NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://charlotte.news14.com/content...baker-to-appear-in-court-on-bad-check-charges

9:47 AM
Elisa Baker to appear in court on bad check charges
By: News 14 Carolina Web Staff

HICKORY, N.C. – Elisa Baker, the stepmother of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker, is expected to appear in court Friday morning on charges unrelated to the girl's disappearance.

Baker, who does face obstruction of justice charges after admitting to writing a ransom note in the case, will appear on charges of writing worthless checks.

NCMOM,
was it just a theory you had that EB used BS's picture to lure AB or did you read it somewhere? I don't recall hearing that before.

tia!

So if EB did use her daughter's picture when she was talking to AB online, that shows that she doesn't mind sending her kid's pictures out to perfect strangers online! hmmm

I've been thinking what a shame it is we can't hear stories about what Adam Baker was like before he meet Elisa.

I have been wondering the same thing. I would love an idea of what kind of teen/man he was/is. We've heard from nobody really.

Did he have best friends in high school? Did he run track, was he a member of the Thespian Club, or maybe on the chess team. We have heard nothing about him. It's so hard to build a profile of what kind of father or man he is/was.

We now have the bio-mum giving her side and insight into the relationship....but that is a small part of what could be a 2 or even 3 sided story. What she posted is only a partial part of larger picture.

NCMOM, do you know how old Bella is?
She is absolutely beautiful.
Did you previously say that she is already with a loving family, or is she still available for adoption? I would love to take care of this beautiful feline, in memory of Zahra.

I answered your PM, but yes, she is adopted. I think I was told she was about 3 months. I am looking into the dog. I am an animal person and I want to make sure the pets weren't also just thrown out like trash.

Another 14 pages of catching up, with a whole lot of talk about Biomum and immigration. Count me as one that thinks that while it's interesting information, it really isn't going to make a difference in the search for finding this little girl. The few tidbits of info. that pertain to the search and investigation really got lost amongst it all.

Maybe there could be a separate thread for the talk about biomum, her search, immigration, etc?

EB used BS's picture originally to lure AB. Maybe she used more of her own daughter's information than that!

Really? Where did that info come from. I don't remember reading that anywhere?? If it is true, I bet he was bummed when he found out otherwise!

Well didn't AB send EB a plane ticket and he had never met her except for online in a game room? Anything is possible IMO.

ETA: We have heard already that a plane ticket to AU costs big money (a thousand dollars or more).

There is a lot I didn't read, so I have to ask, "do we know that AB sent EB a plane ticket"? If so, where can I read this so I can add this to my already clutter brain. :crazy: Thank you.

NCMOM,
was it just a theory you had that EB used BS's picture to lure AB or did you read it somewhere? I don't recall hearing that before.

tia!

It is not a theory, it came from BS's mouth. Evidently, she (BS) also thinks EB might have used it for the London guy also. AB (supposedly) knew nothing about the guy in London. But, then I don't believe anything from EB or AB unless it is verified.

Another 14 pages of catching up, with a whole lot of talk about Biomum and immigration. Count me as one that thinks that while it's interesting information, it really isn't going to make a difference in the search for finding this little girl. The few tidbits of info. that pertain to the search and investigation really got lost amongst it all.

Maybe there could be a separate thread for the talk about biomum, her search, immigration, etc?
only in the world of a forum... which they are deciding on.

The info from bmom I found very interesting and could actually play in to a possible motive for EB

just my opinion though

So if EB did use her daughter's picture when she was talking to AB online, that shows that she doesn't mind sending her kid's pictures out to perfect strangers online! hmmm

Nope, she doesn't mind. She has no moral compass at all from everything we are hearing.

It is not a theory, it came from BS's mouth. Evidently, she (BS) also thinks EB might have used it for the London guy also. AB (supposedly) knew nothing about the guy in London. But, then I don't believe anything from EB or AB unless it is verified.

thank you for your response!

she said this in court or you heard it personally?

thanks again... just trying to make sense of the info...

Not certain I understand Sunset but EB's been married 3 times. If that wasn't your question just ignore me. ;)

No no that's fine. The thing that caught me off guard is I've nver heard it put that way.

I would have thought it would have been worded "I recently moved to Australia to get married on July 6th of this year" I've been married before and when I married my husband I didn't say "I'm getting remarried" I said "Hey, I getting married." I don't know, just an odd choice of words if you ask me but I may be wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998