawni's mom or dad's side? Kelly was a step sister?

Kelly=step sister, Kerry=cousin, Kelly=step sister, Kerry=cousin.. okay.. got it. :)

Kelly=step sister, Kerry=cousin, Kelly=step sister, Kerry=cousin.. okay.. got it. :)

Kelly-virtual step-sister I believe.

Kerry-biological cousin I believe.

Correct me if I am wrong either of you or everyone!!!

Where are the pictures of Tawni when she was 4/5? I couldn't find them.

I believe the young pic is on page 9 of this thread.
Here is a pic of Tawni from Easter of '98

Attachments

• IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 175
wow, she is just beautiful. I love seeing her photos full of life.

I believe the young pic is on page 9 of this thread.
Here is a pic of Tawni from Easter of '98

Absolutly Beautiful. I love this picture! I agree, i love seeing pictures of her so full of life. Such an angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member