2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

What types of punishments were incurred for abuse of drugs? Did you ever witness this?

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-County-Jail/medications.php

What clothes could you have brought in to wear in the jail (underwear, socks, etc.)?

If you had a set uniform, what did it look like? Please be specific about each piece of clothing issued to you.

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-County-Jail/clothing.php

What else would you want a friend or family member to know if they have a loved one going to this jail?

If somebody knows they will be serving time in this jail what is your advice to them?

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-County-Jail/closing-advice.php

Simply put CWW and JR in the same cell that is wired for sound. Leave them in there for a month and the prosecution would have the entire layout placed in their lap. Jmo.

He looks a little flushed in his booking photo ( cheeks and neck). What would cause that....heat, nerves, rosacea ?
Eta: saw this was already mentioned. Im a few pages behind.

Seeing his booking photo, I could easily believe he is the son of one of the "other brother from another mother" losers.
He has the same looking face and eyes to me.

The expression and that dead look in the eyes seem to be more common in those mug shots don't they. I guess what they do have in common for sure is greed, lack of conscience and a twisted soul IMO.

Have you seen evidence of 'moral compass' in him??? I'm completely stumped on that.......:thinking:

Like I said: Smidgeon. One can hope for TS loved ones, though I am doubtful too...

CWW and JR are both in downtown Lee County Jail, not Ortiz.

After further research I need to correct what I said to:

CWW and JR were both booked into downtown Lee County Jail, not Ortiz. However, CWW may or may not be at the Ortiz location. JR will remain at the downtown high security facility to be arraigned and then may or may not move to the Ortiz location.

-Nin

I thought the sheriff (or someone !!!) told us that police are going to keep CWW & JR far, far apart & ensure that can't pass each other notes via mice (or pidgeon). Fer' sure, the police are keeping each of them in their own private hotel room, right??? I would think that if CWW got in the dorm he'd have a lot of parties for his homies...

<modsnip>While we are waiting for more info.- is it just me or does JRR look like a completely different person? I hope the news has footage of him on arrival, since I believe he must have lost a considerable amount of weight. Superficial observations but it really struck me. Now go do us a favor, JR and sink MS's ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31288933/sievers-suspect-could-be-on-his-way-to-lee-county#.VszBs_krKM8
Sievers suspect booked into Lee County Jail
Posted: Feb 23, 2016 5:44 AM EST
Updated: Feb 23, 2016 8:11 AM EST

Direct to video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9lr9XqaLc0&feature=youtu.be

from your link:

For Mr. Wright and Mr. Rodgers it seems like there's a mountain of evidence against them," said Scott Moorey, a local defense attorney who's been watching the high-profile case.

"The strategy of the State Attorney's Office is the more time they have on this case the better they're prepared," he said, suggesting that investigators may try to glean information from both men while perhaps setting up a third arrest &#8211; of Mark Sievers.

from me:
"Yes, please!"

<modsnip>While we are waiting for more info.- is it just me or does JRR look like a completely different person? I hope the news has footage of him on arrival, since I believe he must have lost a considerable amount of weight. Superficial observations but it really struck me. Now go do us a favor, JR and sink MS's ship.

The newest mugshot certainly looks like he might be taking things a bit more seriously now.

from your link:

For Mr. Wright and Mr. Rodgers it seems like there's a mountain of evidence against them," said Scott Moorey, a local defense attorney who's been watching the high-profile case.

"The strategy of the State Attorney's Office is the more time they have on this case the better they're prepared," he said, suggesting that investigators may try to glean information from both men while perhaps setting up a third arrest – of Mark Sievers.

from me:
"Yes, please!"

Dmac- I went right to the video and missed the actual article so thanks for quoting from it for us. I'm still following closely for that 3rd. arrest.

cww and JR were together for hours on the way to Florida and the way back. I find it impossible to believe that they did not talk about plenty .

JRR will fold when he realizes he is looking at the death penalty. I think he feels like a cartton bad guy now, but the reality will set in

yep...I bet they strip down to bra and panties and have a tickle-fight before bed every night.

:silly: LOL

It's probably one of these...:pillowfight: :pillowfight2: :slapfight: :bigfight:

Wonder how long it takes to learn to sleep with both eyes open?

Why are his cheeks so red?
He's still young, but it looks like broken capillaries which is sometimes a sign of alcohol abuse. I am no expert, hence my name, I have first-hand knowledge.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back