AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Levi's show - baby Gabe story coming up. Trisha is doing AWESOME! LUV HER!

Why is Levi now saying there is a bombshell tonight, then says it's their relationship - is this new news?

blogtalkradio is not coming in very well for me tonight ... I hope it clears up before they talk about baby Gabe!

I always have problems with it straight from his site, but If I open it up in my own player, it comes in great!

I already read that. Where is Mexico coming in? Because "a" person is Hispanic that means they are from Mexico. Seriously? Oh my.

Oh good grief!! I read the article wrong. I deleted my post.

I wonder what she would say if someone just says..
"EJ we have found Gabriel"
Her reaction to that statement would say much about what has happened..
She will either smile with joy, or hang her head in shame!

That's just brilliant. I would love to see her INSTANT REACTION to that.

Before I go: about the conspiracy that TS met EJ outside of Arizona because of the GPS (link wasn't posted, btw)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/11/ng.01.html

GRACE: Jack Smith, Tammi Smith. First to you, Tammi, do you have any information about the GPS in the car?

T. SMITH: I don`t know if they`ve recovered it, but I know that she definitely had it, because when I dropped the baby off to her at that church it was dark outside. She had the GPS on the windshield lit up.

ok, the baby being left in his crib all day

Logan stated this happened once, am I correct?

doesn't make it right, but did Logan ever imply that EJ did that on more than one occasion?

No, it was because "a" Hispanic was in the hotel room and therefore all Hispanics are from Mexico. Weird. I give up.

The poster had a theory that PERHAPS Tammi's church did missionary work in Mexico. They DO do missionary work in Africa.

This was only a theory and was NOT racist or whatever, or based on the babysitter in any way.

holy god, this guy (Raymond Guidice)thinks the Smiths have no 'intentional' criminal involvement but hold the 'key' to ...

The poster had a theory that PERHAPS Tammi's church did missionary work in Mexico. They DO do missionary work in Africa.

This was only a theory and was NOT racist or whatever, or based on the babysitter in any way.

I never, ever called anyone racist. Uninformed maybe but not racist. Thanks. I read all about her African missionary work.

I don't think the show is so good about Gabriel, it seems to me they are just picking up on stuff from int he media and they gave Judy (call in) far too much time

I'm getting overwhelmed and am really starting to worry about Gabriel. I've been worried about him all along, but today I have flip flopped and fear something really bad has happened to him. Why on earth would a mother stay silent. Seriously...can anyone think of ANY reason she would rather sit in jail than tell what's happened? Is she that angry at Logan to let him keep suffering? I can understand her being scared to tell LE that she gave Gabriel away, but scared enough where she would sit in jail over it? And if she did give the baby to someone, wouldn't it depend on the circumstances what type of prison time she would get? She's already facing prison time as it is...just thinking out loud...why won't she open up!?
(above bolding by smart blonde)

I believe Elizabeth did what she told Logan she did.

I believe she won't tell where Gabriel is for the same reasons Casey wouldn't tell where Caylee was.

I think Elizabeth will sit in jail, and then prison, because to admit to killing her child is a guaranteed way of never even having the hope of ever being free again.

I believe that Elizabeth probably gave Gabriel a lethal dose of 'medicine'- on purpose. The fact that she stated to Logan that Gabriel was dead and blue makes me think she may have given him the medicine, and then smothered him.

I am usually a very optimistic person, but in this case, I have had to admit to myself, that the most logical explanation is that Gabriel is dead.

Nobody would be sitting in that hell hole called the Maricopa County Jail if they had any way of getting out.

If she could produce a live Gabriel at this point, I believe she would. But, she can't.

Now, she has to take her chances, and hope that there will be reasonable doubt in a juries mind that Gabriel is living- the same reasonable doubt Casey Anthony was hoping for before Caylee's body was found.

I never, ever called anyone racist. Uninformed maybe but not racist. Thanks. I read all about her African missionary work.

I apologize. Didn't mean to accuse you ... racist was my word, not yours.

Oh, good Tricia is talking about the tougher stuff!

I think so also .... but we know, she will say she meant something else.

Before I go: about the conspiracy that TS met EJ outside of Arizona because of the GPS (link wasn't posted, btw)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/11/ng.01.html

GRACE: Jack Smith, Tammi Smith. First to you, Tammi, do you have any information about the GPS in the car?

T. SMITH: I don`t know if they`ve recovered it, but I know that she definitely had it, because when I dropped the baby off to her at that church it was dark outside. She had the GPS on the windshield lit up.

I personally relayed the NG transcript entitled "Smiths Take Polygraph in Missing Baby Gabriel Case". Perhaps you should go back a little further in the posts as verification of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes