Presumed Located NC - Kristen Brown, 32, St Pauls, 17 Sept 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
It's very sad that this missing woman has so very little said about her disappearance. We don't even have a photo of her. I just want to make sure that her story, however brief it is, is told, but this was all I could find.

Kristen Marie Brown, 32, was last seen by Steve McMillian at their residence on New Bethel Church Road in St. Pauls, NC on Sept. 17, according to the report. McMillian did not provide a photo of Brown for the report.

Description-
White female
Height- 5 feet, 5 inches
Weight - 140 pounds
Hair and eyes - Brown hair with brown eyes

Anyone with information should call the Sheriff’s Office at 910-671-3100.

http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/3004342/St.-Pauls-woman-missing-2-months

She left to go to the hospital and her boyfriend doesn't report her missing for 2 months? Well, okay then.

This is really sad, not even a picture of her with the article.

So sad that nobody cared enough to even report her missing. This is very close to where I live. I wonder if she went to the hospital in Lumberton or Fayetteville.

I did some checking around and it appears as if she might also use the names Kristen/Kristin Powers and Kristin Urbin. The boyfriend says he checked the hospitals, did he ask under the various names. He might not be aware of them.

So sad that nobody cared enough to even report her missing. This is very close to where I live. I wonder if she went to the hospital in Lumberton or Fayetteville.

I did some checking around and it appears as if she might also use the names Kristen/Kristin Powers and Kristin Urbin. The boyfriend says he checked the hospitals, did he ask under the various names. He might not be aware of them.

Claire you're so spot on with what you said. It saddens me about how very little has been said about her regarding her disappearance. The good thing is this...I can help bring attention about her case here and know for a fact that everyone here actually gives a damn. That's what I love about coming here...the people here give a damn. :cheers:

Just to add some time reference to this thread. She went missing on Sept 17, 2013 and her boyfriend waited until November 25 to report her missing.

I wonder if the timing of when he reported had anything to do with the fact that Thanksgiving was that week. Maybe family started to question why they had not heard from her with the holiday coming up?

Also, sad to say, that drugs are a big problem in Robeson County. Somebody close to her, (I am being careful to keep within TOS), has at least one conviction for possession of class 2 drugs in North Carolina. That could be cocaine or the widely abused prescription drugs like Oxycodone.

I hope she just went off someplace to get some help and is in a rehab some place under a different name.

Just wanted to give an update that this lady was located.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back