James Mc email In Anthony Case

<<<snipped for purpose of thread>>>>

The autopsy was performed on Caylee's remains by defense expert Werner Spitz. The photos were placed on a DVD and given to the prosecution.

An e-mail was also placed in the official court records that claimed Caylee is alive and may be in the Los Angeles area.

The author of the e-mail to the court claimed Caylee was taken to Los Angeles and now goes by the name of Caylee Gonzalez. The man who signed the e-mail, James McIntyre, claimed he saw Caylee in a video taken at a Christmas pageant one week after her remains were found.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40645326

This is where CA gets her Caylee is alive BS...JMcI is a disgruntled attorney who lost his license due to cocaine issues/dui's...google his name, you will see for yourself....this guy is off his rocker...I wonder if this is the telephonic hearing they speak of???

Now Caylee is going by the name, ready.....Caylee Gonzales....as if a kidnapper exists and if they did, would they use her first name which is not that popular and the last name of an alleged kidnapper??? Geesh, this guy needs to get a life...JMHO

This is the first thread I have started, so if this is not appropriate, mods please delete. I'm wondering if this email will be brought up at this hearing?

http://www.wesh.com/r/26118760/detail.html

Who is this person that authored the e-mail? Do we have any information at all? I suppose this is where CA comes up with the notion that she and ICA will travel to Brooklyn when ICA get's out of prision:banghead: Can anyone take this seriously when there is DNA proof that Caylee was in the woods? Is this just another [unusual person] When does the nonsense end?

<<<snipped for purpose of thread>>>>

The autopsy was performed on Caylee's remains by defense expert Werner Spitz. The photos were placed on a DVD and given to the prosecution.

An e-mail was also placed in the official court records that claimed Caylee is alive and may be in the Los Angeles area.

The author of the e-mail to the court claimed Caylee was taken to Los Angeles and now goes by the name of Caylee Gonzalez. The man who signed the e-mail, James McIntyre, claimed he saw Caylee in a video taken at a Christmas pageant one week after her remains were found.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40645326

This is where CA gets her Caylee is alive BS...JMcI is a disgruntled attorney who lost his license due to cocaine issues/dui's...google his name, you will see for yourself....this guy is [unusual]...I wonder if this is the telephonic hearing they speak of???

Now Caylee is going by the name, ready.....Caylee Gonzales....as if a kidnapper exists and if they did, would they use her first name which is not that popular and the last name of an alleged kidnapper??? Geesh, this guy needs to get a life...JMHO
You are correct regarding this James Mc. He's been posting stuff in the comment sections of the newspapers regarding this case. This is just so strange that it would be mentioned in the article of the hearing. JMO

JMcI has been around this case since the beginning. He has made wild claims about this case and others as well. He has never been able to back anything up. A while back, Hinky did a point by point refute of his claims. He needs no more air time. As far as CA goes, she KNOWS that Caylee is deceased. She is a bad actress. THis is all for the cameras folks!

JMcI has been around this case since the beginning. He has made wild claims about this case and others as well. He has never been able to back anything up. A while back, Hinky did a point by point refute of his claims. He needs no more air time. As far as CA goes, she KNOWS that Caylee is deceased. She is a bad actress. THis is all for the cameras folks!

I didn't know about McI, so I thank you for that information. With indisputable proof that poor Caylee is no longer with us, I don't understand the purpose of traveling down that road. Do they really think anyone will believe Caylee is alive?

He is a[n unusual person]. If you notice at the bottom of the letter he says he can't be reached by phone as he doesn't have one.:loser:

I am really interested to see what JP does at this hearing. Is he finally tired of JB's nonsense? Will he give him more time and more money? Or is he finally going to slam the gavel down on him?

For your reading pleasure:

=======================================
The E-Mail (Public Record):
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26119311/detail.html

G. Jill

Sent: Friday, December 10 9:40 AM
To: L. Karen; G Jill; Bains, Rob
Subject: FW: Caylee Marie Anthony Kidnapping Case

Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 6:32 AM
To: C Vikki
Subject: Caylee Marie Anthony Kidnapping Case

Ms. C,

You don't realize it, but you are withholding evidence from the FBI. A rather series felony, Room 106, second file drawer from the top of the lone file cabinet, along the hinged side of the door. Two expandable files, the small one holds the Homeland Security Memory Card with the kidnapping of Caylee Marie Anthony clearly visible on it, it is even Time-Coded. Zenaida "Zanny The Nanny" Fernandez-Gonzalez is clearly visible paging up and down talking on a public pay phone. Ms. Gloria Fernandez-Gonzalez, 29 years old. STICK THAT IN YOUR D.A.V.I.D. and run it! The larger file contains BOTH the handwritten and typed reports of the lady Sheriff's Deputy who watched that disc in the Office of Homeland Security, located at the Orlando International Airport, because the Sheriff's Office didn't have a video deck for playback purposes.

Gloria Fernandez-Gonzalez abducted Caylee Marie Anthony and forced her across state lines by air on July 2, 2008 at precisely 6:28 P.M. This is now Interstate Kidnapping of a child under three years old and a violation of The Mann Act. BOTH ARE FEDERAL CRIMES. An earlier attempted kidnapping by Samantha Gonzalez, Sister and Gloria Fernandez-Gonzalez occured at Joy Blanchard State Park on June 16, 2008.

July 2, 2008
AirTran Airways Flight 862
Departed Orlando 6:28 P.M.
Arrived Atlanta, Georgia 8:10 P.M.
Departed another flight
Arrived at Los Angeles, California at precisely 11:55 P.M.

This confirms eye witness accounts of Wanda W and son Nicholas H. Nicholas even described Zanny to a Police sketch artist.

A video tape owned by KNBC Channel 4 Los Angeles, California (951) 788-2221 CONFIRMS that Caylee Marie Anthony was alive and last seen in public on December 18, 2008 by several witnesses who recognized her at a Christmas Pageant in Los Angeles, California in the company of three adults, two females and one male. They are Gloria L Gonzalez-Fernandez, Mother 55, Gloria Fernandez-Gonzalez Daughter 28 and Victor Fernandez Step-Father 55. All were seen with Caylee Marie Anthony who is now being called Caylee Gonzalez. I have seen this tape IT IS CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY.

Gloria F-G
New York, New York 10025-8333

Sixto C

12/10/2010
New York, New York 10025-8333

This is the last known address of your kidnappers. They are no longer living together. Sixto C. lives in Brooklyn, New York.

James L. McIntyre
McIntyre Consulting

I can't be reached by phone, I don't have a phone number.

(transcribed by acandyrose

=======================================
ACR

I didn't know about McI, so I thank you for that information. With indisputable proof that poor Caylee is no longer with us, I don't understand the purpose of traveling down that road. Do they really think anyone will believe Caylee is alive?

There is, IMO, no one that believe's Caylee is alive. I honestly think Cindy was trying to lay the ground work for her testimony at trial. Cindy is nuts, but she is not crazy. But she sure would love the jury to think she is. That could be her explanation for all her actions and lies and wild accusations in her mind.

There is, IMO, no one that believe's Caylee is alive. I honestly think Cindy was trying to lay the ground work for her testimony at trial. Cindy is nuts, but she is not crazy. But she sure would love the jury to think she is. That could be her explanation for all her actions and lies and wild accusations in her mind.

Don't forget her disability claim too. Since she filed through her work short term long term, most policies only pay for 24 months for mental cases. I believe she may file a social security claim as well seeing as her career is over IMHO and usually insurance companies require you make a claim for SS while your on their disability payroll. I don't think she is planning to go back to work any time soon. Acting like she thinks Caylee is alive fits the bill perfectly.

He is a[n unusual person]. If you notice at the bottom of the letter he says he can't be reached by phone as he doesn't have one.:loser:

I am really interested to see what JP does at this hearing. Is he finally tired of JB's nonsense? Will he give him more time and more money? Or is he finally going to slam the gavel down on him?

And how did he seen out his email? From work? Oh that would be rich.

Library...he sent it out from a library. You watch...

This, iirc, is not an "new" email...he may have cut and pasted and sent it out again..
I believe the civil case judge, Rodriguez also recieved this emial from Mr McIntyre
There are other sleuthing forums that have threads on him

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...alez-20100616_1_defamation-case-mails-e-mails
Wild Caylee Anthony alive theory lands in court file
June 16 2010
snipped
"A series of four e-mails apparently sent to the judicial assistant of Orange Circuit Judge Jose Rodriguez describe an alternative &#8212; and, in large part, impossible &#8212; set of supposed facts, claims and allegations.

James L. McIntyre, who floats similar theories about the Casey Anthony case online, wrote the e-mails
"

You are correct regarding this James Mc. He's been posting stuff in the comment sections of the newspapers regarding this case. This is just so strange that it would be mentioned in the article of the hearing. JMO

yes, he has been around posting on message boards for quite some time..
I believe he had sent this email months ago to Judge Rodriguez in Civil Court and he may semt the same email again.

google his name...he comes up posting about other cases and not only this one.

If you google his email address, you will see that he also claims to know who killed JonBenet -- he uses almost the exact same language.

I would bet he doesn't respond to any emails sent to him either.

Are we sure he isn't related to Joy W? ~insert snark here~ LOL

Are we sure he isn't related to Joy W? ~insert snark here~ LOL

Sadly, this could be true. Or at least, that is a pair for you. She's hanging out of trees taking pictures, and he's a whackadoodle trying for any attention he can get. Talk about a match made in an insanity ward heaven. LOL.

Come to think of it, Joy W. has been awfully quiet for awhile. I think she appeared at a hearing months ago, but nothing since then...not that I really want to know where she and her lunacy have gone, but still, awfully quiet...

Man, TWA, that phrase keeps coming back to me when I think of these lunatics and this case - you can't make this stuff up!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back