CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...it's at the coroners office. This is just going to be sad news isn't it.

Based on all LE behavior and how they were visibly mapping out the area and treating the bag/where they took it. There's no doubt in my mind there is a body in that bag. Chances are that it is Sandra. I'm so sad over this.

thanks nursebeeme. I'm hoping to hear good news. I'm very impressed with the LE in Tracy....have been through this whole thing. This must be pretty emotional for them...God Bless them All.
I hope I'm missing most of the basketball game posting here about Sandra just to find out the bag has nothing to do with her disappearance! :)

I've had that link open for a few hours and it just starts up whenever they turn the news on. If that isn't a regular news time for them, I'm guessing they are just going to break into whatever is scheduled. I don't really know since I never watched it until a day or two ago. Sorry not much help.

Just curious, on the KRON website live feed, it says they only have newscasts until 7 PM (which is 10 PM for me).
Do you think they'll cover this live anyway due to the seriousness of it?

TIA

Forgot to mention...when their news ended about 20 minutes ago, they said they would be covering it live at 8:00 (40 minutes from now). That's where I got the idea they will just break into other coverage if it's not the regular news time.

Just curious, on the KRON website live feed, it says they only have newscasts until 7 PM (which is 10 PM for me).
Do you think they'll cover this live anyway due to the seriousness of it?

TIA

Not a perfect match but close
7a863c2d-be13-4519-81a4-2c5f23dd5e6.jpg

suitcase2-1-288x300.jpg

IMO, it seems a little bigger.

Not a perfect match but close
7a863c2d-be13-4519-81a4-2c5f23dd5e6.jpg

suitcase2-1-288x300.jpg

This looks really close, but I was just watching a video that Nursebee posted (I'll find the link and add it in just a minute) and the top of the case looks like it is leather or something stiffer than the body of the case. I'll find the link.

Salem

KRON will definitely carry this live. Its a local channel with no network affiliation. Its my local news channel. Normally they show Dr Phil at 8pm.

Based on all LE behavior and how they were visibly mapping out the area and treating the bag/where they took it. There's no doubt in my mind there is a body in that bag. Chances are that it is Sandra. I'm so sad over this.

me too secretsquirrel....me too. I'm trying really hard to hold on to the last bit of hope i have, but all the marking and photographs and bagging stuff today...just makes me think that they wouldn't have done all that if it wasn't something....and the airplane (c130?) with the scanning thingamajig that flew over....it could tell them what was in the bag without them having to open it....throw in the ME....:(

I hope we have good sound quality this time

I am watching Greta and everytime she says 'breaking news', I hold my breath......it's about Mexico killings and kc new tape release.........

I hope we have good sound quality this time

Do you have a good link and I can post and someone can repost each page until it's over? Then we don't get so many 'what time, where'...not that there is anything wrong with that, just trying to be helpful if we could repost links each page for those just coming or jumping in and out. TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans