NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said "we" when talking about last checking on her at 2am. He said we saw her two different times.

than says they didn't see her again because they went back to bed and that she only comes out of her room when she wants something because she is starting puberty and broody..

'We checked in there...'

It does sound like she spent all her time in here room doesn't it, this is not good.

'We only see her when she comes out, when she wants something'

OK.

Yes, it does. I notice how he blames Zahra as being moody for the reason she stays in her room all time.

Doesn't he say" I got up a little while ago and it appears..."?

Attitude Toward the Victim

Blame or insults toward a dying victim in 911 calls indicate strained relationships. As an example, a father called 911 to report that his 4-year-old daughter was in serious medical distress.

Dispatcher: Do you know what's wrong with your daughter?

Guilty caller: Not a clue.

Dispatcher: Has she taken any medications?

Guilty caller: Maybe. She's very, very sneaky. She threw a huge temper tantrum earlier. She might have taken something.

As his daughter lay dying, the father unexpectedly insulted her with the description "very, very sneaky" and referred to her "huge temper tantrum." He later was convicted of her murder.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_6_77/ai_n27504386/pg_2/?tag=content;col1

I do believe that I just fell off of the fence.

he said "we" when talking about last checking on her at 2am. He said we saw her two different times.

than says they didn't see her again because they went back to bed and that she only comes out of her room when she wants something because she is starting puberty and broody..

Starting puberty and brooding does not mean that you dont need to use the bathroom or get hungry. Add to this that witnesses have said she doesnt get let out of her room and the picture of a girl being kept in her room is pretty clear.

Where was the "Hey, how ya doing?" Redacted out or bad reporting?

Yeah, I didnt hear the "How you doin'" in this audio, but I did on the NG show....wonder why? Two different calls, or was the call switched over to another operator?

A quick run down of the call from what I can understand (D is for dispatch)

PART 1

AB: Um yeah my daughter is missing.

D: I'm sorry? Missing?

AB: Yes Ma'am

D: Ok what's your address?

AB: *gives address* The police were out here last night for a fire and a ransom note for my bosses daughter and *garbled* it appears they took my daughter instead of my bosses daughter

D: OK. How old is your daughter?

AB: She's ten. She's handicapped she has a prosthetic leg.

D: How long has she been missing?

AB: Um, we checked in there last night about 2:30 and she was there and all this happened about 5 o'clock so I don't know if they set a fire in the yard to distract us to go out and they snuck in the door or, I don't know.

D: OK. I'm not familiar with what happened last night. What happened last night?

AB: Last night my dog woke me up and I had a fire in the back yard and somebody had poured gas in my company vehicle that I drive for work. They left a ransom note on the company vehicle to my boss saying they had his daughter and his son was next. And his daughter is fine, his daughter came with him here last night when I called him. And it appears they may have taken my daughter instead of his daughter.

PART 2

D: OK. Do you know who this was (referring to kidnappers) that may have taken her?

AB: No Ma'am.

D: Do you have any idea why they were threatening to take his daughter?

AB: I don't know.

D: What's your name?

AB: My name is

D: And your phone number?

AB: #

D: No one has seen your daughter since 2:30 this morning?

AB: No, like I said we had all that drama last night and me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think coming into puberty so she's hitting that broody stage *insert nervous laughter* so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something and that's about it.

D: Did you say that she was handicapped?

AB: Yes Ma'am she has an above the knee amputation.

D: She has one leg that is partially amputated?

AB: Yes, she has a prosthetic leg which apparently they've taken with her.

D: OK. You don't have any idea, at all?

D: No like I said it was all addressed to him and it was all taken out on him and I guess they thought he (garbled).

D: Did you talk to your boss about it?

AB: I've just spoken to him and he told me to do, he's gonna be here shortly

D: Do you think that he knows?

AB: Um, we had an officer out here last night and he ran through who he thought it may have been, like an ex employee or something

D: confirm address & tell him to call if he finds anything out prior to officers arrival

He was setting the stage for not seeing her by saying she was" broody".

I wonder if there was a trail of gas from the fire to the Tahoe? YIKES! I'm also wondering if AB discovered the fire because he would routinely be leaving for work at the time the fire started.

Someone possibly in the back yard 'playing' with a lighter? What if that someone lit that fire just before AB came out to get in his truck, thinking it would spread more quickly than it did....and the occupied Tahoe was supposed to go KABOOM!!

Anyone know if AB has life insurance?

That is an interesting theory. Something new also....hmmm :waitasec:

Starting puberty and brooding does not mean that you dont need to use the bathroom or get hungry. Add to this that witnesses have said she doesnt get let out of her room and the picture of a girl being kept in her room is pretty clear.

besides...from all accounts she was a happy little kid who was always smiling..doesnt go well with the "brooding teenager" bit, in my opinion. AND didnt AB say himself that she was always smiling and always thought of others first? I wish I had a link, but it was a tv interview early on. So now he contradicts himself by saying she is "brooding". Hmmm.....my hope that he is innocent just sank a little bit. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie