• Mistaken for a deer.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I don't know and can't even guess.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I don't want to know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I continue to believe this was senseless killings maybe spurned on by meth paranoia. I think the girls knew these guys. I do think it was at least two and maybe more in their vehicle.

Did the killers have a deep dark secret? Did the girls inadvertently discover that secret without meaning to do so? I think that is a great possibility.

imoo

hi Ocean,
I believe that it was 2 young males who
1) were caught in a "compromising position" or
2) were caught w/ drugs.

I think they got mad at the girls and murdered them. I also think you are correct when you say that they probably went immediately to a family member or friends house and acted like nothing had happened.

Very Scary behavior imo.

Flossie

gut feeling.....girls went to bridge to meet boys
boys rebuked and shot girls

maybe an ex-girlfirend or a girlfriend of one of the boys??? IDK but that theory seems really possible.

or maybe one of them had an older boyfriend ???

For the past week I have been trying to go slow and read every post concerning this horrid crime and trust me I am still not done. I have to go along with your thoughts, I read all your posts, about the motive plus other things.
And why the big secret surrounding Taylor's real parents? are they in the witness protection program? wouldn't doubt that.

And this.... in all the thought about who was the 911 first caller plus whereabouts of the "Plackers"?
did not any of those folks ( Plackers and Grandmother) pass a car, or see one during this scrambling?
I know that is far-fetched but the time-line is so tight, so to speak, does this make the POI the killer?

Also, Placker 's words of "they killed them" has always stuck in the back of my mind. Now this is all my opinion.
I am truly just sharing my thoughts and pray no matter what the case, the killer(s) are found and prosecuted to the fullest. blessings to us all at Websleuths and my prayers to the girls, Taylor & Skyla.....

Annie Mae...wish we knew the answers..:waitasec:

I really believe that the killers were high on Meth. I also think that Taylor was a "hit" and Skyla was just there. The way they were shot and killed, shows lots of rage. More rage aimed at Taylor. The time line is so tight that this had to be planned. These children were so close to home, I just can't understand this. I think they were sending a message to some one in that family. IMO

I really believe that the killers were high on Meth. I also think that Taylor was a "hit" and Skyla was just there. The way they were shot and killed, shows lots of rage. More rage aimed at Taylor. The time line is so tight that this had to be planned. These children were so close to home, I just can't understand this. I think they were sending a message to some one in that family. IMO

Thanks Bern for your input. Many readers have voiced this same (or similar)
opinion! All insight and thoughts are welcome here - we are all joined together in wanting justice for these girls and their loved ones!

I know this post is in "Theory: category but I want to keep it going so, I guess if you reply to it the best thing to do wouild be copy & paste the list as we go. How does that sound??

What are the ideas floating around in your head about about why????????
Please feel free to add your suggestion to the list.
Perhaps we can use this as a "Project Board" at least it would be easy to look at a glance:

1. Local connection met someone local on that road or bridge
2. Seen anything at that bridge-not just a drug deal
4. Walked up on a drug deal
5. Meth Lab Mobile or Discovered one
6. Growing Pot/ Pot Field
7. Gang element
8. Payback Family ties
9. Enemy of the girls.. Classmate ..Tattle-Tale Justice
10. Thrill Kill

Weleetka Pastor Charged With Abusing Kids
OSBI: No Immediate Link Seen To Girls' Slayings

POSTED: 11:19 pm CST January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 12:30 pm CST January 15, 2009

WELEETKA, Okla. -- A Weleetka pastor has been accused of molesting several children in his congregation.

Marvin Lowe, 51, heads the Arbeka Indian Baptist Church in the Weleetka area. Many of his accusers are members of the church who claim that Lowe fondled them in the fellowship hall.
http://www.koco.com/news/18484639/detail.html

Originally Posted by Dr. Penny-packer
gut feeling.....girls went to bridge to meet boys
boys rebuked and shot girls....

maybe an ex-girlfriend or a girlfriend of one of the boys??? IDK but that theory seems really possible.

or maybe one of them had an older boyfriend ???

The 'stacking' of the empty shell casings seems like something a female would do... finding & stacking or piling shells takes time..

Could be a male who loads their own brass or sells the empty brass...

or the brass was piled there in order to mislead LE into thinking the girls was shot 13 times at that location.

Does LE have to account for all their empty brass?

The 'stacking' of the empty shell casings seems like something a female would do... finding & stacking or piling shells takes time..

1. Could someone who was at the crime scene before LE arrived ..gathered spent casings? People do the strangest things and when in shock do even even stranger.

2. Immature males could have stacked or was trying to pick up casings but not enough time. Perhaps while one was unloading his rounds the other was trying to pick them up and the shooter said "hurry up forgot it we gotta get out here" or something to that effect

The casings were not stacked. The stacked idea came from one of the posts in the Psychic thread made by Bern.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2849478&postcount=291

There is mention of the cases found being in a pile and that one of the area TV videos showed them. Did anyone ever turn up this bit of video or any stills from it?

I'm going to indulge in a bit of speculation. If the piled casings were all one caliber and were from the smaller caliber gun, I think this might have happened. In case anyone hasn't caught my other posts on this (and with so much discussion, they're easy to miss), I think the smaller caliber gun was a .22. The autopsy reports describe the bullets as copper coated, not jacketed. This is an important distinction, as .22s are the only ones commonly coated, not jacketed. Anyway, if the smaller gun was a .22, it may well have been a .22 revolver. My idea is that the shooter with that gun emptied it into the 2 girls. Then he swung the cylinder open and dumped the casings at his feet so he could reload. The killers may have wanted to be ready to shoot again in case anyone came up before they could get away. The one with the .40 caliber could have simply inserted another clip, but the other, if he had a revolver, would have to empty it before he could reload. This scenario would explain the casings being in a pile without the shooters having to do anything special for them to be that way.
Please note, this is just speculation. If it turns out the pile of casings were from both guns, then my idea is wrong. Same if the smaller caliber gun was a semi-auto or rifle.

The casings were not stacked. The stacked idea came from one of the posts in the Psychic thread made by Bern.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2849478&postcount=291

There is mention of the cases found being in a pile and that one of the area TV videos showed them. Did anyone ever turn up this bit of video or any stills from it?

I'm going to indulge in a bit of speculation. If the piled casings were all one caliber and were from the smaller caliber gun, I think this might have happened. In case anyone hasn't caught my other posts on this (and with so much discussion, they're easy to miss), I think the smaller caliber gun was a .22. The autopsy reports describe the bullets as copper coated, not jacketed. This is an important distinction, as .22s are the only ones commonly coated, not jacketed. Anyway, if the smaller gun was a .22, it may well have been a .22 revolver. My idea is that the shooter with that gun emptied it into the 2 girls. Then he swung the cylinder open and dumped the casings at his feet so he could reload. The killers may have wanted to be ready to shoot again in case anyone came up before they could get away. The one with the .40 caliber could have simply inserted another clip, but the other, if he had a revolver, would have to empty it before he could reload. This scenario would explain the casings being in a pile without the shooters having to do anything special for them to be that way.
Please note, this is just speculation. If it turns out the pile of casings were from both guns, then my idea is wrong. Same if the smaller caliber gun was a semi-auto pistol or rifle.

Discussion: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66442

I voted for silencing of a witness. I still think it is drug related and the perp/perps did not know the girls. Wrong place, wrong time.

I just don't see that. A drug deal is supposed to be a covert thing. One guy hands over a bag of money and another guy hands over a bag of dope, and it's over. These girls probably would not have even known what was happening, and if a deal was going on the perps would have been on the lookout to see if someone was coming, and hid or left when they saw the girls. Plus, I don't think that people in the drug trade would want the heat of murdering two girls coming down on them.

Either these girls surprised some people who were there not paying attention, or someone surprised them, by driving up on them.

I enjoy reading all the theories and speculation on this case. I personally think this was a "thrill kill" carried out by 2 or 3 individuals who were high on meth. Either the girls were in the wrong place at the wrong time or they were enticed to that location by the killers....just like AB did to Elizabeth Olten. This is just my opinion. I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back