Found Safe AR - Fischer Newton, 10, Mount Ida, 8 June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office says an Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 10-year-old boy.

The sheriff's office tells Channel 7 that Fischer Newton has been missing since 8:30 a.m. Thursday from the Williams Creek area near Mount Ida.

Authorities say Fischer's dad put him to bed Wednesday night and Fischer walked out in the morning.

Fischer was last seen wearing gym shorts, a blue, camo long-sleeve shirt with the word 'HUK' printed on it and muck boots.

http://katv.com/news/local/search-ongoing-for-missing-10-year-old-in-montgomery-county
f023ab6f40efdd19311a57e1aaa91fcd.jpg

My brother's shop is in Mt. Ida. It's such a small, peaceful town that's COMPLETELY off the beaten path. I hope they find Fisher soon and they find him safe and unharmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No quotes from Dad or any other relatives. Does Dad say he last saw Fischer when he put him to bed or did he see him "walk out" the next morning but not speak to him at all? Hmm.

No quotes from Dad or any other relatives. Does Dad say he last saw Fischer when he put him to bed or did he see him "walk out" the next morning but not speak to him at all? Hmm.

According to the local news here in Little Rock, his dad put him to bed the night before and when he went to wake Fisher the next morning he was gone. I talked to my brother since he's in Mt. Ida quite a bit and his first questions raises an interesting point: "Where's the mother?" So now I'm wondering if a family member took him since that's the most common type of abduction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have alot of friends in common with mom on fb, and commenter are mentioning that they found his campsite and the search continues, also the news kark said game and fish and forestry service are helping with search, I doubt this is an abduction, I think he is lost in the woods, I hope he is found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back