NC NC - Isabel Calvo Palacios, 20, Wilson, 31 July 2015 *G. Parks guilty*

I would think so too but I'm not so familiar with this particular type of party.

Did she have her phone? Maybe she was offered a ride/abducted (possibly by someone who took her keys) before she had a chance to make any calls.

What makes you think she left or had a chance to call?

But the problem with that theory, IMO, is that she didn't call any of her friends. [ apparently.] My daughter would have been blowing up her phone calling around for a ride from her friends if she lost her car keys and had to walk somewhere. I think most 20 yr olds would have called friends for a ride in that situation. JMO
I did read somewhere that Parks said after she couldn't find her keys, she called some friends, they picked her up, BUT, he didn't know where they were headed. Yea, RIGHT. I don't believe a word he says. He knows EXACTLY where she is!!
I will try to look for the article later, I know I read that.

I did read somewhere that Parks said after she couldn't find her keys, she called some friends, they picked her up, BUT, he didn't know where they were headed. Yea, RIGHT. I don't believe a word he says. He knows EXACTLY where she is!!
I will try to look for the article later, I know I read that.

I believe he's the reason she couldn't find her keys.

If there's any truth to that part....

Heres the link to where Parks says she called someone to pick her up & MORE. LIAR!!!!

http://www.wral.com/police-searching-for-20-year-old-woman-in-wilson/14813161/

Parks said he and Palacios were partying the night before she went missing.

“We were friends,” he said. “We were having a little fun.”

Parks said Palacios left his house Friday afternoon around 2:30 p.m. Palacios allegedly told Parks she was planning to meet someone, but she didn’t specify who she was meeting.

“She left my house. We couldn’t find her keys," Parks said. "She asked me if she could leave her car. I said it would be safe. Nobody is going to bother your stuff there.”

Palacios called someone to pick her up, according to Parks.

"I gave them [police] all the information that I had," Parks said. "I don’t know their habits, as far as where she was going, who she was meeting."

Family members continue search for missing 20-year-old
14813162-1438799345-220x165.jpg
14815430-1438895726-220x165.jpg

Read more at http://www.wral.com/police-searching-for-20-year-old-woman-in-wilson/14819224/#jP3mwiYG271PUSbD.99

Heres the link to where Parks says she called someone to pick her up & MORE. LIAR!!!!

http://www.wral.com/police-searching-for-20-year-old-woman-in-wilson/14813161/

Parks said he and Palacios were partying the night before she went missing.

“We were friends,” he said. “We were having a little fun.”

Parks said Palacios left his house Friday afternoon around 2:30 p.m. Palacios allegedly told Parks she was planning to meet someone, but she didn’t specify who she was meeting.

“She left my house. We couldn’t find her keys," Parks said. "She asked me if she could leave her car. I said it would be safe. Nobody is going to bother your stuff there.”

Palacios called someone to pick her up, according to Parks.

"I gave them [police] all the information that I had," Parks said. "I don’t know their habits, as far as where she was going, who she was meeting."

The detectives will quickly know if that was a lie by looking at her phone records.

Nothing new on this case that I can find in MSM.

"I allowed her to leave her car there and I explained that to the police."

Just something about the way he worded that is setting off alarm bells. She spent the night and must have driven her car there, right? So where are the keys now? Did she leave on foot?

I don't know. I don't like this. :(

Yeah, right. I am really believing that story!!

This case frustrates me to no end for SO many reasons. The main reason being that I live 40 minutes from Wilson and stumbled across her story while searching for something else on WRAL's website. This is NOT being publicized. It's almost as if LE are not yelling out for help because they already know something, IMO. After reading lots of SM posts relating to this young lady, it does appear that she was playing with fire in a lot of situations...nevertheless she is still someone's child AND had a 3 yo daughter! The fact that the guy whose house she was last seen at has been arrest about 100 times makes me physically ill. smh :pullhair:

This case frustrates me to no end for SO many reasons. The main reason being that I live 40 minutes from Wilson and stumbled across her story while searching for something else on WRAL's website. This is NOT being publicized. It's almost as if LE are not yelling out for help because they already know something, IMO. After reading lots of SM posts relating to this young lady, it does appear that she was playing with fire in a lot of situations...nevertheless she is still someone's child AND had a 3 yo daughter! The fact that the guy whose house she was last seen at has been arrest about 100 times makes me physically ill. smh :pullhair:

Yes it's disgusting, why is he walking free?

he was trying to put her on the track.... idk if he succeeded or something sinister happened but im leaning that way because if she was ont he track shed have turned up by now i would think.

This case frustrates me to no end for SO many reasons. The main reason being that I live 40 minutes from Wilson and stumbled across her story while searching for something else on WRAL's website.

The same thing just happened to me. smh.

Sadly, no surprise there. He needs to start talking ASAP

He needs to start talking if he's innocent -- but he still needs an atty right by his side. If guilty, he needs to lawyer-up and shut up. He's been around lawyers and LE for many years -- he knows the routine. IMO the guy is guilty, guilty, guilty. But things need to be done correctly the first time. IMO.

Here's a link to his record with the NC Department of Public Safety (formerly NC Dept of Corrections). He's been charged & convicted for many things, and some, as mentioned previously, had to do with violations (my term only) of women. His last several charges were "Vacated." Dunno why. Appeal? Wrongful conviction?

ETA: See my post below this one -- it explains that it was appealed -- "insufficient evidence"

Anyway, here's a link to his record -- he's been a busy guy...

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

I, too, am looking at this case because it happened about 40-50 miles from where I live. I know the area slightly. Wilson is a smallish town (pop. approx. 50,000), lots of old "tobacco money" there, good farming country, pretty area, incorporated in 1849.

Oh that is so sad. Has anybody looked at his criminal record? Why was he let out of prison in 2014 when his projected release date was 2025? http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi...turl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

It was overturned by an Appeals Court:

A Wilson County jury convicted Parks, 55, on two counts of participating in prostitution of a minor in February 2013. Superior Court

Judge Quentin Sumner sentenced Parks to 127 months to 165 months in prison for each count.

If he had served his full sentence, Parks’ release was projected to be April 2, 2034. The Court of Appeals overturned the convictions, citing insufficient evidence. He was released in July of 2014.

http://www.wilsontimes.com/News/Feature/Story/37873837---Search-continues-missing-20-year-old

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back