ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who could not watch the vid of his entrance back into Canada....
(I watched again....on my big TV....to get a better picture lol)...

I still believe he looked smugged and arrogant while fighting a smirk. IMO, he was loving this attention....even celebs dont care about negative attention...ANY news is GOOD news!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As I watch the video...I think....damn, all those men around him are REAL men and I see this tiny little twit surrounded by them....who thinks he is all that and hot and sexy and so on.......

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...ak_magnotta_120619/20120619/?hub=MontrealHome

BREAKING: Magnotta hires Marc Labelle as lawyer

He represented Karla Homolka!!!!

"In December 2000, Karla Homolka's lawyer told the media that his client feared being killed by vigilantes�when she is freed from prison. With Corrections Canada poised to ask that Homolka be detained for her full 12-year sentence on grounds she'll kill again, lawyer Marc Labelle said Homolka was petrified that she'd be murdered. Labelle said Homolka had not only received further threats from within the prison system, but she had also been targeted for death on chat groups that his legal assistants uncovered on the Internet."

and this lawyer was so good he got Karla a much lesser sentence than she truly deserved. i still believe his defense will be I was a victim and had no control of myself (in so many words)....i truly fear he will be on the streets again like karla and then under a new name living life how he wants...

For those who could not watch the vid of his entrance back into Canada....
(I watched again....on my big TV....to get a better picture lol)...

I still believe he looked smugged and arrogant while fighting a smirk. IMO, he was loving this attention....even celebs dont care about negative attention...ANY news is GOOD news!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As I watch the video...I think....damn, all those men around him are REAL men and I see this tiny little twit surrounded by them....who thinks he is all that and hot and sexy and so on.......

Sorry, I STILL don't see anything smug or smirky about him; just a blank, expressionless, drugged out affect.

Sorry, I STILL don't see anything smug or smirky about him; just a blank, expressionless, drugged out affect.

that's fine. we all interpret things differently :) life would be boring if we all agreed on everything!

Regarding how he looks getting from the plane to a holding place - to me he looks like he has no Soul, no Spirit, no goodness within, a mere shell of a person. Empty..... nothing.....

prima, I absolutely see it. I'd also ask others to take a look at Bernardo's arrest photos same smug, arrogant look, imo

And take note of the people walking around free in your own country. (O.J, Casey Anthony are two good examples)

im still catching up, but umm.. OJ is currently resides at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada. so hes not really walking around free lol

I thought the same from both Officers. Especially the bearded one. I cant imagine laying eyes on him. Passengers who were on the same flight when Luka fled Canada must be horrified. Especially those seated in the same row. I wonder if there was any conversation with him in flight. Given his appearance and crying.

I'm not convinced that he was crying on the plane. I think he may have had an upset stomach from something he ate and perhaps he was puking to the point that his eyes were watering.

im still catching up, but umm.. OJ is currently resides at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada. so hes not really walking around free lol

True enough. Took several tries to get him.

prima, I absolutely see it. I'd also ask others to take a look at Bernardo's arrest photos same smug, arrogant look, imo

He sort of has the look that Bernardo had in the backseat of the police car on his way to court. The one where Bernardo is looking out sideways at the crowds.

Given the discussion about how Eric appeared after getting off the plane, do I detect a smirk?

June_18_2012.jpg

Reference: montreal gazette footage June 18, 2012

Given the discussion about how Eric appeared after getting off the plane, do I detect a smirk?

June_18_2012.jpg

Reference: montreal gazette footage June 18, 2012

You absolutely do. This is evil. I am not religious but I guess I'm agnostic when it comes to the idea of hell - men like this prove its existence to me. Look instead to the shy, beautiful smile of the victim who was reduced to meat by this evil. I believe our justice system will do the right thing or hell, I'm moving to Texas. :banghead:

Maybe instead of shipping him to the Caribbean like Homolka, we should send him to China.

I'm not convinced that he was crying on the plane. I think he may have had an upset stomach from something he ate and perhaps he was puking to the point that his eyes were watering.

True. And if he had any emotional tears it would be for himself. Your explanation certainly is very plausible. Considering what he did eat :what:

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...ak_magnotta_120619/20120619/?hub=MontrealHome

BREAKING: Magnotta hires Marc Labelle as lawyer

He represented Karla Homolka!!!!

"In December 2000, Karla Homolka's lawyer told the media that his client feared being killed by vigilantes�when she is freed from prison. With Corrections Canada poised to ask that Homolka be detained for her full 12-year sentence on grounds she'll kill again, lawyer Marc Labelle said Homolka was petrified that she'd be murdered. Labelle said Homolka had not only received further threats from within the prison system, but she had also been targeted for death on chat groups that his legal assistants uncovered on the Internet."

LM HIRED him? He's got money to spare, it seems. He lived in a dive apartment and can afford a high-profile lawyer. Hmmmmm

LM HIRED him? He's got money to spare, it seems. He lived in a dive apartment and can afford a high-profile lawyer. Hmmmmm

Homolka, who had no money, 'hired' him to. I wonder if the court appoints lawyers, but the defendant has to ok them? Thus 'hiring' them?

maybe he has financial backing......
maybe he sold the vid (or others) for $$ like many have speculated...
maybe he lived in squallor to hide that he had money...
maybe he will be writing a book and expects lots of $$ for it....

maybe this or that....but yeah you make a good point!

Well, we don't know how much money he has left, if any, and whether Legal Aid will be involved. The lawyer (Marc Labelle) may be taking the case at Legal Aid rates just to stay in the limelight, or for the same reason as Dirk Derstine, that everyone deserves a competent defence. If LM got a rookie lawyer, there could well be grounds for appeal down the road.

http://avocats.qc.ca/avocat/davocatE.asp?id=829&type=Avo

I think LM is oddly comforted surrounded by all those"father figures" and now that his 'tantrum"(scribbling and smearing his diaper on walls) is over- he is ready to be washed,changed, fed and put in a crib for a nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member