MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say no just for the fact they said "body". But it's someone's someone :heartbeat: rip.

It said female early 20’s, so of course my mind unfortunately thinks of Dani. [emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just at my grocery store on 8 Mile Road in Livonia and saw a red Ford Focus with Find Dani written all over the windows....made me stop and take notice. It is such an awesome way for people not familiar with the case to look up the hashtag, get familiar and join in on the search.

It made me smile because people are working so hard to find her and keeping her in the public eye everyday.

Red Ford Focus driver - you rock!

Last week I saw a black Jeep Renegade with #FindDani and other Dani related stuff all over it, on 696 near Woodward.
I was glad to see that, warmed my heart that she is not forgotten.

It's unfortunate that even with Floyd arrested we still have to worry about many, many more sexual predators. Thank God for DNA!!

Floyd was arrested for the Hines Park assault.

We don’t know whether he will be convicted for Danielle’s dissapearence. If the evidence is not there to prove it, it could still have been someone else who could still be targeting the area.

Greetings, Puzzle_Solver: when you say, "targeting the area" - Do you mean Farmington, New Mexico?

Floyd was arrested for the Hines Park assault.

We don’t know whether he will be convicted for Danielle’s dissapearence. If the evidence is not there to prove it, it could still have been someone else who could still be targeting the area.

The chances of that are incredibly slim. And if he isn't convicted, that's just injustice, not innocence.

The chances of that are incredibly slim. And if he isn't convicted, that's just injustice, not innocence.

I agree Ana, we have already been told that DNA and other evidence is being pieced together to link the case of the jogger to Danielle's case. That tells me they have the right guy!

"Galloway is in jail on Lavonia charges unrelated to Stislicki, but Lavonia police and Farmington Hills police are piecing together DNA evidence and similarities between the cases."
http://www.fox47news.com/news/mom-of-danielle-stislicki-to-appear-on-crime-watch-friday-afternoon

I agree Ana, we have already been told that DNA and other evidence is being pieced together to link the case of the jogger to Danielle's case. That tells me they have the right guy!

"Galloway is in jail on Lavonia charges unrelated to Stislicki, but Lavonia police and Farmington Hills police are piecing together DNA evidence and similarities between the cases."
http://www.fox47news.com/news/mom-of-danielle-stislicki-to-appear-on-crime-watch-friday-afternoon

Abosolutely BHS.

"They checked DNA they found on the victim with DNA they found in the Stislicki case," said local community editor Brad Kadrich.

And the results?

"There was a match between the two cases," said Chief Caid. "This is the right guy."

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/09/29/family-speaks-out-in-danielle-stislicki-missing-person-case/

Same guy. Same DNA.

Hoping and praying Dani will be found soon.

Thinking of Dani this evening. A world so full of tragedy at the moment . We all need to stand together, lean on one another and have faith that goodness outweighs evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they have solid evidence why is he currently in jail on the Hines Park charge instead of the Danielle case?

Based on the wording of the quote, i assume they collected Floyd’s DNA as a part of the Danielle investigation and that DNA was on the jogger at Hines Park. All we know is from the news, but all that means to me is Floyd is guilty of the Hines Park incident. The eyewitness accounts do put it over the top, but it’s hard to tell from the story whether those people saw a generic black man, or whether they saw Floyd specifically.

It seems like if they found Floyd’s DNA on Danielle’s stuff they would have said that, and he would be in jail for that charge instead.

As I originally posted, I’m not arguing that the signs don’t point to Floyd, especially if the news is accurately representing the evidence. But it also seems like an attempted sexual assault in a neighboring apartment complex parking lot is another viable lead to explore based on this case, on top of being something the people in the community should be looking for anyway.

If it was Floyd-

Something I have noticed is that people on the board have been speculating Danielle’s body is closer to the Farmington/Livonia area than the Berkley area. Even the detectives looking in Hines Park for the body.

This doesn’t make sense to me based on the timeline. It seems like a short window in between when Danielle’s friend is texting with her about dinner and when the friend discovers Danielle is missing with her vehicle in the lot. They didn’t find a lot of evidence in the vehicle it seems. So it seems unlikely to me he drove the body in the vehicle to Farmington.

A poster also mentioned Floyd went to visit his wife in the hospital very late that night (I’m not sure where this info came from). So it seems like the timeline in this scenario is Floyd tricks Danielle to his Berkeley home, something evil happens there, Floyd drives Danielle vehicle up to Farmington [Somehow gets back to Berkley?], Floyd disposed of body, Floyd goes to Beaumont.

I’ve been trying to think through spots where he would choose to quickly dispose of the body. A place that stands out to me is the cemetery on 12 & Woodward as it is in between Berkley and Beaumont. I have seen people entering/exiting that cemetery through holes cut in the fences.

If it was Floyd-

Something I have noticed is that people on the board have been speculating Danielle’s body is closer to the Farmington/Livonia area than the Berkley area. Even the detectives looking in Hines Park for the body.

This doesn’t make sense to me based on the timeline. It seems like a short window in between when Danielle’s friend is texting with her about dinner and when the friend discovers Danielle is missing with her vehicle in the lot. They didn’t find a lot of evidence in the vehicle it seems. So it seems unlikely to me he drove the body in the vehicle to Farmington.

A poster also mentioned Floyd went to visit his wife in the hospital very late that night (I’m not sure where this info came from). So it seems like the timeline in this scenario is Floyd tricks Danielle to his Berkeley home, something evil happens there, Floyd drives Danielle vehicle up to Farmington [Somehow gets back to Berkley?], Floyd disposed of body, Floyd goes to Beaumont.

I’ve been trying to think through spots where he would choose to quickly dispose of the body. A place that stands out to me is the cemetery on 12 & Woodward as it is in between Berkley and Beaumont. I have seen people entering/exiting that cemetery through holes cut in the fences.

Unless he left her at his house while he visited his wife. He could probably be quite certain that nobody would be stopping by. I agree that taking her body somewhere that night would make for a tight time frame. He also had to , at some point, return Dani's jeep to its regular parking spot. I just wish there had been cameras at her apartment complex.

That cemetary is very close to the Berkley police station. It is also a newer cemetary with many visitors; any body left there would probably be found within a day or two.

Woodlawn Cemetary on Woodward, across the street from the old State Fairgrounds, would be a more likely choice for someone wanting to dump a body in a graveyard, but even there a body would be found quickly.

LE probably knows which vehicle the murderer used to move Danielle's body. I doubt they'll release that information, but based on their searches of Hines Park and the fact that Danielle's Jeep is the only vehicle that they've mentioned to the public, I think we should consider the Jeep the most likely vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288