Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone loosely tied to William ( kids previously with speddings) has gone incredibly quiet for almost a month now .

I noticed that too. It also coincided with her ex-partner and MS's son being seemingly angry towards her and others for some reason? Made me wonder whether she had provided LE with more information? :thinking: IMO

Maybe because it's been ruled out as a possibility?

But seriously, if the septic hasn't been pumped, and WT has not been found, and there is no signed confession, then how is this ruled out?

FGMs is deep sewer. No tanks.
You would be struggling to get a body in pieces down the toilet in under 45mins (william pic 9.15am) before sniffer dogs arrive.

But seriously, if the septic hasn't been pumped, and WT has not been found, and there is no signed confession, then how is this ruled out?

Thank you for your reply. If it makes sense to pump BS's septic because it's a good place to hide a body, then why would it not be a good place to look for a body on the actual property from where the boy went missing, I wonder? On 21 properties in the tiny subdivision, if the septic lid is hidden under the grass, and the grass does not *appear* to be recently tampered with, that is not good enough, imho.... because as we all know, a piece of sod/grass can be cut out of a lawn, and then placed right back on, and it would be difficult to tell, or notice. And not all lids are that huge as the one in the photo above. And... even if the lids in the development *are* big huge heavy concrete ones which would be impossible for WT to get off by himself, to NOT check it would mean that detectives have completely discounted the possibility that someone else could have done that FOR him. And wouldn't that indicate tunnel vision? JMO

Are you hypothesising that in the short time William was out of site someone grabbed him, killed him, dug up the lawn over a buried septic tank on one of the properties, threw him in, replaced the lid, transplanted a patch of lawn to hide the excavation?

Even if the lid isn't buried, or the lid is broken, LE checked the tanks. MSM say "checked with cameras". What does that mean? It means LE used infrared cameras to 'see in the dark'. I use a similar camera in my employment doing deep underwater surveys. I have full visibility in the blackness of night. A tank is small and a body would float in the dense matter: Prod around with a pole to feel something large and solid. Use a camera to look for weighed down items. The search team scoured the area. They know their stuff, they have the tools.

I appreciate your train of thought but I think you are underestimating the thoroughness the taskforce have applied. Yes, accidents have been overlooked in some cases. William did not vanish due to misadventure. If he was dumped in that street he would have been found. I quoted in a post earlier from the Police press conference:

"There is a very very good chance we know who the offender is, or at least have an understanding where this investigation is heading."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=218519706184

No proof it hasn't, so much we wouldn't be privy to.

Its deep sewerage. No tanks. If it was tanks, the crust would be broken

45 mins after photo is too fast before sniffer dogs. It would be a luminol party.
BS tanks were sucked after a shirt 'blocked' the line to the tanks.

FGMs is deep sewer. No tanks.
You would be struggling to get a body in pieces down the toilet in under 45mins (william pic 9.15am) before sniffer dogs arrive.

Thank you for your reply. You have mentioned this before. I 'm sorry, it is over my head. Can you please elaborate as to what a deep sewer is? Are you meaning that FGM's property is not on a septic system, but rather, her property is on the city sewer system? If so, makara has indicated that she was told by realtors that the entire subdivision is on septic.

Yes. Sewer grid system essentially.
Tanks would have crust broken
Thank you for your reply. You have mentioned this before. I 'm sorry, it is over my head. Can you please elaborate as to what a deep sewer is? Are you meaning that FGM's property is not on a septic system, but rather, her property is on the city sewer system? If so, makara has indicated that she was told by realtors that the entire subdivision is on septic.

They used cameras to send down drains and sewer pipes. And then double checked them. Nothing.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-william-tyrell-casts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141031-11fbdi.html]

Are you hypothesising that in the short time William was out of site someone grabbed him, killed him, dug up the lawn over a buried septic tank on one of the properties, threw him in, replaced the lid, transplanted a patch of lawn to hide the excavation?

Even if the lid isn't buried, or the lid is broken, LE checked the tanks. MSM say "checked with cameras". What does that mean? It means LE used infrared cameras to 'see in the dark'. I use a similar camera in my employment doing deep underwater surveys. I have full visibility in the blackness of night. A tank is small and a body would float in the dense matter: Prod around with a pole to feel something large and solid. Use a camera to look for weighed down items. The search team scoured the area. They know their stuff, they have the tools.

I appreciate your train of thought but I think you are underestimating the thoroughness the taskforce have applied. Yes, accidents have been overlooked in some cases. William did not vanish due to misadventure. If he was dumped in that street he would have been found. I quoted in a post earlier from the Police press conference:

"There is a very very good chance we know who the offender is, or at least have an understanding where this investigation is heading."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=218519706184

Thank you for your reply. No I'm not suggesting that your first sentence above could be the case. I'm suggesting that the property from which a toddler disappears which has a septic system should be pumped out, as a matter of course, and especially if the child hasn't been found for a few days, if not immediately. Through work I have also seen camera video of plumbers checking inside pipes, which are only perhaps 6" or so around.. but the little camera doesn't see *all*, and especially not in sludge. The tiny camera is like a hit and miss, a generality, imo. Nothing was ever said about the camera being infra-red, and even if so, can infra-red see through sludge? And don't forget that police use strategies. Not everything that they say is on the level. I'm not understanding why it seems there is so much resistance to performing such a simple task, as pumping out the property's septic, if only JUST to absolutely rule that possibility out for sure. Would it insult the family? Are they afraid of what they could potentially find? I'm just flabbergasted. The detectives working on Noah Thomas' disappearance also didn't want to pump the septic, and didn't do so for several days after the boy went missing from *that* home. They had also looked, and poked, and determined the lid was on, and etc. But look what they found? There is nothing to lose other than a couple hundred bucks. Not worth it?

No proof it hasn't, so much we wouldn't be privy to.

I come back with, 'no proof that it has', and it is more likely that we *would* have proof, if it HAD, due to the extensive media coverage from the first hours, until days and days later. I would love for a reporter to ask that simple question of detectives, or residents. 'Was FGM's septic actually pumped out by a septic pumping company?'. If yes, then YAY.

I come back with, 'no proof that it has', and it is more likely that we *would* have proof, if it HAD, due to the extensive media coverage from the first hours, until days and days later. I would love for a reporter to ask that simple question of detectives, or residents. 'Was FGM's septic actually pumped out by a septic pumping company?'. If yes, then YAY.

Fair question

Yes. Sewer grid system essentially.

Makara said it was deep sewerage *hides behind bush*

Makara actually said the opposite, and that 'all of the houses in the Benaroon Drive estate are on septic'. See below.

I posted some time ago that all of the houses in the Benaroon Drive estate are on septic. This information was given to me by an estate agent who was selling one of the properties in Benaroon Drive. As a 'prospective buyer' I needed to know this. :wink: I don't have the answers to your other questions. Perhaps check back over earlier MSM articles where the mention of septic tanks was reported.

Septic what? Its confushion.
Septic tanks? When you say 'on septic' conflicting terminology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members