Presumed Located NE - Samuel Sherman, 19, Omaha, 19 July 2001

After you. :p

Y'never know, it could be him. Samuel's case has such a lack of publicity that he might not even know he's a missing person.

BBM. I've wondered this too? It doesn't seem like anyone is working this case and hasn't been for a long while. I'm sure if he is missing their cases must be related (JJ) but if not, I'm sure he's blissfully unaware of any of this.

Been following the Zebb Quinn case, and the human remains they've found belonged to one Christopher Louis McKinney. I had a look online but couldn't find anything related to this guy's disappearance prior to the discovery. Perhaps it isn't that strange after all that we know little to nothing about Samuel. Sometimes these things are just under-reported.

Been following the Zebb Quinn case, and the human remains they've found belonged to one Christopher Louis McKinney. I had a look online but couldn't find anything related to this guy's disappearance prior to the discovery. Perhaps it isn't that strange after all that we know little to nothing about Samuel. Sometimes these things are just under-reported.

So sad :( I hope what you said above is right and Samuel is just unaware we are even talking of him.

BBM
Exactly!
I was on a FB missing person page and someone mentioned in passing in one of the comments that their 20 year old uncle went missing while walking to his gf's house less than 2 miles away from his house -over 40 years ago - and has not been seen since! I couldn't find his case file anywhere. There's got to be a way to reach people like this, with longtime missing family members, and encourage them to file reports and put their loved ones names out there.

BBM
Exactly!
I was on a FB missing person page and someone mentioned in passing in one of the comments that their 20 year old uncle went missing while walking to his gf's house less than 2 miles away from his house -over 40 years ago - and has not been seen since! I couldn't find his case file anywhere. There's got to be a way to reach people like this, with longtime missing family members, and encourage them to file reports and put their loved ones names out there.

Awe, that's so sad. If there was a way to trace family members for Samuel I would go down this route.

I talked about Samuel in another case (Jason Jolkowski) and mentioned that there is nearly no real information or even evidence about his existence. Why can't we get more information from the police? Shouldn't they release at least who reported him missing? This is just unbelievable. I don't even believe Sherman ever existed until someone actually can proof that.

So did anyone on Facebook message this Samuel Sherman you people speak of? I personally believe SS never existed with just how little information we're getting from him. This leads me to believe that the perpetrator on purpose reported a fake missing person maybe to set the police on a random goose chase or maybe to scare the neighbourhood that someone who is similair to Jason Jolkowski case has dissapeared. This would make sense since there is virtually nothing other than the usual discription and where he was last seen and what is even more strange is that Samuel Sherman was reported missing 8 years after his supposed dissapearence which is very strange.

In addition, i think this perpetrator who filed the fake missing report wanted people to know about the matching initials of "samuel sherman" (ss) and Jason Jolkowski (JJ) which could have been a hint that Jason Jolkowski was murdered and there was actually no Samuel Sherman, but rather used a fake missing character for fear and manipulation. Moreover, to also get people speculating if an initial murder spree occured. Usually perpetrators like attention and get people to fear. I know this may be a stretch but it could be a possibility.

What do you guys think?

In addition, i think this perpetrator who filed the fake missing report wanted people to know about the matching initials of "samuel sherman" (ss) and Jason Jolkowski (JJ) which could have been a hint that Jason Jolkowski was murdered and there was actually no Samuel Sherman, but rather used a fake missing character for fear and manipulation. Moreover, to also get people speculating if an initial murder spree occured. Usually perpetrators like attention and get people to fear. I know this may be a stretch but it could be a possibility.

What do you guys think?

I totally agree with you. I brought up a similar idea once in the Jason Jolkowski thread. They need to look into who filed this missing person's report and go from there IMO. It's fishy to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did anyone on Facebook message this Samuel Sherman you people speak of? I personally believe SS never existed with just how little information we're getting from him. This leads me to believe that the perpetrator on purpose reported a fake missing person maybe to set the police on a random goose chase or maybe to scare the neighbourhood that someone who is similair to Jason Jolkowski case has dissapeared. This would make sense since there is virtually nothing other than the usual discription and where he was last seen and what is even more strange is that Samuel Sherman was reported missing 8 years after his supposed dissapearence which is very strange.

Sounds a bit far-fetched to me but props for thinking outside the box.

How do you know when Samuel Sherman was reported missing? He was added to the NamUs database in 2009 but that's not the same thing. There are some mispers who have only recently been registered. Stacy Ann Arras, for example, took awhile before she was officially listed and she vanished in the 1980s.

I totally agree with you. I brought up a similar idea once in the Jason Jolkowski thread. They need to look into who filed this missing person's report and go from there IMO. It's fishy to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the only explanation that is is plausible to this whole case. Im pretty sure the police knows the individual who filed the missing report since they would provide information to the police, im telling you the police is withholding a lot of vital information and clues to this case. Someone needs to push the police to reinvestigate. I stand with my theory till proven otherwise (which i doubt) !!​

Sounds a bit far-fetched to me but props for thinking outside the box.

How do you know when Samuel Sherman was reported missing? He was added to the NamUs database in 2009 but that's not the same thing. There are some mispers who have only recently been registered. Stacy Ann Arras, for example, took awhile before she was officially listed and she vanished in the 1980s.

I just thought it was strange how no media reported sam missing or none of his family or friends ever speaking out about their son, aswell as having no picture. He could have been a drifter you never know but i just felt like thinking outside the box and putting my persepctives because anything is a possibility. I just saw him being reported missing in 09 so assumed someone reported sam in 09.

I just thought it was strange how no media reported sam missing or none of his family or friends ever speaking out about their son, aswell as having no picture. He could have been a drifter you never know but i just felt like thinking outside the box and putting my persepctives because anything is a possibility. I just saw him being reported missing in 09 so assumed someone reported sam in 09.

It's definitely peculiar but I doubt Samuel Sherman is a unique case. I tend to think he was a young drifter who was staying at a lodging house. Whoever he was staying with was able to give his name, age and rough approx of his vital statistics, but little else. That would explain why there's been little push for Samuel's case. If I remember rightly, the "Grateful Doe's" mother never reported her son missing for years because she just assumed he had a transient lifestyle. It could be a similar case, or Samuel simply doesn't have any family or friends. He was a transient passing through the area, went for a job interview one morning and moved on (assuming the job interview story was true). He might have had problems with drugs and run-ins with the authorities. However, until we have more information, the circumstantial similarities to Jason's disappearance cannot be dismissed out of hand.

I don't know how this works but would Samuel have a case file with the local LE?

Would a member of the public be able to request it? It would be interesting to find out his last known address, who originally reported him missing, etc.

IMO, these are details that should be public anyway. There is so little out there about Samuel, he's a needle in a haystack.

However, I'm not sure if they would allow a member of the public to request it. Definitely worth a shot though!

Joke or serious? If serious, link to FB please.

I posted it also in the Jason Jolkowski thread, but I've attached the screenshots of our brief conversation. I'm not gonna link his FB just for his privacy

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 1.03.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 1.03.28 PM.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 253
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 1.03.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 1.03.47 PM.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 257
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 1.03.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 1.03.58 PM.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 216

Members online

Online statistics