TX - Dallas 13 Yr Old Girl Arrested For Luring Young Kids Into Prostitution

White Rain

Reaction score
13?!?!?! Very, very sad.

Dallas police arrested a 13-year-old middle school student Saturday and charged her with luring young girls into prostitution, WFAA.com reports.
Authorities arrested the girl at local nightclub Club Metropolis, where she allegedly brought other girls to dance and to be sold for sex, enticing them with money.
"It's a really horrendous affair," Dallas police Lt. Chess Williams told WFAA.
According to police this is not an isolated incident. Authorities estimate there are hundreds of teenage prostitutes in Dallas due in part to a large demand, WFAA reports. Recently, a 12-year-old girl was found dancing naked at a nightclub.
"I can't believe that a 13-, 14-, 15-year-old child knowingly injects herself into a world of prostitution," Lt. Williams told WFAA.
Police did not release information on where the girl attends school, but did say they believe adult pimps may be involved in exploiting these young girls, WFAA reports. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,341391,00.html

THEY BELIEVE ADULT PIMPS MAY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED????!!!!

wtf??Yeah so arrest the 13 yo and let the adults who pimped her and those that let her into a night club go??

Please excuse me while I vomit....

OMG!!! I seriously thing this might be one of the worst stories I've ever read. It really sickens me. This 13 year old girl doesn't even have a clue what she's doing to herself and other kids.

Seriously Dallas needs to ride this out and make sure ANY adult involved in this is NEVER released into society again.

WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THE CHILDS PARENTS????? They need to be arrested along with the little tramps.

THEY BELIEVE ADULT PIMPS MAY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED????!!!!

wtf??Yeah so arrest the 13 yo and let the adults who pimped her and those that let her into a night club go??

Agreed someone let those kids into the club knowing what they were up to. I would hope the clubs owners, bouncers, and bartenders were at least hauled in for questioning.

:waitasec:

Agreed someone let those kids into the club knowing what they were up to. I would hope the clubs owners, bouncers, and bartenders were at least hauled in for questioning.

:waitasec:

Hauled in for questioning??? Everyone who knew and didn't quit on the spot should be charged with something!!

I just realized my niece is 12. And while I just threw up a little, I cannot fathom how very different childhoods can be. 'Our' 12 year olds (thank God) haven't the first notion, nor do they care about 'exotic dancing'. Imagine what their short lives have entailed that at 12, they feel 'up to' dancing for grown men. I am not suggesting they liked what they were doing, but cripes, people, this 12 year old was up there doing it anyway.

Every adult who knew about this situation should be shot clean between the eyes then burned.

WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THE CHILDS PARENTS????? They need to be arrested along with the little tramps.

Little tramps. For all we know THE PARENTS are in on it. Can you even imagine a child wanting to be involved in prostitution? Ask an adult male or female that is involved or has been involved in prostitution how degrading, soul stealing, sickening it is, and maybe we could find another name to call a thirteen year old being abused. Little tramps. Unfreakinbelievable.

It's a sad day when so-called "adults" are so ready to refer to a sexually abused child as a "tramp" and other so-called "adults" applaud. As for this young girl's arrest? Unless LE is dirty (and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, read between the lines, and assume they are not), imnsho, there is a very reasonable explanation for the young girl's arrest. This is obviously a child sex trafficking case. And that means, this child is in danger from the traffickers. She also presents a viable material witness for putting these people behind bars. By arresting the girl, LE is able to legally secure her in a "safe place" away from those who would just as readily shoot her as they would exploit her. Just something to think about for those unfamiliar with complexities of dealing with trafficking victims.

Fox news has her as "madame" on their latest link. That's just so wrong. She's 13 yrs old. She wasn't doing this because she wanted to. :mad:

This story is very disturbing. It took me awhile to open this thread and read it. Now that I have, I wish I had not. However, maybe it will lead to some of these girls being returned home (if they are runaways and homes are safe) or into counseling, therapy, and a world away from those perverts who are preying on them.

I can't believe anyone would call an abused child a "tramp". Her behavior wasn't born out of being in a secure, loving environment and then one day she decided to strip for dirty old men!

Someone needs to write Fox a note and let them know they are way off base in using that terminology, too. I realize some Copy Editor decided it would make an eyecatching headline, but it is demeaning and disgusting to attach that word to this child.

Hauled in for questioning??? Everyone who knew and didn't quit on the spot should be charged with something!!

Couldn't agree more. How in the hell can anybody with a shread of common sense know this is going on and not put a stop to it? They should all be in deep.

This is nothing short of the police arresting the victim!

I cannot understand calling what is NOTHING LESS then a sexually abused child a tramp.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the TOS explicitly states no attacking of victims here.
Just because the LE are a bunch of idiots who somehow think its OK to arrest sexual abuse victims does not IMO make them any less of a victim.

Little tramps?
Yes...the 13 year old, and the ones she lured in. Have you met any 13 year olds lately? They are not what they used to be. :eek: They have sex, they get pregnant, they give BJs on the school bus and in the boys bathroom. They are among one of the fastest growing groups of newly diagnosed HIV infected patients. I know 13 year olds who have more sex than my adult married friends... all on their own accord. She is not a victim...she was arrested, she is the criminal.

Look around on Myspace. Go to the mall. There are A LOT of sexually active and explicit pre-teen/young teens looking for a man. Sadly, in many cases their mommas hop from live in to live in...Just gotta have a man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back