Found Safe CA - Brenda Valenzuela, 22, Willows, 1 June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Brenda Valenzuela has been reported missing from her home in Willows.Her vehicle was located in So, Calif. Brenda remains missing.

https://m.facebook.com/ActionNewsNo...113029.122163047886/10154769075397887/?type=3
fdcdc57cb8a8acfc9c65346cb8e0295c.jpg

If you look for her on fb, you can find the husband, he posted so many different pics of her!

Only i dont see some info about the day she gone missing, where was she, what was she doing, the area car was found has any connection to her etc...

She was last seen at home in Willows, and her car was found in San Fernando Valley? Or was she known to be in and seen in San Fernando Valley?

attachment.php

Attachments

• willows.JPG
    willows.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 174
She was last seen at home in Willows, and her car was found in San Fernando Valley? Or was she known to be in and seen in San Fernando Valley?

attachment.php
I have understood both in reading. Missing from home and missing from San Fernando Valley.
I do know the car was found in SFV.

Right that makes a big difference. Was she last seen by husband or in SFV

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Some updated info was just given on my local newscast. Brenda is bi-polar and has stopped taking her meds. She has disappeared before when off her meds and so her family installed a GPS device in her car. This is how they were able to track her car to SFV. I hope she is safe and returns home soon.

Thank you. Still curious if she drove her car there.

Thank you. Still curious if she drove her car there.

My opinion is leaning towards they believed she did. Not reported stolen as far as I know and that she had left before hence the gps. I could be wrong.

ETA
It seems no one knows that answer from the information provided below-

Brenda was last seen on June 1, 2017 in her home, when her husband returned from work she was no where to be found. *Her vehicle was located in San Fernando Valley but she was not with it.*

http://california.missing.report/brenda-valenzuela-red-bluff-california/

Found in Los Angeles. Sounds like she moved and didn't tell anyone, not even the people she was supposedly moving to be with. I think she'll run off again, soon.
http://www.actionnewsnow.com/story/35602182/missing-red-bluff-woman-found-safe-in-los-angeles-county
Valenzuela told police she preferred to live with family she had in Los Angeles, rather than those who live in Red Bluff.

According to Valenzuela’s aunt Maria, Valenzuela was recognized at a bus stop near Pacoima, a city in Los Angeles County. The witness messaged her family on Facebook of her whereabouts. A short time later, Valenzuela’s family, who live in LA, went to the bus stop and made contact.

This case goes to show getting the missing person's face out there does help bring people home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back