LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess my point is, that I think most of the public had their mind made up before they even knew of everything you stated. This is just based on my brief survey of MBA students in a Finance class... maybe they're just more jaded. lol :crazy: Seriously though, a number of people believed that one of the parents did something to the baby as soon as the amber alert was issued. How sad is that??? :( It makes me think if one of my kids disappears out of their bed in the middle of the night, I'm hiring an attorney on my way to the police station. It shouldn't be like that but I guess it is. :(

BBM: Yep it's sad. :( That is exactly what my train of thought was when I heard it. So far, nothing has changed my thinking yet. My first thought was, "here we go again!" Someone has done something horrible to their child.

Just saw the piece on GMA. nothing new! JT in Rome saying his clients willing to work with LE to a certain degree. :innocent: moo

Yes they did find her backpack in a field. Her Daddy had gotten her a box of candy for Valentine's and they found wrappers from the candy in an old shed. It still hurts a lot of us!

When Shaniya davis went missing they suspected the mother right off. I have a feeling they have info on DB. I had to google The little girl you are talking about. Thats a sad case. moo

We've seen very little of this in Lisa's disappearance. The parents did ask a few times the supposed kidnapper to drop her off somewhere in the beginning, but how long has it been since they did that?

Did anyone else notice that DB's voice sounded much like Somer's Mom when she said to drop her off!!

Just an observation -- not drawing any conclusions from it.

IMO

I actually think that Lisa is a very typical looking baby girl. Just since she has been missing, I have seen 2 babies on TV that looked so much like her and about 4 or 5 where I live. I know they aren't baby Lisa, but a lot of babies look like her.

ITA, if I hired someone to watch my children(they are grown now) but if they were small, and I came home and my babysitter was drunk and passed out, one of my children was missing, I would want charges placed against her.

There was a story recently of a teacher in a school in Albuquerque, she was drinking on the job, and one of the kids found her passed out. She lost her job.

I just can't understand that people think her drinking is no problem. MOO

LE currently lacks probable cause for an arrest of DB. DB has no record of prior child abuse or neglect. Her neighbor who was with with her until about 10:30 has been interviewed by LE. Her two boys have been interviewed. The neighbor across the street confirms that the lights were off at the house at 11:30 p.m. LE was at the house within six hours of DB going to bed. Going to bed at 10:30 and sleeping is not child neglect. She was not passed out in a pool of vomit on the bathroom floor. According to her husband, she was in bed and awoke when he came in.
DB did not affirmatlvely state that she blacked out. She responded that she "may have" to a television host's question whether she blacked out because she does not remember everything--that may or may not be due to a black out.
I might add that for a woman of her size who had just eaten a meal and consumed wine over a four hour period, it's hard to believe she would be in a stupor.

LE currently lacks probable cause for an arrest of DB. DB has no record of prior child abuse or neglect. Her neighbor who was with with her until about 10:30 has been interviewed by LE. Her two boys have been interviewed. The neighbor across the street confirms that the lights were off at the house at 11:30 p.m. LE was at the house within six hours of DB going to bed. Going to bed at 10:30 and sleeping is not child neglect. She was not passed out in a pool of vomit on the bathroom floor. According to her husband, she was in bed and awoke when he came in.
DB did not affirmatlvely state that she blacked out. She responded that she "may have" to a television host's question whether she blacked out because she does not remember everything--that may or may not be due to a black out.
I might add that for a woman of her size who had just eaten a meal and consumed wine over a four hour period, it's hard to believe she would be in a stupor.

Re: Blackout or stupor

Wouldn't that be dependent on whether or not she also had taken RX drugs or other?? Just sayin!

I wouldn't want to leave the house. I would want to feel Lisa's energy. They throw their stuff in some suitcases and move on.

Maybe they are afraid to stay there? At least I would imagine the boys would be afraid. Their baby sister vanished and was possibly kidnapped by a stranger who walked right in and took her. That has to be terrifying for the boys.

Excellent post! I couldn't agree more as I am still one of the few that believe in DB's innocence. I don't believe the dogs hit on human decomp and I don't believe LE has been completely honest. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I will readily admit it, when and if the time comes.

BTW :welcome: to WS!

I would like to know whose idea it was to sit on the porch that night -- DB's or the neighbour's?

When Shaniya davis went missing they suspected the mother right off. I have a feeling they have info on DB. I had to google The little girl you are talking about. Thats a sad case. moo

Shaniya broke my heart. So wrong.....so sad.........so young! She was gone from us too soon!

I don't believe Asha's family was ever suspect. They are good people and heartbroken. I still believe she's alive somewhere.

GMA covering Baby Lisa right now. The older witness to the man carrying a baby picked "Jersey" out of a photo lineup.

I still want to know where the heck "Jersey's" girlfriend is.

You know, everyone is different. My babies slept with me in my arms, so I was always right there and super tuned to their needs. I could say "every good mother would not leave their baby's side when they are ill" but I wouldn't, because good mothers come in some many forms.

I think too that "cough" is turning into some huge illness. All that was ever said was that she had a cough. Usually a lingering cough follows an illness, and you've already left the "stage of concern". Not all, but many kids hold onto coughs following a virus.

Yes -- that's what I said -- everyone is different (in my post).

Sick or not, DB never checked her baby once she laid her down. IMO, that's not good.

She may be a good mother, she may not, but on this night she was clearly not!!

main stream media thread for today: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7278316#post7278316"]25 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

for what is going on in the case/main stream media... please take other discussions to appropriate threads.. thanks peeps ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82