ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony civil lawyers claims the push to make the deposition video is media motivated.by cfnews13casey via twitter 3:36 PM

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony civil lawyer isn't in. His council says he had a dental emergency.

Did he fall out of an elevator? Is he grinding his teeth to nubs working long hours for nothing?

Haha M says there would be no publicity or grandstanding here at the courthouse if they hadn't filed the motion. Oooh. M calling out the "special treatment" for $$ !! :lol: he brought up Baba Wawa wining and dining JB!

M saying JB himself said FCA is a liar and they do not want the video released because they want to sell their story. :lol:

This Morgan is great!! he is telling it like it is, that "JB and Greene and FCA, this is all about $$$$$, he said JB in New York trying to sell her story. It is about "are we going to give special status to Casey Anthony so that her and her legal team can make $$$, or are we going to treat her just like every single OrangeCounty citizen and Citizen of Florida!!" YOU GO!!! He is ticked!!!!

Ahaha M throwing the Constitution up there! Take that CM!

"FCA has received special treatment time and time again."
"We have given her that special attention. This is all about our constitution and the rules set forth by the FLA Supreme Cout. We live in the Sunshine State, we ask this court on behalf of our client ZFG and on behalf of the citizens of the State of FLA.....LET THE SUN SHINE IN!!!!" by Morgan

I can't believe the video went. So frustrating. Oh there it is.

Morgan wants ALL of his clients' depos sealed. We want her to be treated no better or no worse than anybody else.

FCA atty: irrespective of how we got to this point, we know that this case is under tremendous amount of scrutiny, by the media.....the court should do everything within its power.....if that requires that the videotape should not be disseminated and not distributed....the level of attention of Ms. Anthony is unparalleled....

Tell you what, if anything is going to inflame the public it is going to be giving her more and more special treatment.

she will issue a written ruling within 10 days of today's date. Boo.

I guess we will have to wait ten more days for her to make a decision. Ugh.

@bobkealing
bob kealing
Munyon says she will rule in ten days or less. No #CaseyAnthony video today!
31 seconds ago

Boo!

Eh, Morgan made a good point-- it's about money, and they're the ones courting the media deals, not him. KC should have the same treatment as anyone else, and so should ZF. I hope she rules fairly.

This Morgan is great!! he is telling it like it is, that "JB and Greene and FCA, this is all about $$$$$, he said JB in New York trying to sell her story. It is about "are we going to give special status to Casey Anthony so that her and her legal team can make $$$, or are we going to treat her just like every single OrangeCounty citizen and Citizen of Florida!!" YOU GO!!! He is ticked!!!!

the best thing about this whole ugly mess is john morgan. I loves him :D

Wow:innocent: 10 days, the day before Haloween.... :waitasec:That's not going to give the masses enough time to turn that mess into the hottest Haloween outfit of 2011:floorlaugh::seeya:

I guess we will have to wait ten more days for her to make a decision. Ugh.

dont get your hopes up, my darling ones. from what I have gathered, this judge is pro OCA all the way. for ZG I pray this jury wont be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth