Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
What this case needs is forensic results. Until that happens, everything else is just a sideshow.

There's only one person who can solve this case. There's only one person who knows exactly where Caylee is. That one person isn't going to tell these people anything. She is playing everybody like puppets. Remember, seasoned detectives interogated her for hours and hours. She never cracked. This BH guy will discust her. She will probably stay in her room 24/7 and not speak to anybody about anything pertaining to this case. They should pack up and hit the road because they are all making complete a$$es out of themselves.

JMO

I could not agree with you more, Dazzlin. Casey is the only one that can solve this case. And the more I think of her leaving that baby to the elements, I just fume!:furious:

When the BH and BB first came on the scene TP said it was his uncles idea to go to FL and see if they could help, they were not contacted by the family. I heard LP say something the other night about all this being his nephews idea (TP). This is all for publicity and they need to go home. If they really wanted to do something they could organize searches instead of trying to get Casey out of jail. But then again I don't think that would get them in front of the camera's as much.
I believe it meant that Tony Padilla was possibly the one approached initially by the third party and not that it was actually his idea. I will have to back to read what Tony wrote about that here on WS.

They aren't a professional search organization so why would they set up searches? They are professional Bondsmen and Bounty Hunters so here to do what they are licensed to do and that is to get someone out of jail then to get them back to court at a designated time.

He's on....has a jacket on....all dressed up.

With as many cases as there are out there screaming for attention...to have ANYONE colorful keeping her case in the national media is actually a blessing. In our Oklahoma case with two girls brutally murdered on a country road, we would welcome the flair or characters to keep it in the public eye to try to find out what happened. So I will have to respectfully disagree with you.

As long as this remains front page and involve the talking heads every day/night, the chances are increased that the right tips will come in to lead to Caylee. Many families BEG for any coverage at all.

IMHO the only "tips" that are going to find Caylee are the ones that would come from Casey's jail cell and she does not need to be "out" to divulge that. Exactly the opposite actually...

and this case does not need another character...it had enough organically from the onset. a la Cindy Anthony.

Padilla has his face on camera incessantly and is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame in the name of a missing three year old! INDEFENSIBLE.

He must be searching for her during commercial breaks.

IMHO Of Course.

O/T, but wow, has anyone noticed that green shirt NG seems to have on 2 or 3 times a week? It reminds me of Lois on Family Guy. I honestly don't know how much she has been wearing it, but since I rarely notice clothes, it has to be a lot.

Lanie

She has these 3 shirts i've seen several times, one is a bright green kind of iridescent , pinky-raspberry and bright blue. are they her trademark? I usually don't pay attention to what newspeople wear, but after several times, i've wondered.

Padilla is committed to getting her out tomorrow.
He will NOT be the one to babysit Casey.
He thinks she will TALK to Cindy.

I can't type fast enough....he won't be at the house....female will. Cindy will get the info from Casey. Casey won't crack. Fear of law enforcement. Needs to be home with parents. Caylee is alive. Reward will bring Caylee home. She was given to someone to babysit for 2 months...

Tomorrow, another delay? This case is making me crazy!

Let us know what they say. PLEASE! I keep getting reports about Fay.

It's LP talking about the problems with getting Casey released - problems with the local bail bondsmen.

LP told the local guy that if he wanted to post the bond, to go for it. He didn't want to (the local guy).

LP is committed to get Casey out. He still has not met her. LP will not be staying at Casey's house. A female will be staying with her. She will have electronic monitoring. He believes that Cindy will be upset with Casey when she gets home. He doesn't believe that Casey will crack. He thinks the best place she can be to get info from her is at her home.

LP believes that Caylee is alive. He wants someone to come forwards -- "I was given this child to babysit for a few months." He said no criminal charges would be charged against this person and they would be given the reward. (NOTE: I don't know how true that is. But that's just my opinion.)

Typing and listening at the same time - this is the gist of what he said.

Padilla's on Fox right now saying that he won't be the one staying with Casey at the house. There will be a woman there with her and security outside. So the interviewer asks who it is that is going to get the information out of Casey. And he says, "Her mother is."

Great. Cindy's really good at getting the truth out of Casey.

I can't type fast enough....he won't be at the house....female will. Cindy will get the info from Casey. Casey won't crack. Fear of law enforcement. Needs to be home with parents. Caylee is alive. Reward will bring Caylee home. She was given to someone to babysit for 2 months...

Ya know, young mother or not, can you IMAGINE giving your baby to someone for 2 days, let alone 2 months??? It doesnt make any sense at all.

Just saw L Padilla on Fox. He believes Cindy can get Casey to come clean and tell him where Caylee is. He urges the babysitter to come forward for the reward.

Padilla is committed to getting her out tomorrow.
He will NOT be the one to babysit Casey.
He thinks she will TALK to Cindy.

Why is she NOW going to "TALK to Cindy"....that's a hypothetical by the way.....

Casey has had PLENTY of opportunity to TALK about where Caylee is. She hasnt. She isnt going to, until the death penalty is laid in front of her, and maybe she can plead down to LWOP.
Just sickening. Where is Caylee?

Here's the part that confuses me. It's stated many times that Casey is the only one that knows anything, yet she's not talking. Then many are upset that the bounty hunting/bail bond team is getting her out so she CAN talk.

This case has more coverage than most cases and if it helps to bring closure and finding Caylee, then cowboy up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie