Found Alive MI - Amy Harker, 47, Allegan County, 9 March 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Mother of four missing, family desperately wants her home
f38838c3-9dee-472f-b67a-6e79b30aafbd-large16x9_amyharkermissing.PNG

Family members of 47-year-old Amy Harker say she has been missing for at least three days and they are desperate to have her home.
Family members describe Harker as a bubbly, outgoing person, always surrounded by caring friends. However, her daughter tells Newschannel 3 that she sent some disturbing text messages before she disappeared.

http://wwmt.com/news/local/mother-of-four-missing-family-desperately-wants-her-home

I highly doubt this woman sent those text messages. Where was she last seen? I pray she's found safe. Was she having any problems with anyone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I highly doubt this woman sent those text messages. Where was she last seen? I pray she's found safe. Was she having any problems with anyone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

The article says the messages were sent before she disappeared - it sounds like she was having a break with reality. But the timing of the texts is really confusing. She's been missing 3 days, it's Monday, and the texts were sent "over the weekend". So . . . um. Confusing

She's with the car? If she was right about feeling like fluid in her lungs, she could have wrecked. They need to check the license plate readers for when she traveled last

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Allegan Mother of Four Missing

March 14, 2017 12:10 PM

Police are asking the public for help finding 47-year-old Amy Harker of Allegan.

According to WWMT-3, the mother of four has been missing for at least three days.

The family says it is not like Harker to not answer her phone or to not have it charged and on her person.

http://wgrd.com/allegan-mother-of-four-missing/

Paduca, KY, where her cell last pinged is 450+ miles from Allegan County, MI. Perhaps her stating she needed to do something while she still could in her texts meant she was going to visit someone? Perhaps family or a boyfriend? I wish more information was available. If someone other than Amy sent those texts, they are awfully strange. I would think if someone were trying to lead the family and LE in the wrong direction wouldnt have chosen to be so vague and strange.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Amy Lynn Harker was last heard from on Sunday, March 12 around 2:30 p.m., when she had told a friend she was going to Illinois to visit friends.

Harker's family and friends said they have not heard from her since. She is not answering her cell phone.

Family members said Harker has medical concerns.

Harker drives a 2009 black Ford Focus with Michigan plates: CLD6945.

The Sheriff's Office asks anyone who may have seen Harker or may have information about her to call Detective Mark Lytle at 269-673-0500, ext. 4286 or Silent Observer at 1-800-554-3633.

Source: http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2017/03/police_searching_for_allegan_w.html

Paduca, KY, where her cell last pinged is 450+ miles from Allegan County, MI. Perhaps her stating she needed to do something while she still could in her texts meant she was going to visit someone? Perhaps family or a boyfriend? I wish more information was available. If someone other than Amy sent those texts, they are awfully strange. I would think if someone were trying to lead the family and LE in the wrong direction wouldnt have chosen to be so vague and strange.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Agreed. In an article on MLive today, it said she told a friend she was going to visit friends in Illinois.

I hope these were people she knows as opposed to strangers luring her there online. The fact that her phone pinged in Kentucky makes me think she could be in the southern tip of Illinois which borders there.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2017/03/police_searching_for_allegan_w.html

Ok well if she drove any sort of distance, license plate readers or the interstate should be able to be searched! Sometimes I wonder why they do things in tiny little pieces rather than really get to it for a few good hours.

Reading through Facebook, it seems like her family thinks she is gone by her own choice.

She kind of gushed over a guy who she wouldn't name. Her daughter then posts that he was contacted and believes what he says. My thinking is he didn't feel the same as she did, she got upset and headed off. She left cash and could have kept plenty for herself. I hope she returns and does not harm herself.

Reading through Facebook, it seems like her family thinks she is gone by her own choice.

She kind of gushed over a guy who she wouldn't name. Her daughter then posts that he was contacted and believes what he says. My thinking is he didn't feel the same as she did, she got upset and headed off. She left cash and could have kept plenty for herself. I hope she returns and does not harm herself.

Right. Or some internet persona she went to meet is not as upstanding as Amy believed.

Those texts could also be written by someone under the influence of a substance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. Or some internet persona she went to meet is not as upstanding as Amy believed.

Those texts could also be written by someone under the influence of a substance...

Being familiar with Amy, it wouldn't surprise me if she shows up in a couple days with some strange unbelievable story. She's probably doing something that involves her owing someone money. I can't believe a go fund me page has already started for this family. Something doesn't sit right. I certainly hope she isn't hurt but from knowing her, she is quite the story teller. Just sayin.

So thankful to hear she has been found and is getting the care she needs.

From your link it says she's in ICU for overdose. So sad. Glad they found her before it was too late.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back