2008.07.22 Anthony L. Interview Only

I am just going on gut here but AL's interview, not a good feeling. I was left with the impression that he did not want to have to deal with any little kid responsibilities. Alot of other little things that just don't seem kosher to me. His interview was one of the most difficult reads, so much starting on a thought, then changing it mid sentence and too many uhs, umms, yeahs, ya knows, etc. It was difficult to extract info from. I don't know, I definately have to reread this one. Just saying.......there is a big ? in my mind about him right now.

This interview was torture to get through for me too - he can hardly string a sentence together but I had the impression it was
his roommates that objected to Caylee being there -
I dont get the desperate obession Casey seemed to have for this guy
from other interviews/ comments there were BETTER men around, more into her, more willing to provide and accomodate Caylee ????? Dont get
what the attraction was
She was swooning and he was lukewarm at best ................

This interview was torture to get through for me too - he can hardly string a sentence together but I had the impression it was
his roommates that objected to Caylee being there -
I dont get the desperate obession Casey seemed to have for this guy
from other interviews/ comments there were BETTER men around, more into her, more willing to provide and accomodate Caylee ????? Dont get
what the attraction was
She was swooning and he was lukewarm at best ................

Women like Casey always want the man they can't get. He was luke warm and maybe was not into KC and especially her kid and Casey wanted him at all costs, why go with the guy who adores you? You want the guy who doesn't adore you to adore you. simple. He liked to play mind games with her too, the entire NY thing was childish. telling her he may not come back was stupid.

What's odd about the 26th, too --is that there are no calls between Jess and Casey this date.

The 27th there are lots!
10:34 am 4 min
11:50 am 6min
1:40 pm 1 min
2:06 pm 4 min
10:21 pm 1 min

The 28th
12:10 pm 1 min
1:25 pm 18 min

Don't know if that helps any, but it's interesting, eh?

Thanks, that does help.

According to Jesse's phone records, Casey calls Jesse during the time she's running out of gas and waiting on Tony? But nothing is mentioned to Jesse on this date that she's out of gas? That's weird to me.

311 Fri 6/27 10:34am INCOMI CL 4
312 Fri 6/27 11:50am INCOMI CL 6

The rest of the calls back and forth between Casey and Jesse the same day are short. She's supposedly with Tony during this time. Jesse didn't let on that he knew about her running out of gas until the next day.

313 Fri 6/27 1:40pm WINTER FL 1
321 Fri 6/27 2:06pm WINTER FL 4
334 Fri 6/27 10:21pm INCOMI CL 1

The next day is when Jesse says Casey asked about his gas can at 1:25.

334 Sat 6/28 12:10pm WINTER FL 1
343 Sat 6/28 1:25pm INCOMI CL 18

I can see kc telling AL to erase stuff off her laptop before LE shows up. kc telling AL if he doesnt erase or destroy laptop the Caylee "kidnappers" are going to hurt everyone. And, like a gullable idiot, he believes kc, and attempts to destroy files on the laptop.

But I don't think she had time to do that - and why wouldn't he have told LE? Amy and Cindy stood inthe doorway waiting for Casey to get her thins and leave. What things did she take if she left her purse, cellphone and clothes at ALs?

More confirmation that Casey was more into Tony than he was into her: He joked about staying in New York and she overreacted, got really worried and maybe even cried over it...

From the account that Will gave and overhearing the entire convo it didn't seem like a joke to Casey and I think AL wasn't joking. He was NOT going to come back...hmm I wonder why?

but the car is there at 7am but Casey doesn't get her ride until 11am-ish. Where was she?

eta--Nate's recall of events makes more sense, but that still leaves Casey not calling Jesse THE day she runs out of gas. There were no calls on 26th to Jesse....

Then there's the text to Amy about 2 fridays... the whole gas story at Amscot does not jive, no matter which way it's played.

Has anyone found a link to the audio of the AL interview yet?

(The only one I've managed to find so far is Jesse's.)

Ok listening to his interview I find it odd that he was so certain that she slept over "the night before Amscot".

I would be interested in if he went to school that morning... He said that she didn't bother him with going to get gas because she knew he had school and all. But she called him to come get her before school was out? Does that make sense? Did she get him out of school?

Also, how did he know the groceries were not from a store? He said they were just in regular bags, I know all my bags that I have/save are from a store, unless it was a ziplock?

Tony’s timeline of Casey’s car based on his statement
June 27th 7:00Am when the Amscot building lady first came into work that morning is when she said she noticed the car parked next to the dumpster. [previous documents]

Casey had spent the night with Tony and had left sometime in the morning and told him she would be back.
Casey called Tony and said she had run out of gas. (He does not remember the date but he knows it was the next morning after Casey stay overnight.)
Tony said he went and picked her up around 11:00Am
Tony said Casey had groceries with her.

Time void. 4- hour
From at least 7:00AM June 27th [if not early] to when Tony picked Casey up from the Amscot parking lot at 11:00AM June 27th

Tony never said there was frozen food.

Tony L. statement on July 22 2008
Document Page 23/1014 Transcript Page 23 Line 13-20
TL: No Child with her at all. She had some groceries and uh, some clothes.
EE: Where the groceries from?
TL: Uh, they weren’t actually groceries from the store. It was from her house. She had some freezer pops and like some Tyson chicken, or something to make for dinner that night.
EE: From Grandma’s house
TL: Yeah because it wasn’t in any bags. Uh, it looked like normal plastic bags
Tony never said there was frozen food.

Tony L. statement on July 22 2008
Document Page 23/1014 Transcript Page 23 Line 13-20
TL: No Child with her at all. She had some groceries and uh, some clothes.
EE: Where the groceries from?
TL: Uh, they weren’t actually groceries from the store. It was from her house. She had some freezer pops and like some Tyson chicken, or something to make for dinner that night.
EE: From Grandma’s house
TL: Yeah because it wasn’t in any bags. Uh, it looked like normal plastic bags

we have these 4 hrs between car spotted by Ms Sanchez (her story backs up this timeline and I'm sure this can be verified) and Casey being picked up at 11am. Nate also backs the Tony time of pick up:

GRACE: Nate, what was her explanation as to the car running out of gas that very last time? Didn`t she have some elaborate explanation to Tony Lazzaro?

NATE: I`m not exactly sure. I don`t know what her story was to him about the car. I just know that Tony had left that morning at approximately -- between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., and I don`t know exactly when, and he went and picked her up want but I never asked what exactly was wrong with the car.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

Didn't George work an afternoon shift? (leaves at like 12ish to 1ish?) How did Casey get food from the Anthony's this early in the day? We also have Lee implying that Casey shopped at JC Penny on the 27th. Where was Casey for those 4 hours? How did she get around before finally having TonE come and get her?

we have these 4 hrs between car spotted by Ms Sanchez (her story backs up this timeline and I'm sure this can be verified) and Casey being picked up at 11am. Nate also backs the Tony time of pick up:

GRACE: Nate, what was her explanation as to the car running out of gas that very last time? Didn`t she have some elaborate explanation to Tony Lazzaro?

NATE: I`m not exactly sure. I don`t know what her story was to him about the car. I just know that Tony had left that morning at approximately -- between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., and I don`t know exactly when, and he went and picked her up want but I never asked what exactly was wrong with the car.

Didn't George work an afternoon shift? (leaves at like 12ish to 1ish?) How did Casey get food from the Anthony's this early in the day? We also have Lee implying that Casey shopped at JC Penny on the 27th. Where was Casey for those 4 hours? How did she get around before finally having TonE come and get her?

Great post.

Those two incoming calls were the only ones Casey made or received that morning?

I really think the car was left on the 26th. The evidence points to this. The Amscot employee noticed the car at 7am on the 27th. What are the odds that Casey was out running errands that early - especially when she didn't have a job?? I think it's much more likely that the car actually was there on the afternoon/evening of the 26th, but no one in particular made note of it. There were likely more cars in the parking lot when the Amscot closed (probably around 5 or 6 would be my guess), so it wouldn't stand out as much as it did early the next morning. Tony did not remember the exact day that he picked up Casey, just the time. She probably went to her parents' house late morning on the 26th to get food & clothes (after her parents would have been at work), then called Tony to pick her up around 11, and no one had any reason to notice the car until the next morning.

Why she called Jesse on the 28th to say she ran out of gas, or why she texted friends that it ran out on a Friday ... who knows? Casey made things up just for the heck of it. I tend to throw out anything coming from her mouth as far as a timeline goes.

Great post.

Those two incoming calls were the only ones Casey made or received that morning?

I don't know, we are missing TonE's and Casey's phone records. But from Jesse's records, there are no calls between Jess and Casey on the 26th, quite a few on the 27th, looks like a 10:21pm missed call or text (1 min) and then Jesse calling Casey 12:10 the 28th or texting her (1 min)
1:25pm 28th Casey calls Jesse and that's 18 minutes....

I'm scrared to post how it looks to me.

I don't know, we are missing TonE's and Casey's phone records. But from Jesse's records, there are no calls between Jess and Casey on the 26th, quite a few on the 27th, looks like a 10:21pm missed call or text (1 min) and then Jesse calling Casey 12:10 the 28th or texting her (1 min)
1:25pm 28th Casey calls Jesse and that's 18 minutes....

I'm scrared to post how it looks to me.

the call at 1:25pm on the 28th was Casey calling to get picked up at amscot, but Jesse was on the other side of town. So she called Tony instead.

tony never said that there was frozen food!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back