Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think for a second that Ronald and Misty got those large prison sentences for the drug conviction. I have always believed that they were also being punished for Haleigh. JMO

Misty is very cunning. Don't underestimate her! LE was unable to interview her the way they wanted to until she turned 18. RC protected her...He signaled when enough was enough when she would be at the station prior to age 18.

The fact that the family covered for misty should signal something. IMO, they were protecting rc...and his lack of parenting skills. They knew if word got out, he would be targeted. They had to approve his choice of caretaker for his kids or risk the chance the public would think he was the perp.

I believe when he moved to Satsuma, it was his first time at having the children by himself. Prior to that Amber was watching the kids. It wasn't long before he replaced Amber and wanted misty as a full time sitter/bed partner. Misty was difficult for rc to handle though and he shortly became frustrated. When he went on nightshift, this was the beginning of the storm, as misty was NOT going to watch the kids at night by herself.

I doubt TN was ever involved with any aspect of her grandchildren. I think GMa Sykes was left as the caretaker when nobody could be found. I also think she wasn't fond of the idea and most likely wanted rc to start caring for them himself. She continued to wash their clothes to make sure they wore clean outfits each day. I also think she did rc's clothes too, but didn't admit it to the press. That was the main aspect of her granny duties. This can be proved when you listen to rc and granny talks from prison. His clean clothes was the main talking point with her.

Misty is not the humble little girl that was led astray. She is a take charge kinda gal. She can shift between the two types with ease. The problem is she doesn't have too much to run and take charge with except babysitting and drugs. rc led her to a new and improved drug world and an opportunity to make money selling them. This took priority now and baby sitting was not attractive anymore.

From the beginning, one thing that remained constant in my thoughts is that Greg made contact with her that monday. He said he didn't and sounds convincing but remember he is an addict and addicts lie.

If it was just a fling, he would not have made contact with misty and called her monday, the 9th. He was either smitten or there was a drug setup for that day. At some point, I believe they hooked up.

Wasn't Lisa asking misty when she was going to see her Dad who was air-flighted to Gainsville and in the hospital having surgery? Did misty ever make it there? Chelsea managed to get there but we never heard anything about misty being there. I doubt she ever went. She called there @ 2:00am (do we have exact time?) to talk to her mom about Haleigh though.

The first time I noticed how slick misty was was when she was interviewed by AH. She would slip and very quickly cover up her blip...before most would notice. This told me she was pretty good at fooling people...and her mind was in full function mode...at least as far as protecting herself.

While I am sure Ronald enjoyed having Misty around for his own pleasure, I have also thought that one of the reasons he kept her around was so she could babysit those kids. He was using her in that way. JMO

Capt. Greenwood stated that the first call came in @ 0213. Tha indicaes to me that there was more than one call to LE concerning Haleigh. We only heard of one call. During the radio calls of the responding LE, they stated that the victim was last seen in her home an hour and half ago. It is believed these words were spoken about 0400. Who told LE that they saw Haleigh an hour and half ago?

Between Greenwood,s time and the responders' conversation, we are missing some important details.

I have heard about the earlier call too... and it's always made me wonder. Did someone call it in prematurely before the clean-up was finished and realized it and didn't complete the call?

From the beginning, one thing that remained constant in my thoughts is that Greg made contact with her that monday. He said he didn't and sounds convincing but remember he is an addict and addicts lie.

If it was just a fling, he would not have made contact with misty and called her monday, the 9th. He was either smitten or there was a drug setup for that day. At some point, I believe they hooked up.

Wasn't Lisa asking misty when she was going to see her Dad who was air-flighted to Gainsville and in the hospital having surgery? Did misty ever make it there? Chelsea managed to get there but we never heard anything about misty being there. I doubt she ever went. She called there @ 2:00am (do we have exact time?) to talk to her mom about Haleigh though.

The first time I noticed how slick misty was was when she was interviewed by AH. She would slip and very quickly cover up her blip...before most would notice. This told me she was pretty good at fooling people...and her mind was in full function mode...at least as far as protecting herself.

Hi Whisp!

After reading your post I remembered that Greg Page had stated that it was Misty who contacted him that Monday and I found that interview today:

EXCLUSIVE: "White Boy Greg" -- LIVE on ArtHarris.com, aka BaldtruthTV.com!! - YouTube

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/

I think it is in the second link that he stated that it was Misty who contacted him on that Monday, suposedly from the hospital while visiting her father.

Really makes me think that they did actually hooked up that night.

Thanks...I never saw that video before....whew He was flying high! I see no signs that misty was visiting Hank sr. that day. She lied, what else is new? These two made contact on that fateful day. How much, when and where, we will not know. They were both so high that they have no idea of the day. He could have been at Green Lane to see her or bring her drugs. TC wanted drugs too, IIRC. TC said he couldn't go to work w/o his vicodin. I suspect rc needed some drugs also, in order to work that night....because my guess is that he had NO sleep.

redheart.jpg

Thank you for remembering.
(((((Hugs to Haleigh))))

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Recipe.jpg

There is a tree planting event at HaLeigh's school to honor her birthday.

Edit: the link was not allowed.

Happy birthday, HaLeigh.
I hope that one day, those who truly loved you will know what really happened to you.

Happy Birthday Haleigh!!!

How sweet of the school to do that!

Her family is the one doing it. The school is allowing the tree to be planted there. A plaque will be placed on the tree (not today - it has been ordered) with HaLeigh's name on it.

The Cummings side of the family also continued the HaLeigh's Closet tradition that the Sheffield's started a few years ago. Donations of school supplies, etc, for children that can not afford them can be sent in directly to the school, or donated in person today to a school official who will be there to collect them in HaLeigh's name.

HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY, HaLeigh!

Happy Birthday sweetpea.

Her family is the one doing it. The school is allowing the tree to be planted there. A plaque will be placed on the tree (not today - it has been ordered) with HaLeigh's name on it.

The Cummings side of the family also continued the HaLeigh's Closet tradition that the Sheffield's started a few years ago. Donations of school supplies, etc, for children that can not afford them can be sent in directly to the school, or donated in person today to a school official who will be there to collect them in HaLeigh's name.

HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY, HaLeigh!

Thanks atherella. That is good to know - about Haleigh's Closet. A very nice way to honor a little one who enjoyed just life long enough to experience the thrill of the first days of school and learning.

Happy Birthday to our little one!
:grouphug:

I have a picture of the tree - it's just beautiful. It is a watermelon color. It sits right outside the school. The children can look outside their windows and see HaLeigh's tree sitting there. It's just as beautiful as HaLeigh. If I get permission to post it, I will.

At 2:16pm, 9 red & purples balloons were released, representing HaLeigh's 9th birthday. There was a nice sized crowd at the school, which was really nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer