Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the medical examiner shown up yet? I'm guessing if she is in there they wouldn't take her out of the dumpster...

It looks like they got everything out of that one end so they can be careful at this end.

They are really going over that corner and bending down with flashlight,detective is in there with them.

I can't watch the coverage, but it seems like it's taking forever. Can someone give me an idea of just how big this dumpster is?
sorry, my phone rang. The dumpster is about 24 feet by 12 feet.

My problem w/ this search is...they are tossing the bags to the ground like its nobody's business.....what if that poor little girl is in one of those bags.....I would be very upset about this.

The caller sounded a little like one of the lawyers she had on the show the other night. She is a defense attny. I could happen. :)

Oh no. This is horrible to watch in real time, isn't it?

They were dropping bags onto the ground from the dumpster. After they get it all out I understood HLN to say they would bring the cadaver dog back in.

That was my point. They should have brought in cadaver dogs from the get go. But..... in the Caylee Anthony case cadaver dogs hit twice in the backyard, but......Caylee was found 15 houses away. I don't have much faith in cadaver dogs. They also searched where Caylee's remains were found, but maybe it was too late.

Sorry, for the O/T.

I'll bet this is a wild goose chase. Unless, something as simple as clothing or carpet could be found. However, I doubt there was enough time for the body to decompose enough to have a cadaver dog hit. Hope I'm making sense.

I agree about both type of dogs being brought in at the first search.
Yes the gass a body omits in dcomp can mak a dog find you if dead
right away as I read. Somthing that ties human rmains was in th dumster,
but I bet th dumpstr was already dumped atleast once...........

Thanks for the updates from those who are able to watch live. What a day.

MG is saying that she still feels like Haleigh is alive and well.

My problem w/ this search is...they are tossing the bags to the ground like its nobody's business.....what if that poor little girl is in one of those bags.....I would be very upset about this.

It may be they're just tossing bags with no odor. Not to be too gross, but it appears that one corner was all they were interested in, I'm sure it would smell quite a bit by now if a body (or blanket with decomp) was in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆