NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Yeah, this makes me sick. Strangely, I thought Tyndall would be above this. I'm obviously dead wrong.

I had heard that Tyndall, though a defense attorney wasn't one of those "slimy" kinds. I truly didn't think he would have used the words "Church Mouse". He disappointed me and I was thoroughly disgusted by his closing.

The State is not even standing up for the Victim. Absolutely a FAIL in my opinion.

Obviously the State is allowing the Defense Team to show what complete and utter disregard they have for a murdered victim and their family. It proves that Raven is still acting like he was the victim, when it was JANET that was murdered. Tyndall, Mani & Raven deserve each other.

I had heard that Tyndall, though a defense attorney wasn't one of those "slimy" kinds. I truly didn't think he would have used the words "Church Mouse". He disappointed me and I was thoroughly disgusted by his closing.

Me, too, trix. I just chalked it up to them having a lazy, lying murderer for a client and a cheesy case to defend...

We have all seen it before, haven't we?!

I just hope the jury caught on to it, too.

Me, too, trix. I just chalked it up to them having a lazy, lying murderer for a client and a cheesy case to defend...

We have all seen it before, haven't we?!

I just hope the jury caught on to it, too.

I had respect for Tyndall throughout the proceedings in many ways. He lost all respect I have had for him.

Raven hates Websleuths because it was dedicated to finding Justice for JANET, not about how cool Raven's weird fake blonde highlights were, not how his mother dresses like she's 18, not about his VX, not about his awesome toys. Tyndall tried using Websleuths as part of his defense and wimped out in closing.

There are 1000's of cases posted here, and it's sad that people on the internet, people at WS and other forums I noticed too cared more about WHO murdered Janet, this forum is about Janet, Tears for Janet is about Janet, and not about Raven. Sorry Tyndall, you may not have liked that a bunch of us cared about Justice for Janet, but all of us had to, because your client did not!

Whether or not Raven is found guilty by a jury of his peers, he took that knife and killed her, he took away her free will, he didn't want Janet taking his possession, Kaiden, he didn't want anyone else having Janet, who was also his possession, he didn't want to lose his possessions, his Ducati and his precious VX, so he killed her.

Guilty, not Guilty, Hung Jury, Tyndall and Mani, your client IS A MURDERER and is the person who killed Janet and their unborn child and he'll screw up again and end up :jail:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back