Angie Wright's Statement - Inconsistensies Galore. Let's Review

Just to point out more lies............in Batch 2 Discovery Docs. , part 2, Bates 4250 Second paragraph at the end, AW talks about CWW owning a firearm.
Sorry, but I do not know how to take a snap shot.

Welcome, and here you go:

attachment.php

Attachments

• batch 2 P2.png
    batch 2 P2.png
    211.9 KB · Views: 602
Just stopping by to say "thank you" to everyone that is continuing to sleuth this case. We are a long way off from a trial and you never know what can be found within the documents. I haven't been on much as I found the anniversary particularly tough and work has gotten very busy but when I do pop in, I continue to be amazed at the efforts of all the brilliant people on this forum. Thank you again. Justice for Teresa and Justice for her girls and her family -

I had to stop and react to this before I read the rest of the posts. FL, EXACTLY!!! She sounded like me when I was 13 getting irritated with my mom because she wouldn't let me go to the mall. I would also love to see video, I bet she was rolling her eyes. How freaking bizarre.

Imagine you are home with your brand new husband and grandson, asleep. You are in your late thirties/early forties. The freaking SWAT TEAM explodes into your home and then you find yourself sitting in an interview room with a detective who is there investigating the MURDER of your DH's BFF's wife. And your DH just got back from Florida where you thought he was doing something else, something normal, not, you know, being a hit man. Would you be LAUGHING about how you might have had sex with said DH's BFF "Tee Hee, they look a lot alike!" I mean, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. And then would you be whining because the mean police detective is asking you questions? What planet is this lady on?

The last thing I would be doing is laughing. Dry heaving, maybe, but not laughing. After supposedly spending a week helping her husband's BFF grieve for his late wife and then driving home, you would think she would not find these questions amusing, I am still SMH at this case.

I am recalling police interviewing at least one, if not two, of AW's co-workers at the restaurant. I have tried to find these interviews in order to review them and have not found them.
Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction for these? Thanks a lot.

Re the blue outlined box -

As they arrived back in MO, Wayne dropped JR off at his home in Cadet, then swung through McDonalds before finally arriving back home to their trailer at 9:19pm. I can't prove Angie had a burner phone yet, and can't prove that she had Wayne's burner phone # but it is clear to me that she was communicating with him some way. IMO, she wouldn't have left her mother's as early as 5:00p unless she knew Wayne was going to be home soon after.

RSBM & BBM

Check out #15 in the defense's motion for disclosure of grand jury testimony:

image.jpg

https://matrix.leeclerk.org

RSBM & BBM
Check out #15 in the defense's motion for disclosure of grand jury testimony:
View attachment 98790
https://matrix.leeclerk.org

Thank you for this, Greater Than :)

Number 18:
The fact that CWW is required to and agrees to take a polygraph exam is brilliant (bad for MS). Assuming CWW told the truth in his statement and will continue to tell the truth during testimony against MS, that will take take care of any doubts the MS is trying to bring up to deflect attention away from himself.

How would MS know about any omissions CWW may have made in his statement? How could MS explain that he knew such things if he's innocent and has been saying all along that CWW would never have murdered his wife?

Was the burner phone AW allegedly used during the three-day period mentioned in any of CWW's statements or interviews - do we know? Otherwise, 1) it's another lie by MS, 2) if true, but not in any CWW statement, then how did MS know? That would imply that MS had knowledge of CWW's involvement either before (MS hired him) or afterwards. If MS continues to claim innocence, but CWW told him things afterwards, then why did MS continue to protect CWW? Why would an innocent man protect the main who brutally murdered his beloved wife and theoretically destroyed his world? An innocent man would NEVER protect him even if it was his best friend, especially after the innocent man himself was arrested for the murder.

WSers have said that MS might be trying to use AW as leverage against CWW. :thinking: That bullet in the document seems to support that. It just sounds desperate to me. If it's true, it points towards MS' guilt. If it's true, he's trying to punish CWW through AW, but it won't work because CWW has already given sworn statements. If it's false, it still doesn't change anything regarding the information CWW has already given LE.

American Justice on right now: Michael Peterson murderer of two women (only my opinion, of course)

Thank you for this, Greater Than :)

Number 18:
The fact that CWW is required to and agrees to take a polygraph exam is brilliant (bad for MS). Assuming CWW told the truth in his statement and will continue to tell the truth during testimony against MS, that will take take care of any doubts the MS is trying to bring up to deflect attention away from himself.

How would MS know about any omissions CWW may have made in his statement? How could MS explain that he knew such things if he's innocent and has been saying all along that CWW would never have murdered his wife?

Was the burner phone AW allegedly used during the three-day period mentioned in any of CWW's statements or interviews - do we know? Otherwise, 1) it's another lie by MS, 2) if true, but not in any CWW statement, then how did MS know? That would imply that MS had knowledge of CWW's involvement either before (MS hired him) or afterwards. If MS continues to claim innocence, but CWW told him things afterwards, then why did MS continue to protect CWW? Why would an innocent man protect the main who brutally murdered his beloved wife and theoretically destroyed his world? An innocent man would NEVER protect him even if it was his best friend, especially after the innocent man himself was arrested for the murder.

WSers have said that MS might be trying to use AW as leverage against CWW. :thinking: That bullet in the document seems to support that. It just sounds desperate to me. If it's true, it points towards MS' guilt. If it's true, he's trying to punish CWW through AW, but it won't work because CWW has already given sworn statements. If it's false, it still doesn't change anything regarding the information CWW has already given LE.

American Justice on right now: Michael Peterson murderer of two women (only my opinion, of course)

Mark is stupid. He just wants to waste time for his own pleasure. There were burner phones according to the discovery JR's attorney requested. Im.also convinced they got a lot of money according to their standards. US bank was listed on the discovery as well

If Angela didn't know (I don't think she "knew") what was going down in Florida then I'll give her the benefit of the doubt but once she did KNOW what went down in Florida I lose any sympathy for her. A young mother and wife was murdered.

If you are somehow a witness then you can and will be protected by LE, to keep you safe. This man was being looked at in not one but TWO murders. Sheesh.

That ain't no coinkiedink!

It's not true that you can and will be protected by LE for providing what you know (although, you should, regardless). I know this from experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Is: :welcome:

YES one about the gun! Such a denial that could be (and was) contradicted by someone else's interview comment about AW having CWW remove the gun from the home because she was scared she would hurt herself? The way Det. Lebid was questioning her about it should have been a clue to her that he already knew about a gun. Because the way she repeatedly denied having a gun, I wonder if she thought TS had been shot to death or was it because her husband being a felon he wasn't allowed to have a gun?

I believe Angela didn't know he had the gun. She threatened herself, he told her he removed the fun. He easily could have kept it hidden in an unknown place on the property. Just a thought!

Wonder if AW will be charged with anything? Or if she will testify against MS? Doubt she'll need to testify for or against CW since he plead guilty, and she's married to him.

Wonder if AW will be charged with anything? Or if she will testify against MS? Doubt she'll need to testify for or against CW since he plead guilty, and she's married to him.
She would be a terrible witness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

YES one about the gun! Such a denial that could be (and was) contradicted by someone else's interview comment about AW having CWW remove the gun from the home because she was scared she would hurt herself? The way Det. Lebid was questioning her about it should have been a clue to her that he already knew about a gun. Because the way she repeatedly denied having a gun, I wonder if she thought TS had been shot to death or was it because her husband being a felon he wasn't allowed to have a gun?

I believe Angela didn't know he had the gun. She threatened herself, he told her he removed the fun. He easily could have kept it hidden in an unknown place on the property. Just a thought!

IMO there never was a gun. One was never found to my knowledge during the search, and with CWW being a felon, wouldn't having a gun be another charge added on as well? I think AW is just a whiny drama queen and exaggerated/LIED to her mother and CTW about how distraught she was that hubs got to take a "vacation" and made her stay home and work. How many 43 yr. old women (44 now) would tell mommy "that's not fair"? :rolleyes:
She was just so upset he was leaving her for the weekend that
he had to hide the gun from her...PA- lease :shakehead:

Since AW was using CWW' phone (she also called CWW' Son, to tell him CWW was ill and couldn't watch the children, IIRC) wouldn't she have seen the text message from JR at 6:43 am, asking CWW when he's going to pick him up, with CWW' reply of 7:30 am?
Good catch Paula! Since we are not privy to incoming calls or texts to CWW, (with the exception of Mark's text "no need to call me") only outgoing from HIS phone makes me think about a couple of possibilities.

I'm wondering if AW heard a text beep/sound made to CWW's phone from his son M. (I didn't feel comfortable using his full initial's, poor kid) :wink: I'm thinking he might have sent a text to his new found Dad reminding him about watching his kids that Sunday (June 28) afternoon/evening? I can't seem to find the "time" that AW called M to tell him CWW was "not feeling well," and couldn't babysit, only that it was a 3 minute and 32 second conversation on June 28.

M was CWW's son, so I can understand her not knowing his phone number and using CWW's phone for that. (possibly calling him right back?) AW could have then read back through his texts as Paula has suggested and seen the message from JR at 6:43 am Saturday morning, asking CWW when he's going to pick him up. Then her loving husband has-been texting JR back "7:30 am." That could have made her suspicious, and she seemed SO anxious/desperate to talk to him.
We know that AW used CWW's phone to call JR's phone at 3:06pm, but we don't know if that phone call was answered, or how long the conversation was IF they spoke to one another.

I am still on the fence about Angie knowing beforehand that JR went to FL with CWW. Mainly because of how upset she was about CWW leaving her and him "accidently" forgetting his phone (that he lived on) and how she would have no way to talk to him while he was gone. I feel if she knew JR's was with CWW, she would have called JR sooner than Sunday afternoon.

* BUT on the other hand, if CWW was taking JR with him on the sly, I would think he would have deleted that last text conversation between him and JR... :thinking: Especially since he knew he was not going to take his cell phone with him. Wives and girlfriends are generally nosey, and AW sounds very needy and insecure.

Just lost my extremely long, thought out post and I am notta happy camper right about now :tantrum:

I have listened and re-read every single word lie that Angela has provided through out this brutal murder investigation, including the many variations of lies she has told her family members. :shakehead:

Several more lies jumped out at me as I listened to her take her time to answer many of the questions. Detective Lebid was very good at his job.
Here are more or less some of the "cliff notes lies" from my original post that I noticed throughout her interrogation.

Since I lost my verbatim post, I'm just going on memory here.
When Detective Lebid asked AW what time CWW left the house on Saturday June 27th she said ummm... she didn't know because he left after she did. He then says what time did you leave? umm :thinking: it was umm around 10 or 11 am. Twice she said "I'm a late sleeper." She knows very well what time he left that morning, she was trying to make it seem like CWW wouldn't have had enough time to drive to Florida, kill Teresa and get back home by 7:30pm, which is another lie she told him. We know what time he really got home that Sunday night. These are two more lies. See, she is already shaving almost 6 hours off his trip.

She is adamant that CWW told her 2 or 3 weeks ago about him going on this business trip, and back then she just "assumed" he was going to Florida.

I also noticed on July 12, they both gave completely different statements as to where CWW was that weekend. AW said he went to "the other side of Florida" clearly trying to place him on the east side of Florida. "Doing auction stuff for JL. in Titusville." Then when Det. Lebid caught her saying computer work she said yes, he did computer work for the auctions in Titusville. She insisted she never said he was going to MS's house to work on their computer. And that CWW was "hoping" to see Mark, but he was gonna be out of town.

When asked if it is like CWW to forget his phone, she answered right away "YES he forgets things all the time." When asked if she had heard from CWW while he was gone she said yes, he called me on umm Monday. Lebid said what time? OF course she didn't remember...He said morning, afternoon, night? She said umm afternoon. Lebid says OK, when we go through your phone, are we going to see a call from CWW on Monday afternoon? Umm, no...cause he called me at work. Lebid, says what number was it from? She says she didn't know, there is no caller ID at work. He asked her what CWW said to her, she said that he was OK , and he loved her.

It's very clear by the Wright's different statements that the murderers had no fear they would be caught. CWW's statement was that he had never even left Missouri.

He told investigators he was home from Friday, June 26 through Monday, June 29. He said on June 26 he worked on a friend’s car. He said that the friend,
Chris Taylor, helped him on Saturday. He said the work made him ill and he rested in bed from that afternoon through Monday evening. He also said he only owned one cell phone. When investigators confronted him about numerous text messages between Mark Sievers and himself he denied knowing about a secret phone. He then told investigators he no longer wanted to answer questions.

LE interviews the 2 alibi's used by the Wrights.

CT's statement (CWW's alibi)
*CT stated he had not seen him the entire weekend. Taylor went on to state that he had not had any contact with Wright since June 25, 2015 and that no work had been completed on his vehicle. The vehicle was un-driveable and currently being stored in his shop located at 8894 Old Route 21, Hillsboro, Missouri. Furthermore, Taylor continued Wright had no access and the vehicle had not been moved or worked on since he had seen it last.

Auction work for JL (AW's alibi for hubby)
JL's statement
*In conclusion to the interview, Lubinski stated that Curtis Wayne Wright did not conduct any business for him in the Florida or Missouri area between the dates ofJune 26, 2015 and June 29, 2015 and there would be no reason for Angela Wright to state otherwise.

This was interesting. The day after the raid on the trailer and the statements given, obviously CWW told AW what he had said to LE about his whereabouts that weekend and viola! AW was now once again changing her lie for another one telling her mom that CWW never left the trailer at all that weekend.

*In the follow-up interview with Kathy Moran, she explained she had additional information she wanted to bring forward regarding this investigation. Kathy Moran stated she had gotten into an argument with her daughter, Angela Wright, on July 13, 2015 while talking about the events that transpired on July 12, 2015 regarding the search warrant served on their residence located at 8894 Chapel Hill Court, Hillsboro, Missouri.
During the argument, Angela Wright was attempting to convince Kathy Moran that Curtis Wright never left to go to Florida on June 27, 2015 and that he and she had a misunderstanding.

This is a very thought provoking thread, that really has me thinking about Angela. What all does she know? I have more thoughts on her, but this post is already long enough. I will start another one soon.

Can't find your post? Check the sidebar thread. ;)

Let's try to keep this thread dedicated to AW's inconsistent statements.

Just lost my extremely long, thought out post and I am notta happy camper right about now :tantrum:

I have listened and re-read every single word lie that Angela has provided through out this brutal murder investigation, including the many variations of lies she has told her family members. :shakehead:

Several more lies jumped out at me as I listened to her take her time to answer many of the questions. Detective Lebid was very good at his job.
Here are more or less some of the "cliff notes lies" from my original post that I noticed throughout her interrogation.

When Detective Lebid asked AW what time CWW left the house on Saturday June 27th she said ummm... she didn't know because he left after she did. He then says what time did you leave? umm :thinking: it was umm around 10 or 11 am. Twice she said "I'm a late sleeper." She knows very well what time he left that morning, she was trying to make it seem like CWW wouldn't have had enough time to drive to Florida, kill Teresa and get back home by 7:30pm, which is another lie she told him. We know what time he really got home that Sunday night. These are two more lies. See, she is already shaving almost 6 hours off his trip.

She is adamant that CWW told her 2 or 3 weeks ago about him going on this business trip, and back then she just "assumed" he was going to Florida.

I also noticed on July 12, they both gave completely different statements as to where CWW was that weekend. AW said he went to "the other side of Florida" clearly trying to place him on the east side of Florida. "Doing auction stuff for JL. in Titusville." Then when Det. Lebid caught her saying computer work she said yes, he did computer work for the auctions in Titusville. She insisted she never said he was going to MS's house to work on their computer. And that CWW was "hoping" to see Mark, but he was gonna be out of town.

When asked if it is like CWW to forget his phone, she answered right away "YES he forgets things all the time." When asked if she had heard from CWW while he was gone she said yes, he called me on umm Monday. Lebid said what time? OF course she didn't remember...He said morning, afternoon, night? She said umm afternoon. Lebid says OK, when we go through your phone, are we going to see a call from CWW on Monday afternoon? Umm, no...cause he called me at work. Lebid, says what number was it from? She says she didn't know, there is no caller ID at work. He asked her what CWW said to her, she said that he was OK , and he loved her.

It's very clear by the Wright's different statements that the murderers had no fear they would be caught. CWW's statement was that he had never even left Missouri.

He told investigators he was home from Friday, June 26 through Monday, June 29. He said on June 26 he worked on a friend’s car. He said that the friend,
Chris Taylor, helped him on Saturday. He said the work made him ill and he rested in bed from that afternoon through Monday evening. He also said he only owned one cell phone. When investigators confronted him about numerous text messages between Mark Sievers and himself he denied knowing about a secret phone. He then told investigators he no longer wanted to answer questions.

*CT stated he had not seen him the entire weekend. Taylor went on to state that he had not had any contact with Wright since June 25, 2015 and that no work had been completed on his vehicle. The vehicle was un-driveable and currently being stored in his shop located at 8894 Old Route 21, Hillsboro, Missouri. Furthermore, Taylor continued Wright had no access and the vehicle had not been moved or worked on since he had seen it last.

JL's statement
*In conclusion to the interview, Lubinski stated that Curtis Wayne Wright did not conduct any business for him in the Florida or Missouri area between the dates ofJune 26, 2015 and June 29, 2015 and there would be no reason for Angela Wright to state otherwise.

This was interesting. The day after the raid on the trailer and the statements given, obviously CWW told AW what he had said to LE about his whereabouts that weekend and viola! AW was now once again changing her lie for another one telling her mom that CWW never left the trailer at all that weekend.

*In the follow-up interview with Kathy Moran, she explained she had additional information she wanted to bring forward regarding this investigation. Kathy Moran stated she had gotten into an argument with her daughter, Angela Wright, on July 13, 2015 while talking about the events that transpired on July 12, 2015 regarding the search warrant served on their residence located at 8894 Chapel Hill Court, Hillsboro, Missouri.
During the argument, Angela Wright was attempting to convince Kathy Moran that Curtis Wright never left to go to Florida on June 27, 2015 and that he and she had a misunderstanding.

This is a very thought provoking thread, that really has me thinking about Angela. What all does she know? I have more thoughts on her, but this post is already long enough. I will start another one soon.
I don't think AW knew what CWW was up to the day she went to her Mom's to complain about him leaving for Florida. However I believe CWW told her everything within a day or two as he needed her to back up his story.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

JL's statement

On Saturday, June 27 AW showed up and told us she was upset CWW was leaving. She arrived around 10:30 am. She was upset with him when she left him. She left before him because she was on a time schedule that day. She was supposed to arrive before she did.

^^ for the record, I'm not saying she was right or wrong. But saying that matches her day, from my point of view.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back