Dark Minds Episode on the LISK airing 4/23

Hi Rachel & Josh here,

We’re still hoping that your expertise and unique abilities can help lead us to the identities of the following LISK victims: Asian Man, The Toddler and the Jane Doe who was The Toddler’s mother.

We definitely understand there's been a lot of time and energy put into this already by websleuthers and the community, but we're hoping to inject new energy into discovering who these victims were. We ask that you post any thoughts and findings to the links below so all of the information is in one place.

We will have access to wide television audience who in additional can hopefully help.

Please don't be shy... contact us. We’ve already heard from a lot of you on LISK and other cases. It takes a village!

Best,
Rachel & Josh

The Toddler
Namus UP #9704
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283333-Victim-7-The-Toddler-(NamUs-UP9704)

Jane Doe, the Toddler’s Mother
Not in NamUs
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283334-Toddler-s-Mother

The Asian Male
Namus UP #9355
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283332-The-Asian-Male

Dark Minds- Long Island Serial Killer can be found on youtube now.

Dark Minds- Long Island Serial Killer can be found on youtube now.

Thanks for posting that! I know a lot of people here had trouble finding it and were really anxious to watch it.

Remember someone left timout dolls on the pkwy? There are doll shows and doll clubs on LI. They probably display these dolls also.

The jon that Amber turned down Megan picked up
This is according to Megans mom. In an earlier post she said the killer contacted Amber 2 weeks before he called Megan. She turned him down. Is this consistant with the time frame that a john compained about Amber? Said noone would hear from the two sisters anymore? Sounds like someone had something in the works as early as the 3rd week of May.

Go to pg.8. Read post #110. Im not able to carry over post that are more than a few lines long. It seems like the killer ZOOMED in on Amber. He was not going to stop until he got her. $1500 was the bait.

Yeah, I like how your spidey senses are honing in on her murder since she was the last one of the Gilgo 4... there's something about her particular set of circumstances that I think will solve this case. If it hasn't already. That and the Barthelemy phone calls.

You can see the Time Out Dolls on pg 3 of this thread.

Ok so here is what happened on that dreadful night on june 6th 2010.

Megan was seen on camera leaving the hotel with Akeem cruz her boyfriend/PIMP
At 830pm Megan is seen coming back by herself
At 115 megan got a call from Akeem
At 130am Megan is seen walking out of her room and out the front door by herself.
Who ever Meg met must have met this person a few times because she would not go out there by herself.
The cameras on the building outside are dummys they are fake.
Did meg leave her phone behind NO WAY IN HELL.
I do not know what was left in the room as scpd will not tell me nothing.

2 weeks before megan went missing Amber had turned down a jon from the same hotel as megan was at so yes amber was at that hotel also.
Megan rented a room. There was no reason for her to leave. Unless she was also offered a large sum for the night. It appears Akeem may have taken the call and then called Megan and had her head out. Could be he also heard the killers voice and is why he refused to cooperate with the police.

sorry I'm having to ask but can anyone tell me where to find the pictures of the dolls that were mentioned in the episode I can not access any from this thread I can't figure out how to view attached thumbnails please someone

sorry I'm having to ask but can anyone tell me where to find the pictures of the dolls that were mentioned in the episode I can not access any from this thread I can't figure out how to view attached thumbnails please someone
You can see the dolls on pages 3&4. Or go to youtube dark minds long island serial killer.

Yea that's the photos I keeping trying to view I am fairly new here and it has a little paper clip that says attached thumbnails but I am unable to view them I have clicked and clicked on that and nothing I guess it's just not meant for me thank u so much though

The remains of a mother and a toddler???? WTH!! And never been identified????
I really feel like the toddler death wasn't planned. I also feel they may be immigrants. An American family WOULD report their loves ones missing.

Does anyone know the name or where I may be able to find an article regarding the officer in Staten Island that contacted Maureen? I found a few but nothing with his name or precinct.

Does anyone know the name or where I may be able to find an article regarding the officer in Staten Island that contacted Maureen? I found a few but nothing with his name or precinct.
I've never been able to get his name. Apparently was/is a member of New York's Finest who resided on Staten Island in 2007 when Maureen disappeared but no longer lived there in 2011.
The source said authorities are investigating the officer and an ex-cop, who left the force almost two decades ago over sex charges; however, Paul Browne, the NYPD's chief spokesman, told Newsday that no NYPD officer or retired cop has been identified as a suspect in the murders.
The source said the former Staten Islander was placed on modified duty due to allegations regarding his contact with a prostitute. Sexual accusations involving prostitutes had been levied against the retired officer.

Last edited:
https://nypost.com/2011/05/15/two-n...-of-hooker-trouble-being-eyed-in-li-killings/
Staten Island cop contacted call girl slayed by Long Island serial killer, report says

The other officer still works for the NYPD but was stripped of his gun and badge years ago because he allegedly assaulted a prostitute and got arrested during a sting operation.

The woman complained to police supervisors about the officer but no criminal charges were filed and an internal probe went nowhere, sources said.

The patrolman was allowed to return to the force, they said, though he was placed on modified duty — transferred to a paper-pushing job in Manhattan where he’s not allowed to make arrests or respond to emergencies.

“They couldn’t prove anything, but they didn’t trust him,” said one source.

If you can find a report of a big bad apple who assaulted a sex worker and was arrested during a sting operation you may be able to find this cop's name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back