Whoa! Meter Reader gave tip on August 13th!

What's your gut reaction?

• Meter Reader called in tips, then went searching on his own.

Votes: 441 89.8%
  • Meter Reader is the one who killed Caylee.

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Meter Reader is related to an accomplice.

Votes: 37 7.5%
  • Meter Reader is Casey's accomplice.

Votes: 10 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoAnn_W

Reaction score
Watching headline News. They are say that the meter reader called on August 13th with this very tip!

JoAnn_W

The Sheriff is saying that the Meter Reader who found the bones on Dec 11th.. also called in a tips on Aug.11th, 12th and 13th.

They are doing "administrative follow up" to see what actions were takin on those dates reguarding the tips.

The are also saying that maybe he wasnt in the woods to "relieve himself" but following up on his own info.

Maybe he new Casey? etc etc etc.

Captain Nieves is saying this- that the utility worker called on August 13th. They are investigating the deputy that was called to check out the scene and this utility worker. Oh wow!

JoAnn_W

Watching headline News. They are say that the meter reader called on August 13th with this very tip!

JoAnn_W

Listening on msnbc,, this is unbelievable! What did he know and when did he know it?

Apparently, he called three days in a row the 11th,12th and 13th! I wonder what made him suspect that area so strongly.

The other thing Capt Nieves said is that photos are available on osco.com The server is busy.

JoAnn

This story gets weirder by the day.

Yes, he phoned in on Aug 11th, 12th and 13th. Then went back on Dec 11th to look around again. He didn't have to relieve himself, apparently.

And the officer who followed up will be looked into...

(KC was known to date officers and weren't there one or two who were later fired or resigned? I vaguely remember)

The Sheriff is saying that the Meter Reader who found the bones on Dec 11th.. also called in a tips on Aug.11th, 12th and 13th.

They are doing "administrative follow up" to see what actions were takin on those dates reguarding the tips.

The are also saying that maybe he wasnt in the woods to "relieve himself" but following up on his own info.

Maybe he new Casey? etc etc etc.

I am flipping between wesh 2 and fox and
wondering if the meter man could be an accomplice.

Captain Nieves is saying this- that the utility worker called on August 13th. They are investigating the deputy that was called to check out the scene and this utility worker. Oh wow!

JoAnn_W

OMG. I can't take anymore:confused: Anyone remember when her osco "boyfriend" was fired? PLEASE tell me it was not him who investigated the August tip. Just when it can't get ANY stranger it does.

She could have been found 4 months ago!!!! Wow...just gets more bizzare. They must have some paper trail of the tips b/c LE just stated that he called the 11, 12, 13. They wouldn't release that if they didn't at least have the initial tip information.

This kind of answers (for me at least) why he called his superior and not 911. He KNEW that his name would have been taken, he KNEW we would ALL know his whole history before the story broke that her body was found.

OK - WSers - new challange - who is this Utility worker?!?!?!?!?

OMG. I can't take anymore:confused: Anyone remember when her osco "boyfriend" was fired? PLEASE tell me it was not him who investigated the August tip. Just when it can't get ANY stranger it does.

That is the first thing that came to my mind also. I hope it wasn't one of KC's boyfriends who got that call in Aug.

To top if off is last name is Gonzales.. you cannot make this stuff up. You should have seen the expression on the cnn reporters face. LOL

I bet JB will run down and get those tips now.

This poor baby could have been laid to rest properly 2 months ago!

She could have been found 4 months ago!!!! Wow...just gets more bizzare. They must have some paper trail of the tips b/c LE just stated that he called the 11, 12, 13. They wouldn't release that if they didn't at least have the initial tip information.

This kind of answers (for me at least) why he called his superior and not 911. He KNEW that his name would have been taken, he KNEW we would ALL know his whole history before the story broke that her body was found.

OK - WSers - new challange - who is this Utility worker?!?!?!?!?

German G. (same name as zanny the nanny)

I honestly don't remember. Wouldn't OSCO have followed up on his activities related to the case? If not, wouldn't they be - what's the term they suee- derelict in their duties.

Who the heck is this meter reader and how is he connected?

JoAnn

They are going through everything. YES SHE COULD HAVE BEEN FOUND 4 MONTHS AGO.

Who is this guy? Was he using company time doing his own search?

What were the other 3 tips????? Ack~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member