UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for reposting the link. So many candles for Ethan...the amount of caring is amazing.

The funeral director says he has never seen this kind of outpouring of support in his 30-plus years of funeral work. That support comes from all around the country. For example, he says one woman from Alabama called the funeral home to make sure a small stuffed animal she sent for the funeral arrived.

Ethan's body now lies in a blue casket with gold trim and angels on the corners. He also has his favorite toy -- a Transformer -- in the casket with him.

The funeral home's website usually gets about 3,000 hits a month but it got 7,000 hits on Ethan's page in the past four days.​

Interesting to listen to the co-worker talk about thinking she can detect bad people pretty well. And yet nothing about NS alerted her. Sounds sociopathic. They can fool the most alert people. They can easily fool lie detecters and hinky meters.

A common thread I see in perps like these two is the narcissism and arrogance is usually their undoing. Which is what I think is behind the taking of the pics, videos and posting the pics online.

es1.jpg

ethanjoe3.jpg

ethanjoe1.jpg

es00.jpg

es99.jpg

es111.jpg

ethan-7.jpg

ribbon-1.png

Interesting to listen to the co-worker talk about thinking she can detect bad people pretty well. And yet nothing about NS alerted her. Sounds sociopathic. They can fool the most alert people. They can easily fool lie detecters and hinky meters.

Bingo. And how he taught people how to 'beat the system' so to speak.

The thread is such a beautiful tribute to little Ethan - thanks to everyone for the adorable pictures. Almost like I'm getting to know Ethan from the many great pictures.

On that note: I don't want to contaminate this thread with the time-line so I will bring it over much later. Thanks to everyone for such a clean and beautiful tribute to our little guy. moo

Aw Ruby, thanks so much. Such precious photos. The one kissing Daddy in front of the Christmas tree has me crying again. And the one with his little head poking out of the box has me laughing through my tears.

I love this little boy. At least he can never be hurt again. It's the only thing that keeps me on the balance with it.

Where they are being held?

Anyone know more about where they are being held?

TIA;

A common thread I see in perps like these two is the narcissism and arrogance is usually their undoing. Which is what I think is behind the taking of the pics, videos and posting the pics online.

Suzi, Ted Bundy comes to mind. Friends with Ann Rule, the true crime author...representing himself at trial.

I doubt they are in GP, they would not survive, they would be dead by now. In jail they are the lowest of the low. Other prisoners do not think highly of child killers, they have their own set of rules.

I felt compelled to go to the Grundy Funeral home site and leave a few words to Sweet Ethan, I was surprised to see his obituary state Saturday the 8th of May as his day of passing. That is what I had always thought but to actually see it in black and white. Man, this hurts a lot.....sorry, maybe I will finish later

I doubt they are in GP, they would not survive, they would be dead by now. In jail they are the lowest of the low. Other prisoners do not think highly of child killers, they have their own set of rules.

I imagine they are already talking about what they'd to NS and SS if given the chance!:croc:

I imagine they are already talking about what they'd to NS and SS if given the chance!:croc:

Wouldn't bother me one bit if they got them. Good riddance, they are a waste of skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member