TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's a scary thought... :eek:... keys to the apartments? Several complexes? Anyone EVER do a background check on this person?!? ::thud::

Sorry to quote myself, but I wonder if there are grounds for a civil case here against the apartment complex. (ETA: I guess they would have to prove that Mona was able to get access to JF through having keys to the apartment from being a manager or whatever).

Did the mom say that in any video that we can access? Nevermind, I will try to find it in your postings. HE WENT TO THE BABYSITTER'S HOME?

No, this was never reported in any MSM article I read. Granted, that doesn't mean a whole lot in this case.

A news report by KHOU.com stated:

A 44-year-old woman was charged with capital murder Wednesday in connection with the disappearance of 12-year-old Jonathan Foster, police sources said.

Mona Yvette Nelson, who is not a relative of the boy, was taken into custody Wednesday morning.

However, in a phone conversation with the Houston Police Public Information Officer, I was told there had been no arrests made in Jonathan's case, and no one had been charged in his murder.

The call with the PIO occurred at about 4 p.m. Houston time.

If Mona was only recently friends with the family, why was she allegedly seen on the video driving an SUV registered to DD???? How many cars did this guy have???

That's a media error, yet again. I was stumped there as well, but it was Mona's SUV caught on camera, not DD's.

Chron was who reported the correction (IF it is a correction.)

However, in a phone conversation with the Houston Police Public Information Officer, I was told there had been no arrests made in Jonathan's case, and no one had been charged in his murder.

The media release about the arrest came out well after 4PM. I remember because we were here waiting for the 4PM news and there wasn't anything new released at that time.

Yes, and since they have. Capital murder charges. Apparently news says evidence on his body linked him to her.

Just an FYI in case she looks familiar, the reporter we have been seeing on Click2Houston is Jennifer Bauer who just recently joined their station after having worked at WJXT out of Jax Florida. She is the reporter who has covered much of Haleigh Cumming's case and usually does a great job with her investigative skills.

This is the first time I've posted on this case. I have just been reading here.

This case first caught my attention as I have several family members who live in Northwest Houston. When I first saw Jonathan's photo he reminded me of one of the younger members of my family.

I wanted to convey my heartfelt condolences to Renee and her entire family. Thank you for taking the time to share with us here. May Jonathan rest in peace.

This was too good not to post. Also, it pretty much has been summing up some of my scathing assessment of mom... :( I feel no joy in this but it is what it is...

Jonathan Foster: Missing child case, Houston Police clears conflicting reports

There have been some conflicting reports and confusion in the case of the 12-year-old Houston boy, Jonathan Foster, who vanished Christmas Eve.

In a phone conversation with Houston Police Public Information Officer Kese Smith Wednesday afternoon, Examiner.com learned police were given conflicting information from Jonathan’s parents early on in the case, leading to conflicting reports.

Houston Police PIO Smith provided information to Examiner.com Wednesday to clear up some misconceptions and to provide an update in the case (all updates and responses provided below are from PIO Smith):

.http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...ase-houston-police-clears-conflicting-reports

Personally, I do not take examiner.com as fact. Oh he77, I don't even take news as fact anymore.

she's a friend of the roommates. Met dad two weeks ago and mom the day the boy went missing. and you think she'd dispose of the burned up body of a child for them???

What I'm saying is if the only link she has to the case is a video of her vehicle at the culvert, that only proves she disposed of the body. I haven't seen any proof that she's only known step dad 2 weeks and met mom the day JF went missing. Do you really think she could kidnap and murder a child and then go meet his mother the same day?

What I'm saying is if the only link she has to the case is a video of her vehicle at the culvert, that only proves she disposed of the body. I haven't seen any proof that she's only known step dad 2 weeks and met mom the day JF went missing. Do you really think she could kidnap and murder a child and then go meet his mother the same day?

They found evidence linking HER and JF at the crime scene.

They pulled a few bags out of her house this afternoon.

Sorry, but I don't think she was paid or was doing the parents a favor here.

JMO.

Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123880"]Found Deceased TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010, Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads