NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read an article about the brothers(James) violent and emotionally unstable history..maybe the brother did it and parents covering up?

i thought about that, but why would HE report it? and once tshtf why didn't they blame him?

I don't think the brother had anything to do with Erica being missing.
But I do think he is at a stage where he doesn't care anymore and that he feels hatred towards his parents. That's why he told on them.

WCNC TV just reported Breaking News: New Search Warrant served at a storage unit in China Grove. Pieces of vacuum, teeth, school paperwork, hammer and a videotape reportedly seized.

WCNC TV just reported Breaking News: New Search Warrant served at a storage unit in China Grove. Pieces of vacuum, teeth, school paperwork, hammer and a videotape reportedly seized.

I'm on their site now and do not see it. Can you share a link?

Am I correct in assuming the storage unit was paid for/belonged to the Parsons?

wow just watched dr phil ..this case is alot like the casey anthony casy ..

Is it just me or did the lawyer look like he was about to cry while on dr Phil? He looks like he doesn't even believe them. It's so sad.

I'm on their site now and do not see it. Can you share a link?

It was just on the 5 o'clock News--a live report. Give it a little bit and check back there--it should be there shortly.

Tony Burbeck, the reporter, said that he had just gotten off the phone with the Rowan County Clerk's Office and had been told about the new search warrant.

Am I correct in assuming the storage unit was paid for/belonged to the Parsons?

My understanding from Tony Burbeck's report is that the storage unit was rented by the Parsons.

These parents are so irresponsible .They just don't get that they were neglectful. No way should they get their children back.

Storage unit was located in a building on Sutton Road at property of Sandy Parsons' father, also named Sandy Parsons.

My apologies for the incorrect information of it being a rented storage unit. Apparently, the reporter just got the confirmed information.

Also, $5,000 reward offered at end of Dr. Phil, and now Rowan County Sheriff's Office has added an additional $10,000 making total reward of $15,000 for information leading to Erica Parsons.

Even the grandparents are suspicious:

"Erica’s grandparents, Steve and Janet Parsons, have spoken with other media outlets, but declined an interview with the Post. Steve Parsons told reporters he had not gotten a straight answer from his son and daughter-in-law as to the whereabouts of Erica. He said he fears something may have happened to Erica and her parents aren’t saying."

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...-why-parents-didn-x2019-t-report-girl-missing

Can anyone recap today's Dr. P?

IMO, the son should get SOME kinda reward for reporting the girl missing. If it weren't for him, I'm not sure anyone would have!

Mother was going to take poly, but was in pain, so they told her she could take her pain meds and take poly next day, but then she refused to take poly
Dad took it & result was deceptive when he was asked if he had anything to do with Ericas' disappearance

ETA
I hope the son who reported Erica missing will take a poly at some point

Mother was going to take poly, but was in pain, so they told her she could take her pain meds and take poly next day, but then she refused to take poly
Dad took it & result was deceptive when he was asked if he had anything to do with Ericas' disappearance

ETA
I hope the son who reported Erica missing will take a poly at some point

Shades of Dylan Redwine's father. IMHO.

http://www.salisburypost.com/articl...ms-seized-in-new-search-in-erica-parsons-case

According to a search warrant, they seized teeth, a hammer, a videotape pieces of a vacuum cleaner and school records for Sandy and Casey Parsons from the shed at 270 Sutton Road in China Grove.

Although the storage shed is behind the home of William Parsons, the search warrant said, only Sandy and Casey Parsons have access to the locked building.

I've heard of murderers keeping a token (e.g., underwear, jewelry, articles of clothing) but .... teeth ? Is this as unusual as it sounds ?

WBTV reporting that not only JonBenet material was found in the parents home but also Susan Smith material as well.
Susan Smith is a lady from SC who killed her 2 young sons in the mid nineties.

I've heard of murderers keeping a token (e.g., underwear, jewelry, articles of clothing) but .... teeth ? Is this as unusual as it sounds ?

I wish it was specified if it was adult or baby teeth. The baby teeth wouldn't be cause for (too much) suspicion. Adult teeth? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member