Status
Not open for further replies.

ijam

Reaction score
In the interviews I thought Cindy denied knowing the name "Zanny",
but her mother, SP, and also 2 co workers had heard Cindy for two years
talk of a babysitter named "Zanny"
Did I read that right?
I just can't imagine that Cindy if she had believed there was a sitter and talkd about a sitter that she would have never demanded to meet her and have contact info.

NOTE: I'm not saying there was a sitter..we all know there wasn't.

In the interviews I thought Cindy denied knowing the name "Zanny",
but her mother, SP, and also 2 co workers had heard Cindy for two years
talk of a babysitter named "Zanny"
Did I read that right?
I just can't imagine that Cindy if she had believed there was a sitter and talkd about a sitter that she would have never demanded to meet her and have contact info.

NOTE: I'm not saying there was a sitter..we all know there wasn't.

CA knew there was no sitter, it was simply easier to perpetuate the LIE
to family and co workers than to tell them the truth

CA is not very smart

:cool:

My understanding is that nobody heard the name Zenaida.

Jesse and his parents had heard of Zani. So had Casey's friends. So to me it would make sense that Cindy would have heard of Zani, too. George even said he questioned Caylee about Zani and Caylee's face looked blank.

Casey had to tell her mother she was going somewhere when she and Caylee were spending 4 to 5 nights a week with RM. I don't think Casey told Cindy she and Caylee were sleeping together in RM's bed.
My understanding is that Casey said she was working late and afterwards spending the night with Zani whenever she stayed with RM.

Casey and Caylee were supposed to be going to Tampa to "work" and bringing Zani along the night of June 16.

It doesn't sound like even with the divorce and fighting story, Casey could get Tony to budge and allow Caylee to spend the night. I think she tried.

I have no doubt that Casey "used" the name "Zani".

IMO

CA knew there was no sitter, it was simply easier to perpetuate the LIE
to family and co workers than to tell them the truth

CA is not very smart

:cool:

Have you ever been around a man that is having an affair?

Sometimes the wives end up thinking they are crazy and paranoid.

When you WANT to believe somebody else's lies you can become putty in the hands of a master manipulator.

JMO

During the interviews with LE, I heard CA say that KC told her that she was "crashing at Zanny's." However, CA told LE that she thought that Zanny could be "whoever had Caylee" (JG or AH)...Later on in the jail video, KC reminded CA that Zanny gave KC her "straightener." "Oh yeah..".........HUH?

I think these parents were stupid and took KC's Zani comments to really mean a 'sitter' instead of meaning she drugged the child up. CA, YES Zani did take care of your grandchild on many occasions and YES Zani quite likely 'took' your granddaughter away to heaven as well. :rolleyes:

As for Grandma, I think she may have confused her thinking... that they really were talking about a Danny - that was mentioned in the interview.

Have you ever been around a man that is having an affair?

Sometimes the wives end up thinking they are crazy and paranoid.

When you WANT to believe somebody else's lies you can become putty in the hands of a master manipulator.

JMO

yes, i agree

no, i have not been around a man that is having an affair but i have been around when a woman is having an affair:furious:

:razz::blushing::cool::eek::truce::blowkiss:

I thought CA had originally said that she didn't hear about a Zani until fairly recently as well. It's so hard to keep track of what CA has said......much like KC!

Even when the co-workers asked about Zani and were told that she never met her, Cindy didn't realize how bizarre that was? And the fact that Caylee didn't seem to know a Zani......!!!? WTH!

I'm planning on going to this trial because I need to see and hear this stuff for myself. It's just unbelievable that grandparents could be so lacking in common sense...imo

I'm planning on going to this trial because I need to see and hear this stuff for myself.

Me too, Dax. I got laid off and if nothing comes through by the time the trial starts I'm going to be queuing up for it too.

I thought this was interesting, a reporter asks Cindy some questions about the "nanny"...

QUESTION: Hey, Cindy, did Caylee ever talk about Zenaida ? Did she ever say the baby-sitter's name?

CINDY: She talked about her puppy all the time.

QUESTION: Did she ever say the baby-sitters name?

CINDY: I never asked her about the baby-sitter. I mean, when I got her, it was all about her being home and getting love and playing and just doing stuff, so there was never a reason. She talked about her puppy all the time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html

With Cindy, it's what she doesn't say that I find the most damning.

MOO

DT

I thought CA had originally said that she didn't hear about a Zani until fairly recently as well. It's so hard to keep track of what CA has said......much like KC!

Even when the co-workers asked about Zani and were told that she never met her, Cindy didn't realize how bizarre that was? And the fact that Caylee didn't seem to know a Zani......!!!? WTH!

I'm planning on going to this trial because I need to see and hear this stuff for myself. It's just unbelievable that grandparents could be so lacking in common sense...imo

Esp. when you consider that Ga is a former detective:banghead:.

During the interviews with LE, I heard CA say that KC told her that she was "crashing at Zanny's." However, CA told LE that she thought that Zanny could be "whoever had Caylee" (JG or AH)...Later on in the jail video, KC reminded CA that Zanny gave KC her "straightener." "Oh yeah..".........HUH?

My response exactly. Maybe CA is going thru menopause and her memory is doing tricks on her. BEEN THERE!! LOL!

I have to remind myself a lot that we may not really be sure of the dates - people's perceptions can be clouded.

We are getting some of this through a double layer of hearsay - KC telling things to CA who is telling them to other acquaintances who may not remember it correctly.

For instance, if Zani was a much newer invention than we suspect, KC would have started making up Zanny Tales about the time she needed to start spending time away from home. When asked, she could have told CA that she had know her for two or more years through her "Jeff Hopkins" connection, and CA assumed it was true. Then, when CA relays the information to her co-workers, she indicates that her daughter has known the nanny for at least two years and they mentally file this as true as well. When they are later questioned they have been left with the impression that CA has mentioned Zani before because she has known Caylee for "two years".

An inordinate amount of info in this case that is taken as verifiable fact has been promulgated by layers of the two most inveterate liars and spin doctors I have ever heard. I think a better line of questioning for some of these witnesses might be, what date did YOU first hear the name Zanny in a conversation, and skip the subjective perception of time that might have been biased by the information contained in the reference. Does that make any sense?

I could see Cindy's memory playing tricks on her as in, knowing Zanny's phone number and then accidently transposing the numbers or some simple error in memory recall.

I CAN'T, however, fathom Cindy never thinking to ask for Zanny's phone number... at all.

I could see Cindy's memory playing tricks on her as in, knowing Zanny's phone number and then accidently transposing the numbers or some simple error in memory recall.

I CAN'T, however, fathom Cindy never thinking to ask for Zanny's phone number... at all.

I was a nanny/babysitter for 5 years for a family (not live in). I was not only involved with the family and their neighbors and the kids' friends, I met their grandparents when they came to visit and spoke to them on the phone if they called when I was there, I met the aunts and uncles at various times, I dropped off and picked up the kids at Mom and Dad's place of business and met their co-workers, I had to call their doctors a couple of times, I met the parent's friends a couple of times when they dropped by or they called, I was all over the place. They had picturres with me and the children at birthdays and in the pool. And my family met the family I sat for several times. In other words, I was real. Unless there is a huge disconnect and the family is a totally closed system, they would have spoken to or met Zanny at least once, probably more knowing how involved Cindy was.

It just isn't a true story. It just is not.

I can't fathom it either, especially given the fact that Casey and Caylee lived there with them, up until June 16th. Even if the daughter and Granddaughter didn't live there, I would think that most Grandmother's would have the "nanny's" number. There is just no way that they would not have more knowledge of this person watching their Granddaughter. I believe that Casey did use the name before July 16th, too many people remember hearing Zenaida's name, but Cindy and George know there is no nanny.

I am convinced that whenever KC told Cindy Caylee was with Zanny that KC was also there. I really doubt KC would go home to the house and then tell Cindy that Caylee was with Zanny - that to me would prompt Cindy to ask more questions, but it seems that KC was always with Zanny and Caylee. Since there was NO zanny - Caylee was never left with her for more than a few fake hours - while we all know she was with KC.

I think that is exactly what happened here. Cindy got too used to Caycee's lies and just tried to ignore them. I don't think there is much she could do with the 22 yr. old without losing her beloved granddaughter. Her remark about how she could not afford to take custody now makes some sense (at least to me). George had bankrolled her and then her daughter tried too. The woman worked (sole support) for 20 or more years only to have everyone wanting to put themselves in a position to take what she had broken her butt for. I may not agree with all that Cindy does, but now in understanding her motivations a bit better, I no longer feel the horrendous annimosity I once did for her. I can't think of anyone right now that I'd rather not be than Cindy Anthony. She was surrounded by losers, could have lost her lovely home (which it looks like she took such pride in taking care of), and for what? I like George, but he was wrong, gambling; nigerian scheme, whatever. Her daughter, I have one very much like her (but thank the Lord not a murderer and is a good mother, but the rest...ouch (as I pull my own hair). Nasty, belligerent, uncaring, you name it. Do I still stick up for her, most times yes. If she were in deep trouble, I might be as Grandma was, "I'd always love her, but probably not like her." She had to believe and deceive herself about Zanny, God only knows what Casey was doing all of those "unemployed" days with herself and with Caylee also. She might have done better, but I say IMHO she was the one trying her best to hold everyone together. What did she get for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4